The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
This is a tough one this week

Should

Jean Phillipe
Kupoley-should both go
Jalin

Will

Karlathan-will go
Kupoley
Jean Phillipe (or Jalin)

Poppin' with tribey

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go DoodleBug 06-18-09 1
 RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go mysticjay 06-18-09 2
 RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go CTgirl 06-18-09 3
   RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go DoodleBug 06-18-09 5
 RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go aethelstan 06-18-09 4
 RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go citywitch 06-18-09 6
 RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go Belle Book 06-18-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-09, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
Oh my... I just did my rank 'em post and I really have no idea who the bottom three might be. Here's my gut feeling...

Should:
Jeanine-Phillip - just not good but Phillip's fan base will save them
Randi-Evan - they went first and it was forgettable
Ashley-Kupono - not good and not sure they have a strong base

Jeanine and Evan should go

Will:
Randi-Evan
Caitlin-Jason
Ashley-Pono

Randi and Evan will go - I think they'll have the weakest solos

Jason

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mysticjay 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-18-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticjay Click to send private message to mysticjay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
The judges are very ham-handed about pushing for their favorites this season, and trying to influence the audience votes. Some of their comments last night were downright puzzling, and unnecessarily hurtful. Before I critique the dancers, let me first comment on two of the choreographers.

In previous seasons I loved the routines Shane Sparks choreographed. But after a season of Napoleon and Tabitha, his work looks dated and clunky. Four dancers could not make his material come alive, but Nigel blames them, not the choreographer. Does anyone buy that nonsense? Shane, you have been left in the hip hop dust and your routines no longer get oohs and aahhs just because they come from you. Up your gam, 'cause you are killing those kids. Two of them are going home tonight, and it is your fault.

Louis Van Amstel: Brilliant hire. Louis is a choreography genius for ballroom. He will be able to scratch his itch to create difficult routines, and he has the vision to lay stories over them that enhance the people he is creating the dances for.

And a few judge comments: Mary needs to stop prattling so much. Those kids live for a Mary scream, and she has sold out her own trademark by giving those little screams, then once in awhile the standing big scream. Which is the real deal, Mary? Don't scream for every mediocre dance that comes down the pike.

What an embarassment when Lil C didn't know that bent knees were part of the Tango. Then he got shown up in from of America by Mary, Nigel, and Tony Meredith. Yikes.

Randi & Evan: Evan is too laid back. Randi was clearly leading and he was following. I thought this routine was fun to watch but not inspiring or memorable.

Melissa and Ade: Melissa even looked like Sonja in this jazz routine. I liked it when I expected to hate it, because Sonja is just such a wierdo. I can't get out of my head how loony she was on the audition show. Ade is a genuinely great person and a strong dancer. He reminds me of Joshua and the judges are talking about him in the same terms. They clearly favor him, and unless something goes terribly wrong, he will be in the top 10. Melissa was great in this routine. She is fearless and really pushing herself.

Caitlin and Jason: Victims of Shane Sparks bad choreography. But, Caitlin, danced the hell out of it, from her body to her face. She was flirtatious and acted out the character Shane gave her. Jason was a step behind her all the way. If one of these two goes tonight, it should be him. But I think others are clearly in far more danger of elimination.

Jeanette and Brandon: What a hot mess this routine was. Hectic to the point of mania. Jeanette kept pulling those awful faces, dancing with her mouth hanging open. Both were trying so hard to cram every one of those steps into that mish-mash routine, and it didn't work as a whole. Given the rehearsal footage, the routine was dumbed down because they couldn't get the lifts, and that fault goes to Brandon. I've yet to see a disco routine on any season of this show that was worth a damn. But the judges love them so they are probably safe.

Asuka and Vitolio: He's getting the sympathy vote this week by the show playing the orphan card. Asuka was just gorgeous. She never broke character even throughout the judging critique. She's got a tough road, as most ballroom folks do, so she's got to rely on personality and appeal to stay on the show. Vitolio will go sooner rather than later. His dancing is good, but there are too many other guys who are much better.

Kayla and Max: From the opening moments when Max showed up his devious plan, to the end when he claimed the throne, Max really gave this piece his all. He got Brian Friedman's idea and ran with it. He matched Kayla all the way. She is an amazing dancer and safe tonight. I loved the characters in this dance.

Jeanine and Philip: She danced circles around him. Philip is not going to be a Twitch - one who can pick up other styles. The judges will push for him to make the top 10, but if voters like other dancers better, and don't allow themselves to be herded like sheep, he will be gone in the next week or so, and deservedly so. She was amazing. I believed her. She kicked his ##### out there.

Ashley and Kupono: Another Shane Sparks disaster. Ashely gamely attacked this piece and did a far better job with it than Kupono. He was a mess. I think he's on thin ice tonight and may drag her out there with him.

If voters decide for themselves, the bottom three are: Ashley and Kupono; Jeanine and Philip, and Asuka and Vitolio. Vitolio has the orphan-sympathy pass so he is safe. Kupono will hit the bricks. It's either Asuka or Ashley, and the judges will boot Ashley first, because Asuka is a ballroom dancer and Mary will fight for her.

If I was doing the eliminating, it would be Philip and Jeanine.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
This is really hard especially because some of the weaker dancers did well and probably won't be in the bottom 3.

Should Go:

Phillip and Jeanine
Jason and Caitlin
Ashley and Kupono

Shane Sparks should go for his choreography

Will Go:

Jason and Caitlin
Ashley and Kupono
Asuka and Vitolio

I think they might break up a partnership this week: Caitlin and Vitolio get cut

Spotlighted by Tribe

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
Shane Sparks should go for his choreography

I TOTALLY agree!!

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-18-09, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-09 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

I agree. Tough week.

Should be bottom 3 based on last night alone:

Jeanine & Philippe
Kupono & Ashley
Jason & Caitlin

Should go: Kupono and Caitlin.

Will be?

Kupono & Ashley
Jason & Caitlin
Vitolio & Asuka.

Will go: Ashley and Kupono. Too bad because I think Ashley is better than Caitlin.

Edited because I changed my mind.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-18-09, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
based on last night alone:

Sould be bottom 3:
Phillip and Jeanine
Jason and Caitlin
Ashley and Kupono

Should go: Kupono & Ashley

Will be bottom 3:
Jason and Caitlin
Ashley and Kupono
Karla and Jonathan

Will go: Kupono & Karla

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-18-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TOP 18 Should B3/Go Will B3/Go"
Who should be in the Bottom 3:

Ashley & Kupono,
Caitlin & Jason &
Philip & Jeanine.

Who should go home: Caitlin and Philip

Who will be in the Bottom 3:

Ashley & Kupono,
Caitlin & Jason
& Randi & Evan.

Who will go home: Randi and Jason.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •