The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-09-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
Wah..somebody will already have to go home tonight. I hate the first week...as we hardly know them! I loved many of the performances last night, but in particular, Nico and Arrasay, Vincent and Lisa...loved THEM!!! Dannie and Allie are totally cute as well...so we shall see how it turns out tonight. I notice that it is only scheduled for a 30 minute show..what's up with that???

So, I'll be back tonight to post my thoughts of the first elimination!

Spooked by Agman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... qwertypie 10-09-08 1
   RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... qwertypie 10-10-08 2
       RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... byoffer 10-10-08 3
           RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... qwertypie 10-10-08 4
               RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... MKitty 10-14-08 9
 RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... trigirl 10-10-08 5
   RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... byoffer 10-10-08 6
       RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... qwertypie 10-10-08 7
       RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results th... MKitty 10-10-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
Well, at least there won't be lots of useless filler and/or the Jonas brothers "performing"
*sigh*. I wish this week would be a non-elim.

My predictions for bottom 3
The waltz
The tango (and no, not cause I have a bee in my bonnet about that)
Soul Man

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-10-08, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
Well, I got 1 out of three right with the waltz in the bottom 3. Note to Leah, since I have an incredibly short attention span -- I would really appreciate it if you could repeat the dances they did before the eliminations are announced.

Girls, thought they made the right choice based on the solos. Bre didn't look like she was dancing for her life. The other 2 were frantic.

Boys I totally SHOCKED at the outcome.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
I agree with you. Bre impressed me in her performances to get to the top 20 (in fact there were times in the crowded stage numbers that she really stood out) but she fell off. In the end she reminded me of Kourtni Lind from the US version:

I was really shocked by the guy. He was great. IMO Dario should have gone. I think this is a reflection of the judges, who seem in love with Dario's quirkiness. But he will never win this show.

10-10-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
4. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
She reminded DD of Kherington. At least I don't have to hear her squeal "Kherington" several times an episode and then explain to younger DD that "no, this isn't Kherington, your older sister is just being a doofus"

10-14-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
Yeah, I can see both Kherrington and Kourtney in Bre...interesting!

Spooked by Agman

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
Agree that Bre seemed ready to go home. I was completely shocked to see Kevin go. His solo was amazing. Did you see the look on his face?!?! Saw them interviewed on Canada AM today but they didn't say much more.

Is it just me, or is the talent level of this top 20 way better than the top 20 of the US show. I thought there were many, many good performances.

bouncey by Ice

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
I am not sure if the talent level is higher than the US (I would sound biased if I said yes, wouldn't i ) but I thought picking someone to go home was very difficult.

Sounds like you and I agree that Kevin should not have gone home. Then who would you have sent?

I agree with someone up there ^^ that they should have had a few performances before a cut. But that isn't the formula!

10-10-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
I thought anyone but Kevin. I probably would have sent Dario. I really appreciate what he does, but I am not sure how well he can do choreo.

The ballroom guy I would have kept, just for diversity (nothing to do with the fact he takes his shirt off often )

The guys were really tough. I only thought one of them would be in the bottom three due to sucky choreo.

10-10-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread"
I am in 100 percent agreement with everyone...Kevin should have NOT gone home..but rather Dario. I don't think that Dario, as talented as he is in his own style, can live up to the rest of the dances as Kevin would have been able to do. Kevin was robbed..and I was shocked, as shocked as he was..poor guy

Wah...sad.

As for the girls..I totally predicted Bre ,and yes, I think she was another Kourtney LUnd who was great but couldn't quite live up to her potential. The other two REALLY danced for their lives...but her...not so much.

I think the 30 minute format is WAY TOO RUSHED. Now, I am shocked that I am actually saying that, as I really hate all the filler crap, but yikes..it seemed to be so fast with all those people having to dance, the judges only getting about 4 seconds to make their decisions and then booting off two people in about 4 seconds. YIKES! It was a blur for me last night.

Still happy about my hot boys left in the competition..rowrr!!

Spooked by Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •