The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"

WILL GO WEEKLY RESULTS

Conga-rats to stan (2nd list) who got the final 4 correct!

stan 0(2)
Belle 2(4) Tadd and Marko correct
djdancy 5 Marko and Melanie correct
emy 7(4)
Tummy 7 Marko correct
Tribey 7 Melanie correct
CTGirl 10
LadySusan 10
Smidge 12

SHOULD GO WEEKLY RESULTS

Conga-rats to Lady Susan who go the final 4 correct!

LadySusan 0
stan 2 Melanie and Sasha correct
Belle 5 Tadd and Marko correct
Tummy 6 Melanie correct
djdancy 6 Melanie correct
CTGirl 12
Tribey 12 Sasha correct
Smidge 12 Melanie correct
emy 17

WILL GO FINAL RESULTS

Big Conga-rats to stan who came from behind to win with a zero score in the finals and wins the WILL GO contest with a lowe score of 15!!

stan 15(18)
djdancy 18
Belle 18(26)
emy 24(24)
Tummy 34
CTGirl 36
LadySusan 38
Tribey 40
Smidge 46

SHOULD GO FINAL RESULTS

Big Congarats again to stan who held on to also win the SHOULD GO contest with a low score of 18!!

stan 18
LadySusan 22
djdancy 26
Belle 28
Tummy 32
Tribey 33
Smidge 36
CTGirll 40
emy 50

ALSO the results from our first lists before the "NO ONE GOES HOME" at top 20

WILL GO RESULTS

stan 44
Belle 48
Tribey 52
Smidge 58
djdancy 64
emy 64
CTGirl 68
LadySusan 68

SHOULD GO RESULTS

Belle 40
stan 44
djdancy 58
LadySusan 65
Smidge 66
CTGirl 68
Tribey 75
emy 79

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS Snidget 08-16-11 1
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS djandy 08-16-11 2
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS Belle Book 08-16-11 3
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS aethelstan 08-17-11 4
 RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS emydi 08-22-11 5
   RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS Snidget 08-22-11 6
       RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS emydi 08-23-11 8
   RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS aethelstan 08-23-11 7
       RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS emydi 08-23-11 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
I placed better on the original lists.

*sigh*

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-16-11, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Congrats to Stan! I knew I should have changed my list when Clarice made Top 10, but I was on vacation and had other things on my mind. Thanks, Emy for hosting!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-16-11, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
I didn't do too badly this time! Although I came in 3rd in my second "Will Go" list, I would've come in 4th if I hadn't changed it! And I came in 4th in my second "Should Go" list! But I would've come in 2nd in my first "Will Go" list and first in my first "Should Go" list! What would've been ... and what would've been if Sasha had more fans! Still, at least I did fine.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-17-11, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Thanks for hosting Emy! I got very lucky that my first impressions would up being right (I had three of the final four even in my very first lists).

Good thing you gave a redo though, those initial scores are staggeringly high!

During Vegas week, I had been struck by the fact that we never saw Melanie despite an amazing audition (except one in passing remark by Nigel, once) and that they never commented on Sasha's dancing (it was always the dramatic issues with her sister's health that were discussed) despite the obvious fact that she sailed through each round.

I think Melanie and Sasha are the strongest top 2 since Season 5 (Jeanine and Brandon) and among the best dancers they've had. That said, I agree with Dan that Season 4 seemed to have a lot of great dancers throughout the top 10.

08-22-11, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Here's a little sumpin sumping for stan the real champ and smidge and me the teal champs!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Thanks!!!!

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

08-23-11, 12:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
thank Tribey!

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
Woo hoo! Thanks!

08-23-11, 12:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SYTYCD 8 PTTE FINAL RESULTS"
thank Tribey!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •