The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-26-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 6"
Mary Murphy and Sean Cheesman are the guest judges.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Round 1 Couple 1 - Natalli and Nico byoffer 11-26-08 1
 solo 1 - Miles byoffer 11-26-08 2
 Round 1 Couple 2 - Allie and Izaak byoffer 11-26-08 3
 solo 2 - Natalli byoffer 11-26-08 4
   RE: solo 2 - Natalli qwertypie 11-26-08 19
       RE: solo 2 - Natalli trigirl 11-27-08 20
           RE: solo 2 - Natalli qwertypie 11-27-08 22
 Round 1 Couple 3 - Lisa and Miles byoffer 11-26-08 5
 solo 3 - Izaak byoffer 11-26-08 6
 Round 2 Couple 1 - Natalli and Nico byoffer 11-26-08 7
 solo 4 - Lisa byoffer 11-26-08 8
 Round 2 Couple 2 - Allie and Izaak byoffer 11-26-08 9
 solo 5 - Nico byoffer 11-26-08 10
   RE: solo 5 - Nico trigirl 11-26-08 16
 Round 2 Couple 3 - Lisa and Miles" byoffer 11-26-08 11
 solo 6 - Allie byoffer 11-26-08 12
 overview byoffer 11-26-08 13
   RE: overview Meemo 11-26-08 14
       RE: overview byoffer 11-26-08 15
           RE: overview MKitty 11-27-08 23
   RE: overview trigirl 11-26-08 17
       The curse of Izaak. Aussiemama 11-26-08 18
 Did you Vote? trigirl 11-27-08 21
 And the final 4 are... byoffer 11-28-08 24
   RE: And the final 4 are... MKitty 12-02-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-08, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Round 1 Couple 1 - Natalli and Nico"
Dance 1 - Disco

Nico struggling with the bum shake, but we all know NAtalie can shake hers.

song - knock on wood

Ya, they killed that. Awesome.

Mary: can't fake them out, that was great. Hard and crisp.
Sean: powerhouse couple. Natalli so raw it hurts. Nice - want to be you when I grow up.
Tre: high praise
JM: great energy. fantastic rhythm. seamless transitions.
universal that these two should be top 4 (but we haven't seen the others??)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-26-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "solo 1 - Miles"
very funky. He certainly has fun when he dances.

11-26-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
3. "Round 1 Couple 2 - Allie and Izaak"
Hip hop (Luther)

song - tell me

Allie went as hard as she could, but was that enough? Izaak was lost.

Mary: just good, and not great. Kudos to Allie, but not Izaak.
Sean: Allie defied her character (Mary Poppins) and brought the funk. Izaak hasn't blown him away since Calgary, but killed it. huh?
Tre: Amazing routine, but "just good" performance
JM: good energy. Allie delivered in the end. Izaak okay. Effort 10, result 7.

11-26-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
4. "solo 2 - Natalli"
All her solos are different. This one certainly showed off her impressive abs. I didn't care much for the dancing though.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: solo 2 - Natalli"
Mr. Qwerty did (at least I think it was her dancing he was impressed with)

11-27-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: solo 2 - Natalli"
Can you imagine what pervy old Nigel would say about Natalli?

bouncey by Ice

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-08, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: solo 2 - Natalli"
probably offer her some private "dance" instruction. BAH!

11-26-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
5. "Round 1 Couple 3 - Lisa and Miles"
I like these two as dancers, but together they have the most time in the bottom 3 of the surviving dancers.

Style - contemporary (blake)
theme is woman reaching for her dead partner

music - the face

using a mirror sort of like the door on the US version. powerful emotion. I found the mirrow rolling around distracting, but that was nice.

Mary: performance was amazing. Miles was flawless. Lisa gave the expected great performance.
Sean: hard time holding emotions. Lisa - technique and performance are awesome. Favourite performer. Miles - not just transformed, but evolved.
Tre: Lisa - getting hotter and hotter. Miles - hands up for you!
JM: priceless performance, and long remembered. These two should be in the final.

11-26-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
6. "solo 3 - Izaak"
He always does pretty well with his solos, but this one wasn't one of his strongest.

11-26-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
7. "Round 2 Couple 1 - Natalli and Nico"
quickstep (melanie and tony)

song - swingin' at the savoy

he lifts her so easily. makes the dance very smooth. pretty good. not as memorable as some others, but good.

Mary: fabulous quickstep. favourite couple tonight.
Sean: Natalli - nothing can't do. smooth gliding
Tre: knows what she likes, and she loved it!
JM: fantastic. Nico got into character by removing all his piercings. and he combed his hair!

11-26-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
8. "solo 4 - Lisa"
great moves - loved it! She really is very talented.

11-26-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
9. "Round 2 Couple 2 - Allie and Izaak"
Jazz (melissa)

Allie struggling in rehearsal

music - forever by Chris Brown

Izaak's not as good as others with the lifts, but IMO that was his best sdance of the season. He was really working it at the beginning. I thought they did well.

Mary: Allie looks like angel. talks about the end (foreboding?)
Sean: Izaak - you were good tonight.
Tre: Izaak was wicked in solo at beginning. Allie - don't lose the spark! Both "pulled up" and finally connected.
JM: Izaak was the man. overall "pretty good"

11-26-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
10. "solo 5 - Nico"
lots of screaming. I guess it was okay. The crowd seems happy.

11-26-08, 09:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: solo 5 - Nico"
I guess it was okay.

Whaaat? Nico + Radiohead = True Love <3 <3 <3

bouncey by Ice

11-26-08, 08:55 PM (EST)
11. "Round 2 Couple 3 - Lisa and Miles""
cha cha (melanie and tony)

this will be hard, especially for Miles.

song - just dance

lisa working the loooong legs and hard body. wow. then miles loses his shirt. Mary is gonna scream and faint. they don't have the ballroom walk, but wow. That was very good.

Mary: that was cha-cha-hot. first class tickets on the hot tamale train for both. lots of screams.
Sean: just fierce. win his points.
Tre: cha-cha-ching to the finals. Tre is stealing JM's cutesy phrases tonight,
JM: VID list. mastered with very little time.

11-26-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
12. "solo 6 - Allie"
full on ballet tonight. She really is lovely.

11-26-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
13. "overview"
wow, really hard to send a guy and girl home after that. I still think Izaak is the weakest guy. That isn't too hard. Ont he female side - ouch. Lisa was very strong tonight, as was Natalli. Through the season I have liked Allie more than Natallie.

plea from judges to vote, and recollection that Arassay and Vincent went home "not because of their dancing, but because of votes!".

okay, your turn!

It's nice that I can have these conversations with myself!

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-26-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: overview"
I actually watched tonight.. first time in a long time.

I just hate to see you in here talking to yourself

Actually cast a few votes for Nico tonight. I think he's clearly the best of the six. On the flip-side, I've been waiting for Lisa to get booted since the audition rounds.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

11-26-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: overview"
I thought Arassay was the one to challenge Nico, but now I agree that he is the fav to win. Vote lots!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-08, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: overview"
Yeah, Nico is amazing. I voted for him quite a few times. But, am also loving Miles as he is doing such a great job and really stepping up every week. and...his abs...honey..he has some serious underwear ads in his future!!!

As for the gals, I do love them all, and Natalli...whom I didn't used to like, is really growing on me. I think she did an awesome job last night so she won my votes for women..but Lisa really rocked my world too..so I gave her votes as well. Love Allie..but thinking she is not as versatile right now.

Should be interesting tonight...

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

11-26-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
17. "RE: overview"
Lisa was very strong tonight, as was Natalli. Through the season I have liked Allie more than Natallie.

Completely agree. You know what it is don't you....the curse of Izaak. Now, I'm sure he's a nice kid and all...even a good dancer....but he cursed Vincent, Francis and Arassay. Need I say more?

bouncey by Ice

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "The curse of Izaak."
I wanted to say that last week but not ruin it for the Westies....will Allie be Izaak's latest victim? I actually liked his solo tonight, that hang time was amazing and the first 5 seconds of the second dance was jaw dropping but is it enough to save him? I don't think so....

I think Izaak and Allie will go tomorrow.....but I would prefer if it was Lisa....

11-27-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
21. "Did you Vote?"
I voted for Miles, Nico and a couple for Natalli.

11-28-08, 08:25 AM (EST)
24. "And the final 4 are..."
We always seem to focus on the boots. This seems negative, so I will focus on the winners instead.

Moving on to the final 4 are:
- Natalli - I still don't like her, but her dancing is growing on me.
- Allie - she seemed to have an off week, but is a wonderful versatile dancer, and seems much more likeable than Natalli.
- Nico - no surprises here, and still my favourite to win this. Great dancer, and seems to be the fan favourite.
- Miles - I am so happy that he made F4. Has grown the most through this competition, and always seems to be having fun. And he carries my memories of Lara

It has been a long time coming for Izaak. Congrats to him on getting this far. Obviously he appealed to some voter demographic. Interesting that he goes home after having possibly his best week.

Really sorry to Lisa go home. Personally I think she has the most ability as a dancer. She was great as a solo or in any pair. Not sure why she didn't get the fan votes. If this was Canadian Idol, I would expect to hear her on the radio before all the others. Not sure how that equates to dance.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: And the final 4 are..."
Well, if nothing else, I think that the sheer volume of dance work that these top ten have will do wonders for their career. They have been seen dancing multiple styles for weeks on this show...so even if they don't win, they will likely still be scooped up by some top choreographers. Cheeseman already said he is scooping up Lisa and I am sure that most of the other top ten will have no problem getting work.

I too am so proud of how well Miles is doing. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it all... I love him and Nico...

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •