The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-11-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
Even from across the room where I was otherwise occupied, I could hear Mary's shrill, borderline psychotic screams. Could she possibly have enjoyed anybody's dancing as much as that, or was that just the result of over-medication (or maybe the LACK of)? As much as my own ears bled, I can only imagine how poor Nigel felt!

Her act was okay during the first year or so, but now it's even older than Abdul's drunken/stoned slurs. Tell you what, how about they just get rid of Kara and put Mary on AI? Then she can scream hysterically, Paula can roll her eyes, and Simon may finally be allowed by law to b*tch slap both of them.

I'm glad this is a dancing contest instead of a singing contest because it definitely looks like I'm going to have to turn down the volume!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has T... citywitch 06-11-09 1
 RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has T... qwertypie 06-11-09 2
   RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has T... Snidget 06-11-09 3
       RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has T... mhdallas 06-12-09 5
 2 words jbug 06-12-09 4
   RE: 2 words qwertypie 06-12-09 6
       RE: 2 words grit 06-12-09 7
       RE: 2 words Sagebrush Dan 06-22-09 9
           RE: 2 words qwertypie 06-23-09 10
 RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has T... DoodleBug 06-12-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-11-09, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
totally agree - last night was over the top even by Mary's standards.

I'm thinking that as a result of being completely unable to create facial expressions due to Botox, she feels she needs to make up for it by increased screaming vocalizations. ugh, it's going to be a long season...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-09, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
I find drinking helps immensely

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-09, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
Is that your answer for everything?

SoYouThinkYouCanTribe!

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
If so, it's like they always say on game shows - "Good answer, good answer!"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "2 words"
mute button

06-12-09, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2 words"
Mr. Qwerty contends that the mute button is THE invention of the 20th century.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-12-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2 words"
On Wednesday night, Mary was going "Do you hear that sound? Do you?" and I hit the mute button. My daughter and I were laughing hysterically. I'm so glad Mary warned us!

Then last night I hit the mute button when that guy was singing. My girls know who he is but the said he sounded like carp last night. I was dancing around the living room making up my own words to his song, trying to fit my words to his guestures. It was way more entertaining than the actual show.

a berry nice sigpic from agman

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-09, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2 words"
I always said humanity invented TV, but God gave us the Mute button.

06-23-09, 11:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 2 words"
Mr. Qwerty has decided he agrees with you

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-09, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mary's *****ing Screaming Has To Stop!"
I call it a necessary evil. I expect it. The show just wouldn't be the same without Mary's screaming. Come on, you have to love her enthusiasm for the dancers. If I were on the show, I'd want her to call out the Hot Tamle Train for me too! I just wish she would SAVE the scream (and Nigel's eardrums!) for just a select few - 8 out of 10 couples got her screaming last night. I think 4 really deserved a scream, yes they did, but not 8.

Honestly, the judges on this show are much better than idol or any other talent show on TV (in the US) for that matter.

Go team Jalin!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •