The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
Spoilers for the first ever fall season going head to head with DWTS. Let the dance-battle begin.

Don't come in if you don't want to know.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism Snidget 08-06-09 1
   RE: Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism Belle Book 09-12-09 9
   RE: Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism MKitty 10-07-09 14
       RE: Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism djandy 10-20-09 19
 RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers emydi 08-20-09 2
   RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers Snidget 08-20-09 3
       RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers aethelstan 08-24-09 4
           RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers emydi 08-24-09 5
       RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers emydi 09-16-09 12
 RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers Bar Belle 09-04-09 6
   RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers emydi 09-12-09 7
       RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers CTgirl 09-12-09 8
           RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers Bar Belle 09-14-09 10
 New Permanent Judge? Snidget 09-16-09 11
 Dizzyfeet Tweets top 20 show info Snidget 10-07-09 13
   RE: Dizzyfeet Tweets top 20 show in... Snidget 10-10-09 15
 Mia Michales leaving the show Snidget 10-15-09 16
 Top 20 spoilers and pairings Snidget 10-20-09 17
   RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings aethelstan 10-20-09 18
       RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings qwertypie 10-20-09 20
           RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings aethelstan 10-21-09 22
       RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings Belle Book 10-20-09 21
 One of the Dancers off the show? Snidget 10-26-09 23
   RE: One of the Dancers off the show... Belle Book 10-26-09 24
 Top 18 Spoilers Snidget 11-02-09 25
   RE: Top 18 Spoilers Glow 11-02-09 26
   RE: Top 18 Spoilers aethelstan 11-02-09 27
       RE: Top 18 Spoilers emydi 11-03-09 28
           RE: Top 18 Spoilers Snidget 11-03-09 29
 Top 16 spoilers princat 11-09-09 30
   RE: Top 16 spoilers Snidget 11-09-09 31
   RE: Top 16 spoilers aethelstan 11-10-09 32
       RE: Top 16 spoilers djandy 11-10-09 33
 Top 14 Spoilers Snidget 11-16-09 34
 Top 8 spoilers Snidget 12-08-09 35
   RE: Top 8 spoilers JessicaRN 12-08-09 36
       RE: Top 8 spoilers Snidget 12-08-09 37
 Top 6 Spoilers aethelstan 12-14-09 38
   RE: Top 6 Spoilers Snidget 12-14-09 39
       RE: Top 6 Spoilers aethelstan 12-14-09 40
   RE: Top 6 Spoilers djandy 12-14-09 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-06-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism"
http://www.sytycdism.com/2009/08/sytycd6-vegas-spoilers.html
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism"
A little disappointed that Ryan didn't make it to the Top 40 or so, but if the other male tapper (Phillip) made it far as well, I can see why -- especially if they were going to put Bianca in the Top 20 as well or at least if they got her to the Top 40 or thereabouts. Tap dancers haven't been represented very much in the Top 20.

I see Alexie also got to the Top 40 or so! That's got me torn between her and Bianca. And I have something to tell you from my seasons of watching So You Think You Can Dance or American Idol -- you have to be really talented in order to catch my eye but once you do, there's generally two types of dancers or singers who are probably going to get my votes.

First, the dancer/singer generally has to be female. I think only Clay Aiken ever got my votes among the men in AI and I don't think any male dancers got my votes in SYTYCD unless they were partnered with a female I was voting for. And second, the dancer/singer generally is either black or Asian American. In AI by and large, the female singers I've gone for have been black. It's been a little more evenly matched in SYTYCD -- I went with Donyelle and Sabra the first two seasons I watched -- and they were black -- and I went with Katee and Asuka in the next two seasons -- and Katee was part Asian American while Asuka was definitely Asian American. So if Alexie and Bianca make it to the Top 20, I'm going to have to choose between them.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism"
I went into the link and read the whole thing about the fight between Lauren and Lacey from their tour and how they got along a couple of season's ago...it UGLY!!! Yikes... It's funny...I always hated Lauren and couldn't undertand why she was still around..but now I really hate her!

Okay, rant over...I just hope I can fit in both shows while I finish off the Canadian version...very excited to see potentially more tappers in the new American season as I love the current tapper in the Canadian season right now!!

Tribe manga'd my mug

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-20-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vegas Spoilers from SYTYCDism"
MKitty,

Could you give the link to the Lacey / Lauren article?

Thanks!
dj

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
It's not a spoiler but I didn't want to open a new thread...in the most recent TV Guide, it states Season 6 starts Wed. Sept. 9th.

I was trying to figure out how Hell's Kitchen will fit into schedule... maybe the first shows until top 20 will only be 1 hour on Tuesdays or HK will move again to a new day and/or time

Also will season 6 go into December? They need 9 shows once the top 20 starts.

08-20-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
3. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
thefutoncritc.

Sept 2 Best of special 1 hour
Sept 9 1 hour
Sept 15 no show (2 hour More to love finale)
Sept 16 1 hour
Sept 22 No show (HK back to back)
Sept 23 1 hour
Sept 29 1 hour (HK lead in)
Sept 30 1 hour
Oct 6 1 hour (HK lead in)
Oct 7 1 hour
Oct 13 No Show (HK 2 hour season finale)
Oct 14 1 hour
Oct 20 Baseball
Oct 21 1 hour
Oct 27 2 hour new time slot
Oct 28 Baseball
Nov 3 2 hour
Nov 4 Baseball
Nov 10 2 hour
Nov 11 1 hour

My guess Nov 10 would be when the voting starts? That seems awfully late.

December isn't up, yet.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-24-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-09 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

My guess Nov 10 would be when the voting starts? That seems awfully late.

That would actually work really well with the Canadian show (and possibly the other countries' shows which may also show in the fall season) because I think the finale for the Canadian show would be in late October (assuming 9 voting weeks).

08-24-09, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
you need 9 weeks from top 20 down voting, that would put finale the first week of Jan, maybe they will take a 2 week break and finish up mid jan and then the next week, Idol starts w or w/o Paula

09-16-09, 04:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
From futon

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch.aspx?id=so_you_think_you_can_dance&view=listings

I've added the later dates as possibilities

12/23/09 Day before Christmas eve
Finale? (or Final 6 to Final 4)

12/16/09 Final 6 to Final 4 (or Final 8 to Final 6)

12/9/09 Final 8 to Final 6 (or Final 10 to Final 8)

12/2/09 Final 10 to Final 8 (or Final 12 to Final 10)

11/25/09 Day before Thxgvg
Final 12 to Final 10 (or Final 14 to Final 12)

11/18/09 Final 14 to Final 12 (or Final 16 to Final 14)

11/11/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-6??) N/A
Final 16 to Final 14 (or Final 18 to Final 16)
11/10/09 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-6??) N/A

11/3/09 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-6??) N/A
Final 18 to Final 16? or just to F18 bc of WS?

10/27/09 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-6??) N/A
Final 20 to Final 18? or just the dance show bc of World Series?

10/21/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-609) Las Vegas Round/Top 20 Chosen
10/14/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-608) Las Vegas Round
10/7/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-607) Las Vegas Round
10/6/09 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FOX (DAN-606) Audition Episode #6
9/30/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-605) Audition Episode #5
9/29/09 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FOX (DAN-604) Audition Episode #4
9/23/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-603) Audition Episode #3
9/16/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-602) Audition Episode #2
9/9/09 (We.) 8:00 PM FOX (DAN-601) Audition Episode #1

I don't know, I think with the WS and Holidays, I think they might finish up the Final 8 or so after new year and not have a break btw SYTYCD6 and AI9. Last year AI auditions started airing on Jan 13. Or they could have 4 boots instead of 2 at the beginning?

Bar Belle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-09, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bar%20Belle Click to send private message to Bar%20Belle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
I feel the need to deny that Ryan (Evan's brother) was cut, just solely based on the fact I really wanted him on last season in Evan's place.

I had hoped they cut him to let him into this season. *sigh* It was a nice dream while I had it.

09-12-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
I think it's Phillip that kept Ryan out of top 20...he seems to have more "mass appeal" and TPTB might not want another qwirky and short dancer like they had with Evan...remember they tried to throw him under the bus from Final 12 or so

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
As soon as I saw Phillip's audition, I thought - ah, that's why Ryan didn't make the Top 20. They didn't want two tap dancers in the finals plus a repeat of the love for him that his brother got.

Spotlighted by Tribe

Bar Belle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bar%20Belle Click to send private message to Bar%20Belle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers"
I hadn't seen Phillip's audition when I first read this. I kept having Chbeeb (sp?) in my head.

But now I understand. I just really liked Ryan's personality. This past cycle/season I had a hard time forming an emotional attachment to any of the dancers, unlike season 4. I was hoping Ryan would be all mine

09-16-09, 02:09 PM (EST)
11. "New Permanent Judge?"
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Shankman-Judge-Dance-1009766.aspx

Look out, Ellen DeGeneres: Adam Shankman is stealing your thunder.

"We're going to have a third resident judge now. Adam Shankman is going to come and join us," So You Think You Can Dance judge Nigel Lythgoe told TVGuide.com.

Sounds like they may have at least some of the time a fourth guest judge, so we will see what happens.

10-07-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
13. "Dizzyfeet Tweets top 20 show info"
We are going to do one top 20 show, this year, with no competition element. We want to introduce each dancer, dancing in their own style. about 11 hours ago from web

They probably won't do solos. More trios, pas de deuxs, quartets The contemporaries will dance together, the ballroom couples, mmmn tappers? about 11 hours ago from Echofon

I'm glad you all appear to like the new idea for the first top 20 show. It was suggested by the Australian production team. I loved it too! about 1 hour ago from Echofon

10-10-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Dizzyfeet Tweets top 20 show info"
from thefutoncritic.com

FOX ADDS "DANCE" SPECIAL ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 26
By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX is giving viewers an extra dose of "So You Think You Can Dance" on Monday, October 26 at 8:00/7:00c.

The one-hour special will showcase the top 20 finalists in a non-elimination format. The following night, October 27, "Dance" begins its two-hour performance shows.

Said October 26 installment will replace "House" that night however "Lie to Me" will air as scheduled at 9:00/8:00c.

10-15-09, 01:45 PM (EST)
16. "Mia Michales leaving the show"
http://www.rickey.org/?p=24742

Looks that way.

10-20-09, 01:30 PM (EST)
17. "Top 20 spoilers and pairings"
Do not click the link if you don't want to know.

http://mjsbigblog.com/more-so-you-think-you-can-dance-season-6-top-20-spoilers.htm#more-10498

10-20-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings"
Hmmm. I think the idea of moving to the fall was a bad one. This season looks like one of the strongest based on the dancers that made it but the show itself is getting bounced around all over the place like it's a new show, not a show with an established following in its sixth season.

And to have two performance shows without an elimination show? Granted, the elimination show is overly long but it's another way of seeing some of the dancers an extra time. I suppose they are trying to counter-balance that by adding the Monday show.

What's worse for me though, since I don't get Fox at home, is that CTV isn't switching back to SYTYCD next week even though the Canadian version wraps up this week. I'm guessing that they might not do it until DWTS is done. Anyone know when that will be?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings"
Here, CTV's leftover shows are being shown on channel 9 ACCESS (kind of like the community channel) -- any chance of that happening in your area?

10-21-09, 10:17 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings"
It's on A channel here, I think. But I don't think my rabbit ears pick that up very well. I'm not even sure what channel I would use to look for it. I'll maybe experiment tonight.

10-20-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Top 20 spoilers and pairings"
I agree that moving to the fall wasn't the best idea. I don't think it was Nigel's idea, however -- FOX seems to be the culprit here. Maybe they wanted to use SYTYCD as a lead-in for Glee. I also want an elimination show after all of the performance shows! Maybe they should have the elimination shows on during the weekend during the World Series.

In other news, I'm looking forward to seeing Pauline dance without an injured ankle and seeing how she & Bianca do.

10-26-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
23. "One of the Dancers off the show?"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33485458/ns/entertainment-access_hollywood/

10-26-09, 10:56 PM (EST)
24. "RE: One of the Dancers off the show?"
Yeah. Apparently Billy Bell got sick and had to withdraw. I think he's okay but he'll be out for the rest of the season. Brandon Dumlao is taking his place and dancing with Pauline. Tough break for Billy, unfortunately.

11-02-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
25. "Top 18 Spoilers"
Ryan & Ellenore - Argentine Tango - Miriam Larici & Leonardo Barrionuevo

*restocks the bar* you know, just in case Qwerty's sent off on a bender, again.

Phillip & Channing - Samba - Tony Meredith & Melanie LaPatin
Victor & Bianca - Broadway - Tyce Diorio
Peter & Pauline - Jazz - Wade Robson

*restocks the pillows* because when Wade is good, everyone swoons

Legacy & Kathryn - Contemporary - Stacey Tookey
Nathan & Mollee - Bollywood - Nakul Dev Mahajan

*restocks the insulin* May be way too sweet for me.

Russell & Noelle - Hip Hop - NappyTabs or Jamal Sims
Kevin & Karen - Hip Hop - NappyTabs or Jamal Sims
Jakob & Ashleigh - Viennese Waltz - Tony Meredith & Melanie LaPatin

http://www.sytycdism.com/2009/10/sytycd6-top-18-spoilers.html

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Top 18 Spoilers"
"Peter & Pauline - Jazz - Wade Robson

*restocks the pillows* because when Wade is good, everyone swoons"

I thought Peter pulled off the hip hop pretty well. If he can do Wade? I might become a fan. And if his shirt is open? You better get some extra pillows.

Excited to see Stacey Tookey. *crosses fingers for Legacy*

11-02-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Top 18 Spoilers"
The AT might be good given that they have a Latin ballroom man leading.

The VW, on the other hand, may be the kiss of death for Ashleigh. Ballroom dancers specialize in either traditional or Latin. Ashleigh's a Latin ballroom dancer. Yet, the public, and sometimes the judges too, will think "this (VW) is in her genre". So if she botches it, it will look extra bad because your supposed to excel in your own genre.

I can also see Philip in trouble here as he's less likely to do well in a samba than Peter in a Jazz and they are going to drop one of the tappers soon.

Kevin needs to really hit this week well or he could be like Tony in S5. A dancer that didn't excel in his own style.

Btw, if the World Series ends tonight, will they have a results show after all?

11-03-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Top 18 Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-09 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

Btw, if the World Series ends tonight, will they have a results show after all?

That point is moo....you know, a cow's opinion

I'm hoping Peter does well too with Wade...if he does, Glowie will like a Philadelphian!! Oh, the horrors!

Also, Smidge, any word on the boots? Oh I answered that when I hit your link....wow....interesting....

See you next week for:

11-03-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Top 18 Spoilers"
Boot spoilers here

http://mjsbigblog.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance-top-18-spoilers-2.htm#more-11286

princat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-09, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princat Click to send private message to princat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Top 16 spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-09 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

I was over on SYTYCDISM and noticed they posted the Top 16 spoilers including some comments on the routines.

Pairs/Dances are:

Nathan & Mollee - Salsa - Gustavo Vargas?
Ryan & Ellenore - Krump - Lil' C
Victor & Channing - Contemporary - Stacey Tookey
Peter & Pauline - Quickstep - ?
Russell & Noelle - Afro Jazz - Sean Cheesman
Kevin & Karen - Hustle - Maria Torres
Jakob & Ashleigh - Jazz - Mandy Moore
Legacy & Kathryn - Broadway - Not Tyce Diorio

I'm glad they have another Stacey Tookey dance but wish it was some other pair.

http://www.sytycdism.com/2009/11/sytycd6-top-16-spoilers.html

Edited: I'm realized after I posted. I hope I'm not stepping on your toes Snidget. I saw you usually brought this over.

11-09-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Top 16 spoilers"
If I don't get to it, go ahead and bring it over. Some days I get attacked by the way too busies.

11-10-09, 12:55 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Top 16 spoilers"
Russell & Noelle - Afro Jazz - Sean Cheesman

Yay!!! I'm glad they finally are doing one of his afro jazz pieces! I'm looking forward to this routine.

Hustle? They've done this in Canada a couple of times but have they done it in the US yet?

Quickstep for Peter and Pauline? Could be the end of the line for these two.

11-10-09, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Top 16 spoilers"
Lacey & Kam did a Hustle in Season 3.

11-16-09, 07:48 AM (EST)
34. "Top 14 Spoilers"
Kevin & Karen – Broadway – Spencer Liff
Ryan & Ellenore – Contemporary – Travis Wall
Nathan & Mollee – Pop Jazz – Laurieann Gibson
Russell & Noelle – Fox Trot – Eddie Simon
Legacy & Kathryn – Paso – Tony Meredith
Victor & Channing – Jazz – Tyce Diorio
Jakob & Ashleigh – Hip Hop – Napolean and Tabitha

From MJ's big blog via SYTYCDism.com

12-08-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
35. "Top 8 spoilers"
From SYTYCDism.com

Jakob & Mollee – Broadway (Joey Dowling), Viennese Waltz (Jason Gilkison)
Legacy & Ellenore – Contemporary (Travis Wall), Hip Hop (NappyTabs)
Ryan & Kathryn – Disco (Doriana Sanchez), Cha Cha (Jason Gilkison)
Russell & Ashleigh – Hip Hop (Shane Sparks), Bollywood (Nakul Dev Mahajan)

Initial reaction.

Legacy and Ellenore are safe unless they sit on the floor and throw a tantrum
Russell and Ashleigh are in trouble
Ryan, Kathryn, Jakob and Mollee are toss ups.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-08-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Top 8 spoilers"
Nappy Tabs twittered a picture of Ellenore with her arm in a sling and they said that she has not been able to practice all week.

12-08-09, 04:18 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Top 8 spoilers"
It sounds like she was able to perform? I saw a spoiler that Ashleigh couldn't dance and Russell was dancing with the choreographer's assistants.

12-14-09, 01:08 PM (EST)
38. "Top 6 Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-09 AT 01:34 PM (EST)

From MJ's Big Blog.

1. Kathryn/Ryan – Samba (Jason Gilkinson)
2. Ellenore/Jakob – Broadway (Tyce DiOrio)
3. Ashleigh/Russell – Lyrical Jazz (Sonya Tayeh)
4. Ellenore/Ryan – Jazz (Garry Stewart)
5. Ashleigh/Jakob – Foxtrot (Jean-Marc Genereaux)
6. Ellenore/Russell – Paso Doble (Jason Gilkinson)
7. Kathryn/Jakob – Contemporary (Desmond Richardson & Dwight Rhoden)
8. Ashleigh/Ryan – Contemporary (Travis Wall)
9. Kathryn/Russell – Hip Hop (Napoleon & Tabitha)

Ashleigh and Ryan don't get a latin dance!

Is it just me or did they set this up for Kathryn? She is dancing three times in her partner's specialty. The partnerships furthest from their specialties are Ashleigh/Russell Lyrical Jazz and the DiLello Contemporary.

Edited to add: A one-hour finale? With no solos? This is just wrong. These poor dancers are not getting anywhere near the showcasing they deserve.

12-14-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Top 6 Spoilers"
Between the World Series and Ramsey they really have gotten the short end of the stick this season.

12-14-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Top 6 Spoilers"
And it gets worse. There are 3 of 4 guest performer acts for the finale. Isn't it just supposed to be a recap of the judges best dances of the season? Dances like "Fear", "Caveman Hip Hop", that Travis Wall piece or the Ellenore and Jakob Sonya Tayeh piece?

It's like the chose to shake up absolutely everything this season from set to season (fall not summer) to voting to finale. And all not in a good way.

12-14-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Top 6 Spoilers"
If they knew they were going to have a shortened season, they should have shortened the try-out eisodes and their endless focus on the bad dancers and on people that don't even make it. Instead, they short change the Top 20 and cut out 2 Results shows (and group dances), and have a Top 6. Horrible decisions (although not as bad as the new set). About the only thing I like about this season is the "Meet the Top 20" episode, which I LOVED.

Since they announced that Season 7 try-outs start in January, does that mean they're going back to a Summer show, or maybe both Summer and Fall? It seems too early to start try-outs for next Fall.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •