The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2"
The judges sounded a little miffed at each other didn't they. When it was time for the girls, Jean Mark said it wasn't unanimous and you can hear Blake in the back grumbling. But...maybe they were influenced by the voting. Romina and Dario are gone. Too bad, but somebody had to go.

I was very disappointed to see Lisa and Vincent in the bottom. They are amazing. I may have to start voting. That's the problem with taping stuff.

bouncey by Ice

ps. I am trying to get tickets to the tapings, anyone else going?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2 MKitty 10-17-08 1
 RE: SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2 byoffer 10-21-08 2
   RE: SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2 trigirl 10-21-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2"
I too was TOTALLY and completely shocked that Lisa and Vincent were in the bottom... WTF? I think that sometimes when judges give harsh comments, it backfires and the couple getting beat up gets sympathy votes. I knew they would be safe as they are both AMAZING...but shocked to see some of the others safe.

For the guys..I knew it would be Dario. He was gracious and wonderful in his vote out...and he is wonderful, but probably not well rounded enough for this competition.

As for teh girls...holy crap..that was not easy. I think NONE of them should have been there and I almost cried when they sent Romina home. Criminal I say!! She suffered "bad partner" syndrome...and could have gone a lot farther if she was paired with a better partner. I think she did dance for her life..but they all did...so it must have been agonizing decision.

What I find interesting with this panel of judges is how they do disagree and fight with each other. Blake is very vocal and certainly lets his feelings be known. No shrinking violet there!!

The quality of about 80% of the dancers on this show is so damn high that every week is going to be brutal for me!! I officially hate Thursdays now! LOL..

Spooked by Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2"
I was shocked that Romina got cut. What a beautiful girl and seemingly a great spirit. Bad partner syndrome svcks.

Dario was very gracious in defeat. I especially liked how he thanked the judges for taking a chance on him as a non-choreography guy.

IMO the girls are much stronger than the guys this season. There are a couple of guys who don't have traditional dance backgrounds which will make choreo a bit tougher for them. Picking a winner will be really tough.

I was thinking about trying to get tickets for a show. Is it just a matter of applying online or does one have to line up for it?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2"
I was thinking about trying to get tickets for a show. Is it just a matter of applying online or does one have to line up for it?

Both. I think they have so many reserved spots and so many rush seats. Here's the link for on-line requests.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •