The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD7 Top 10 Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-10, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD7 Top 10 Results ECST"
Please discuss tonight's results and filler here and only here until the West Coast has seen it for themselves.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Group Numberf Snidget 06-24-10 1
   RE: Group Numberf Snidget 06-24-10 2
       RE: Group Numberf DoodleBug 06-24-10 10
       RE: Group Numberf byoffer 06-24-10 15
   RE: Group Numberf Glow 06-25-10 24
 National Dance Day Pimpage Snidget 06-24-10 3
 First Three Contestants Snidget 06-24-10 4
   RE: First Three Contestants Snidget 06-24-10 5
   RE: First Three Contestants DoodleBug 06-24-10 6
 Next Four Snidget 06-24-10 7
   RE: Next Four Snidget 06-24-10 8
   RE: Next Four DoodleBug 06-24-10 9
 Final Three Snidget 06-24-10 11
   RE: Final Three Snidget 06-24-10 12
   RE: Final Three DoodleBug 06-24-10 13
   RE: Final Three okaychatt 06-25-10 35
 Brian Gainer--Remote Control Snidget 06-24-10 14
   RE: Brian Gainer--Remote Control DoodleBug 06-24-10 16
       RE: Brian Gainer--Remote Control Tummy 06-25-10 29
 Solos Snidget 06-24-10 17
   RE: Solos Snidget 06-24-10 18
 Debbi Nova Snidget 06-24-10 19
   RE: Debbi Nova djandy 06-24-10 21
   RE: Debbi Nova Glow 06-25-10 25
 Results Snidget 06-24-10 20
   RE: Results djandy 06-24-10 22
   RE: Results Sagebrush Dan 06-25-10 23
       RE: Results Glow 06-25-10 26
           RE: Results MKitty 06-25-10 31
   RE: Results byoffer 06-25-10 27
       RE: Results Glow 06-25-10 28
           RE: Results Tummy 06-25-10 30
               RE: Results DoodleBug 06-25-10 32
                   RE: Results Glow 06-25-10 33
                   RE: Results Nume 06-25-10 36
   RE: Results Belle Book 06-25-10 34
       RE: Results LFJ 06-26-10 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-24-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Group Numberf"
Royal T.
Crookers
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-24-10, 09:03 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Group Numberf"
Cat in a tight black leather dress with zippers.

Sonya choreographed that.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-10, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Group Numberf"
Sonya definitely has a style that you can recognize. I was trying to find Jose in there to see how he was holding up.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-10, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Group Numberf"
Cat in a tight black leather dress with zippers.

*thud*

If ever there was a time for "flying low"...

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-10, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Group Numberf"
very nice. They all did a great job with that. Robert and Ashley stood out for me.

06-24-10, 09:05 PM (EST)
3. "National Dance Day Pimpage"

06-24-10, 09:10 PM (EST)
4. "First Three Contestants"
Kent--safe
Adechike--
Cristina--

After last night's vote the first dancer in the bottom three is Cristina.

06-24-10, 09:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: First Three Contestants"
Adam--you were fabulous, I'm shocked, I don't get it, you have to fight.

A lot of people thought we were harsh last night, no one is above criticism and an professional takes it.

06-24-10, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: First Three Contestants"
that's not right. not right at all.

06-24-10, 09:21 PM (EST)
7. "Next Four"
Alex--safe
Jose--safe
Ashley--
Melinda--

As we head to an all boy finale?

Second dancer in the bottom three is Melinda.

06-24-10, 09:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Next Four"
Nigel--It is always difficult to figure America out. Something is missing, a lesson in life, show the vulnerability while keeping your protection and have to find something that will make you connect.

06-24-10, 09:23 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Next Four"
all boy finale? sure looking like that.

I'd say Robert rounds out the bottom 3.

06-24-10, 09:31 PM (EST)
11. "Final Three"
Lauren--safe
Billy--
Robert--

OK, Robert's faces are starting to annoy me now.

Robert is in the bottom three.

06-24-10, 09:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Final Three"
Mia--shocked I was opinionated last night, we don't want to lose you, fight with everything you got.

06-24-10, 09:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final Three"
prediction time.....

even though I would like to see a guy leave, I doubt they'll ditch Robert. But we haven't seen any of his solos. So I could be wrong. He could do a crazy wacked solo. He's kind of unpredictable. I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing it.

It's still between Melinda and Robert for me.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-25-10, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Final Three"
Robert has always annoyed me - he's as fake as they come - he tries way too hard to be liked. He's a good dancer for sure, but I cannot get past his cheesey personality. Stop mugging for the camera and be genuine. The cutesy stuff isn't working.

For the record - Cristina was ROBBED.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

06-24-10, 09:38 PM (EST)
14. "Brian Gainer--Remote Control"
Agnus Dei
Eskimo

06-24-10, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Brian Gainer--Remote Control"
Wow - so frickin' COOL

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-25-10, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Brian Gainer--Remote Control"
That was awesome, and not just because of his backstory.

06-24-10, 09:42 PM (EST)
17. "Solos"
Cristina
Quimbara
Celia Cruz

Melinda
Heels
Q-tip

And break

06-24-10, 09:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Solos"
Robert
Everywhere I go
Lissie

06-24-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
19. "Debbi Nova"
6 of the all stars dancing.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-24-10, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Debbi Nova"
Mark, Courtney, Neil, Comfort, Ade, & Lauren.

06-25-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Debbi Nova"
I have no recollection of what that song sounded like. I don't even think I heard it.

Mark in cut off jeans and nothing else. yes please.

06-24-10, 09:57 PM (EST)
20. "Results"
Nigel--

Sorry to say it is not unanimous.

Robert step forward. Last week we lost a girl, and started with 6 guys so would be easy to send you home but we will give you another week.

Melinda step forward.

I don't know what it is the public are not connecting, I have to say it was my opinion to let you go but my colleagues insist you stay.

Cristina, you will be leaving us. You were brilliant last night. You have grown beyond where we thought, like an empty vessel, you want to learn, your work ethic is good, slow to move when told. We wish you so much love and give you respect for what you do.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-24-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Results"
What? I ranked Cristina #1 this week. Cristina's had 2 good routines and 2 good solos. Melinda had 1 horrible routine and 1 okay routine, and 2 bad solos. Melinda should have gone if you insist on a girl. Cristina was robbed.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-10, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Results"
Unbelieveable. Cristina has always been one of the best and Melinda one of the lamest.

06-25-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Results"
agreeance

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-25-10, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Results"
Sits with everyone on "agreeance" bench. Yup, Cristina was TOTALLY robbed! I was very upset watching this last night...it was just wrong, wrong, wrong. Melinda should have gone...ARGHGHGHGGHGHGHGH!!!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-10, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Results"
I agree with Nigel, djandy, and dan. Based on dance performance, Cristina did not deserve to go home.

Another reminder that this is "America's favorite dancer" and not "America's best dancer".

Based on that, I expect Melinda and Robert to follow. Jose and Adechike might stay for a while, but won't get votes like many of the others.

I will worry about Alex. He reminds me of Jakob from last season. Huge physical talent (I was in awe of Jakob's legs, but Alex is all that and then some) but will he connect enough with the voters? Against, say, Kent, who cannot keep up to Alex on the dance floor, but will have a lot of teenie-bopper votes?

06-25-10, 08:52 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Results"
The problem I'm having is that nobody who is voting seems to care that Jose is by FAR the weakest dancer there. He smiles and he's sweet so they vote for him. He's no Legacy. If he hangs on, I hope he proves me wrong. I'd much prefer to have Kent hang around.

the robbed:
Jakob
Kathryn
Mark
Will
Danny
Travis
Allison
Natalie
Blake

I'm sure there are many many more that aren't popping into my frazzled brain right now.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Results"
I agree he's no Legacy. But he's great fun to watch. Even though technique was lacking in the Bollywood routine there was still a big smile on my face when they were thru. And I actually watched him during the performance instead of most of the other performances where my eyes are drawn to the all-star.

On a different note - there's something about Melinda and Robert that irritates me so I wouldn't mind seeing them leave next.

06-25-10, 12:00 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Results"
I finally figured out why Jose bothers me. He looks just like a guy from my past that irritates the @$#@! out of me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until my hubby mentioned something as he was passing through last night and I said THAT'S IT!

Anyhoo.... Jose and Melinda and Robert bother me. Adechike is next after them. My top 5 are Billy, Alex, Lauren, Kent, and Ashley. It is Kent's to win at this point. He has such a huge fanbase.

06-25-10, 12:42 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Results"
I think Robert is a great dancer and performer. It's his personality after he dances that's not so great. Adechike is an empty dancer. Maybe more time on the show will give him what he needs to be a better performer. I'm willing to give them both the benefit of doubt. My top four at this point are Alex, Ashley, Lauren and Kent. If I were to pick a fifth, it'd have to Robert.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-25-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Results"
Heh he reminds me of the character Ben from the TV show Reaper. But yeah I always enjoy watching Jose dance even if its not perfect. I'm not exactly a professional dancer myself, as is the case probably with a large percentage of the fanbase, so I just want them to be entertaining to watch, and he definitely brings the entertainment imo . My fav overall dancers so far are Lauren, Kent, and Jose.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Results"
I think it was partly Cristina's solo that convinced Mia and Adam to let her go. Cristina's solo wasn't quite as good as her last one. Besides, I remember hearing that the judges in the first week might not have really considered sending Melinda home -- it was between Alexie and Cristina. I guess the judges like Melinda more than Cristina.

Quite frankly, I'm shocked Cristina was in the Bottom 3! I thought either Adechike or possibly Ashley should've been there instead of her. But I guess I assumed that casual voters would vote more for her than they did, and no doubt after all that praise her fan base probably relaxed. I should've voted for her, but Alex was my second choice after Alexie and I felt I just had to vote for him. My mistake.

Belle Book

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-26-10, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Results"
Did anyone else catch a comment that Nigel made to Christina? it was something like "...I heard that you are slow to do things that are asked of you..."

It made me think that Christina may have had some issues with direction, not blending with the rest of the group, or something like that. So, they gave her a Ballroom routne, and Pasha Doble. That was a sweet set-up for her. And still, she didn't stay. That tells me the viewers don't know the whole story.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •