The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rank the Top ten"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rank the Top ten"
I hope I don't overlap someone else but here goes

First off Lil C should replace Mary as the all the time judge...actually he should replace Nigel as exec producer

Solos: wow a guy should win this!

1. Josh- I loved the beginning with that high flip and he is just so cute

2. Twitch- again loved it, hip hop is the best genre for solos imho

3. Will-he is the best technical dancer remaining

4. Mark-quirky I loved it

5. Gev-this was good and the head spin at end WOOO!

all the girls were blah

6. Courtney-she's at top bc I liked her drops to the ground but it was not great

7. Chelsie-this was good

8. Comfort-probably her best

9. Katee-ok they all look the same!

10. Kerrington...blech

Group numbers

1. Willee 2- Pas a deux??--This was so nice...nobody but these two could have done this

2. Twitchfort 2-hip hop- very strong I loved the choreo and they both did great. Dave Scott should do more choreo!!

3. Gevsie 2-jive Chelsie really was terrific in this

4. Joshney 2-rumba--great...Josh had the pants on again!! he is so cute talking about tw and will being nekkid on stage Courtney's dress was gorgeous

5. Gevsie 1-contemporary-I loved this choreo (I didn't like Sonya's first no. with Matt and Kourtni) I loved Chelsie's dress so cute

6. Joshney 1-hip hop--Josh was great, I love popping. Courtney was respectable

7. Willee 1-bway meh total over pimping by the judges...was it dancing or sitting in a boat I did not like this bway routine at all

8. Markington 2-jazz-meh--Kerrington seems off Nigel was right about the checklist

9. Markington 1-2 step...Mark was good Kerrington was awful....Nigel was right about her trying to lead

10. Twitchfort 1-Smooth waltz omg not good

Overall ratings

1. Josh 11
2. Will 12
3. Gev 13 This surprised me but I think it had more to do with Chelsie as partner
4. Twitch 14
5. Chelsie 15
6. Courtney 16
7. Katee 17
8. Comfort 20
9. Mark 21 brought down by kerrington
10. Kerrington 27

Thanks to agman for the great graphics and siggie!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-17-08 1
 RE: Rank the Top ten DoodleBug 07-17-08 2
   RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-17-08 3
       RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-17-08 4
           RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-17-08 7
 RE: Rank the Top ten Sahara 07-17-08 5
 RE: Rank the Top ten iatovttotx78 07-17-08 6
   RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-17-08 8
   RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-17-08 13
       RE: Rank the Top ten iatovttotx78 07-17-08 16
           RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-17-08 17
               RE: Rank the Top ten iatovttotx78 07-17-08 18
   RE: Rank the Top ten citywitch 07-18-08 26
 RE: Rank the Top ten aethelstan 07-17-08 9
   RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-17-08 10
       RE: Rank the Top ten aethelstan 07-17-08 15
 RE: Rank the Top ten Sagebrush Dan 07-17-08 11
   RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-17-08 12
       RE: Rank the Top ten Sagebrush Dan 07-17-08 19
 RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-17-08 14
   RE: Rank the Top ten emydi 07-18-08 25
 RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-17-08 20
   RE: Rank the Top ten DoodleBug 07-18-08 31
 RE: Rank the Top ten riverrocker 07-17-08 21
 RE: Rank the Top ten SilverStar 07-18-08 22
   RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-18-08 23
       RE: Rank the Top ten SilverStar 07-18-08 24
 RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-18-08 27
   RE: Rank the Top ten Sagebrush Dan 07-18-08 28
   RE: Rank the Top ten SilverStar 07-18-08 29
       RE: Rank the Top ten Glow 07-18-08 32
   RE: Rank the Top ten citywitch 07-18-08 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
okay. Here we go.

Solos:
1 Mark - quirky + unique + different + bias + shirt lift = #1 spot
2 Katee - One word. Stunning.
3 Comfort - I gave her bonus points because that's the first time I thought she had potential in her supposed specialty.
4 Chelsie - Fun. Great use of the stage and her legs.
5 Twitch - I love his solos.
6 Kherington - You know. I really liked her solo. If it wasn't same same all the time, she'd be way up... probably #3. Also? she brought down my man so I'm irritated with her.
7 Josh - I'm sorry. I honestly don't even remember it.
8 Will - I'm sorry. I honestly don't even remember it.
9 Gev - I'm sorry. I honestly don't even remember it.
10 Courtney - The only thing I remember about this one is that I was left pretty unimpressed so she gets bottomed.

Couples:
1 Katee/Will Pas De Deux - I'm pretty annoyed that this was my favorite of the night but there you have it. That mistake was painful but the end pose-thing made up for it tenfold.
2 Comfort/Twitch Hip Hop - that was awesome
3 Courtney/Josh Rumba - sexy. *rowr*
4 Chelsie/Gev Contemp - Three things made this great. Otis. Sonya. Chelsie.
5 Chelsie/Gev Jive - I didn't notice Gev's mistakes. I guess everytime my eyes shifted to him, he was doing okay.
6 Courtney/Josh Hip Hop - cute.
7 Kherington/Mark Jazz - by default because I didn't like the rest. I'm willing to bet Tyce was told not to give Mark anything to play off of. Add that to no chem with Kher and Kher seeming to lose steam, yeah. Love you, Mark.
8 Katee/Will Broadway - stupid. Katee was cute though. I hated that he opened his shirt. There was absolutely no reason for it. None. The boat was stupid. The water-spitting was stupid. All they did was bounce around. Not loving Tyce this week.
9 Kherington/Mark Two-Step - That looked way too hard. Kher made it even more difficult than it already was.
10 Comfort/Twitch Smooth Waltz - I was annoyed that they threw this dance in there for them. Not giving Twitch a chance to come back from last week (then I saw the hip hop, of course). This? was not smooth.

Overall rank:
11 Katee
13 Chelsie
15 Comfort (hmmm. How'd that happen?)
16 Josh
17 Mark
17 Twitch
17 Will
18 Gev
19 Courtney
22 Kherington

I LOVED Lil C.
I think the main reason they keep Mary there is because she has this way of getting so excited that you think stuff is better (Katee and Will's broadway, for example) or worse (Marksie's Salsa, for example) than it is. She plays into whatever Nigel tells her the gameplan is. I don't think he could get anybody else to do that. Until then, we're likely stuck with her as permajudge.

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Lil C was the bomb. He actually gave them advice to work with. Bring him back!!!

Solos:
1. Josh
2. Twitch
3. Katee
4. Will
5. Chelsie
6. Courtney
7. Gev
8. Comfort
9. Mark
10. Kherington

Pairs:
1. Will-E 2 - just mouth dropping awesome
2. Twitchfort 2 - VERY cool
3. Joshney 2 - this was smokin' hot IMO
4. Gevsie 1 - Chelsie was great and Gev did a respectable job
5. Joshney 1 - Josh was perfect and Courtney's character was great!
6. Will-E 1 - superb dancing by both - very strong
7. Gevsie 2 - Chelsie out did him on this one
8. Markington 2- meh, they looked bored to me
9. Markington 1- Kherington blew it for them on this one
10. Twitchfort 1- no no no no

Overall
Josh 9
Katee 10
Will 11
Courtney 14
Twitch 14
Chelsie 16
Gev 18
Comfort 20
Mark 26
Kherington 27

>

07-17-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
hmmm. I guess I should be watching Joshie's solo again, eh?

a syren creation

07-17-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
I'm biased but I loved the flip and then I love popping/hip hop dance so much more than cont

I watched Mark's again he is so original he should be higher in my list...

07-17-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
"I watched Mark's again he is so original he should be higher in my list..."

*points to tagline under sig*

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Overall:

1. Will
2. Josh
3. Katee
Chelsea (these two are a tie for me)
4. Twitch
5. Courtney
6. Gev
7. Mark
8. Kherington
9. Comfort

AF 2006

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-17-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-08 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Edited for plagiarism

1. Twitch
2. Josh
3. Will
4. Mark
5. Gev
6. Katee (yes, my judging of the girls might be baised)
7. Courtney
8. Kerrington
9. Chelsie
10.Comfort

Group numbers

1. Willee 2- Pas a deux- Loved everything except the version of the song. WTF were the producers (chorograhpers) thinking using that version. Use the original.

2. Twitchfort 2-hip hop-I was shocked this was so high up. I don't like Comfort. I wasn't happy to see her back. I was prepared to hate everything she did, but this was too good to deny.

3. Joshney 2-rumba- I love Josh (maybe even more than Twtich). He's been growing on me week after week. I love his personality. And I loved his comments on Will's and Twitch's constant nakedness on the stage. I wouldn't mind seeing Josh with no shirt.... Oh, the dance. I thought it was really good.

4. Willee 1-broadway- I agreed with the jidges. I thouht it was a fun and interesting dance. I could have done without the water spitting at the end though. As for the open shirt. There doesn't have to be a "reason". His excellent bod is a good enough reason for me. Katee is adorable. Probably my favorite girl.

5. Gevsie 1-contemporary-I thought they both did a good job. Gev's twirls (for lack of a better word) were impressive.

6. Joshney 1-hip hop--Josh was phemononal, I love watching him. The judges were right Courtney couldn't match him, but she held her own well enough

7. Gevsie 2-jive Chelsie was on fire. I didn't notice Gev very much.

8. Markington 2-jazz-meh-- Boring!!!!!

9. Markington 1-2 step...Boring is better than bad.

10. Twitchfort 1-Smooth waltz... vomit, poor Twitch having to be partnered with comfort.

Overall ratings
1. Joshua
2. Katee
3. Will
4. Twitch (my bias gets you this far up the charts)
5. Courtney (I suprise myself by putting you up this high)
6. Chlesie
7. Gev
8. Mark
9. Kerrington (I'd never thought you'd be so low)
10.Comfort (you really shouldn't be here anyway)

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008

07-17-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
"As for the open shirt. There doesn't have to be a "reason". His excellent bod is a good enough reason for me."

Nobody appreciates an open shirt as much as me but he irritated the crap out of me last night and I thought that whole routine/number was blah. Besides, he may have a nice body but he isn't sexy... to me. The open shirt was a blatant beg for votes thing. The jidges beg for us to vote for him enough. He's a wonderful dancer. That should be enough. Instead they want us to resent him. (Kind of like Archuleta.)

07-17-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Rankings with nos

Will 8
Katee 11
Josh 11
Twitch 13
Courtney 16
Gev 17
Mark 21
Chelsie 21
Comfort 22
Kerrington 25

07-17-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
I don't understand the numbers behind the peoples names. What do they mean?

07-17-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
I just add up the rankings for both solos and pairings....to give a no. ranking overall for the nite...I love nos...stats, etc.

07-17-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
wow. that was a lot simpler than I thought it was going to be.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
1. Willee 2- Pas a deux- Loved everything except the version of the song. WTF were the producers (chorograhpers) thinking using that version. Use the original.

they'd probably have to pay for the original but with Nigels connection to AI, that bastard version was free (and worth every penny bwahaha)

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-17-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-08 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Well, I'm a Johnny come lately here but I watched a couple of episodes last year and have watched three or four this year. I enjoy this show because the dancing is, in general, quite good.

I agree with you with regard to the judges. Li'l C was great and gave good instructions. Mary makes me laugh but in general I often find myself agreeing with the judges.

I won't do a top 10 but from what I've seen so far, the best guys are Twitch, Josh and Will. Twitch's past 2 solos were great and he's very expressive with his face. All three of these guys are really strong, too. The lift moves that the do, especially Josh's pressage last night, were amazing. I see Gev as the next to go.

For the gals, it's too bad that Chelsie doesn't have a better partner for the ballroom stuff because she's fabulous in ballroom. Her jive was great last night.
If it were up to me, she and Katee are the final two gals. I like Courtney as well as she brings a lot of fun and energy to her dances. Kherrington spins exceptionally well but that seems to be it. Comfort, well, at least she got a chance to do an outstanding hip hop routine before she exits stage left ... again.

My favourite routines from last night were both of Will and Katee's, the jive, Twitch and Comfort's hip hop and Josh and Courtney's rumba.

I thought the broadway number was great. I like how Will went from Steve Erkel-esque to being completely seduced into the fun-loving crowd. To me, opening his shirt was symbolic of that final shift in his character. I did not like the water at the end though. Still, the way that they were moving around in the boat, around, in, out, without any misstep (and there wasn't any room for error), I thought was amazing.

Josh and Courtney's rumba number had all the chemistry and just showed exactly what was lacking in Mark and Kherrington's two routines.

Twitch and Comfort showed just what a hip hop routine should be like. They really hit and popped strong and you could really see the difference between their ability and Courtney's in this genre.

And that jive. the judges were praising Chelsie and being meh on Gev but, frankly, there isn't one guy there that could keep up with Chelsie. She really stole the show.

Bounced by IceCat!

07-17-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Stan!!!!

Relax and stay a while

I'll be in Canada on Sunday!!

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-17-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
In Canada, eh?

Relax and stay a while!

Having watched a couple more dances that I missed on youtube, I think I have to give Josh the number 1 spot for the guys. His hip hop is ever so slightly lower than Twitch's but he's more versatile. He can pull off the contemporary and ballroom better than Twitch.

Will has had some great numbers when they were technically difficult like the pas de deux and the contemporary but is weaker for the ballroom stuff.

Top 5 for guys:
Joshua
Will
Twitch
Gev (this based on the fact that I preferred his numbers in the past 2 weeks to Mark's)
Mark

Top 5 for gals:
Katee
Chelsie
Courtney
Kherrington
Comfort

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
1. Josh: This was my first chance to see him solo, and I was impressed. Technique, style, flair, originality — all first rate.

Tied:
Will: Fire and sizzle galore.

Twitch: Would have had second (instead of a tie), but there were parts that dragged for me.

4. Mark: He would have been #1 if the first half was as good as the second half. It seemed scattered to me.

5. Gev: Liked your previous solo much better.

Like emy, I have the girls in the bottom.

6. Katee: You have the technique and proficiency, but the so-so choreography kept you out of the top five.

7. Chelsie: Can't remember what it was, but I remember I liked it.

8. Courtney: Her drops to the ground were delightful, but the dance lacked substance.

9. Comfort: If this is the best she can do, then why did she even make it to the top 20?

10. Kherington: Is it me or was your audition much better?

Group numbers

1. Willee 2: Pas a deux — Brilliant. Only you two could have done this.

2. Willee 1: Broadway — It was great to see Will come alive. For all the raves about Katee by the judges, I barely saw her. For me, this was all Will.

3. Twitchfort 2: Hip hop — Twitch was brilliant here, Comfort did her best.

4. Gevsie 1: Contemporary — Great choreography. Chelsie outdid Gev, but he did fine.

5. Gevsie 2: Jive — Chelsie was great, thought the judges were too hard on Gev.

6. Joshney 2: Rumba — It wasn't bad. Agree with the jidges about the partnering skills.

7. Joshney 1: Hip hop — Josh was very good. I like Courtney, but she was not at her best tonight.

8. Markington 1: 2 step — Mark was cool and suave throughout, but Kherington was a mess.

9. Markington 2: Jazz — Crap choreography.

10. Twitchfort 1: Smooth waltz — They gave it their best, but not all that great.

07-17-08, 12:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Here's your rankings:

Will 5
Katee 9
Josh 14
Gev 14
Twitch 15
Chelsie 16
Courtney 17
Mark 21
Comfort 22
Kerrington 27

07-17-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Thanks. Now that I know how to do it, I'll be sure to include them.

07-17-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Avg rankings:

Will 10.6
Katee 11.6
Josh 12.2
Twitch 14.6
Gev 16.0
Chelsie 16.4
Courtney 16.4
Comfort 19.8
Mark 20.8
Kerring 25.6

07-18-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
After Star's rankings....she moved Gev and Mark up in standings

Will 11.6666666666666666666666
Katee 12.333333333333333333333
Josh 13.1666666666666666666666
Gev 14.0
Twitch 15.16666666666666666666
Chelsie 15.5
Courtney 16.5
Mark 20.0
Comfort 20.6666666666666666666
Kherington 25.1666666666666666

07-17-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
I was looking for some video from the end of last night's show. I searched "sytycd top 10". Well. Last year's Top 10 group dance popped up.

Tonight's group dance has a lot to live up to.

So you think you can be this beautiful?

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-08, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Mmmmmm, Danny.

>

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rank the Top ten"

1. Josh--my total fav! He was great!
2. Twitch
3. Katee
4. Will
5. Chelsie
6. Mark
7. Courtney
8. Gev
9. Kherington--I was SO disappointed in her performances
10. Comfort--bless her heart; just doesn't have "it" for me

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Ok, now that I've watched all the dances a second time, I feel prepared to enter my rankings. (Yes, I take this way too seriously.)

Partner dances

1. Chelsie/Gev, Contemporary-- I loved this. Love the song, love Chelsie and Gev, loved the choreo. The part where they put their heads on each others shoulders and do like a waltz type move made me teary eyed. Twice.

2. Chelsie/Gev, Jive-- Fun! That was a really fast jive and I thought they both did great.

3. Katee/Will, Pas de Deux-- Ugh. I had to mute the horrendous song, but that's really the only bad thing about the routine. I didn't think it was as WOWFABULOUS! as the judges, but it was really beautiful.

4. Courtney/Josh, Rumba-- I think I have pretty much loved all of the rumbas on this show. This one was no exception.

5. Comfort/Twitch, Hip Hop-- I was sorta distracted by the costumes, but I thought they did a great job with this.

6. Kherington/Mark, Two Step-- Even though they missed a lot of hand connections and were a little slow, I still enjoyed this routine. I could see that it was really hard, with all of the spinning and twisting. I thought they did good considering it was a brand new style.

7. Courtney/Josh, Hip Hop-- Uh. Was there dancing in this routine? I certainly didn't see a lot. I didn't like this choreo and I think Courtney and Josh could've done something a lot harder and it would have been more exciting.

8. Kherington/Mark, Jazz-- Boring. They brought no pizazz to this piece. That is a really fun song and it didn't seem like they had fun with it.

9. Katee/Will, Broadway-- Again, boring. I just don't like Broadway on this show. I try and try, and I almost always hate it.

10. Comfort/Twitch, Waltz-- Neither of them were good in this, but Comfort got most of the blame. Which is fine with me since I have never liked her.

Solos

1. Gev (cool shirt move!)
2. Mark (I liked his B2 results night solo much better)
3. Twitch
4. Katee
5. Will
6. Courtney
7. Joshua (nothing we haven't seen every week in the dancer intros)
8. Chelsie
9. Kherington
10. Comfort

Overall

1. Gev 4 (*sniffle* I really didn't want him to go home!!)
2. Chelsie 11
3. Mark 16
3. Katee 16
5. Courtney 17
5. Will 17
7. Joshua 18
7. Twitch 18
9. Kherington 23
10. Comfort 25

Flashy moves by Tribe!

07-18-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
"7. Joshua (nothing we haven't seen every week in the dancer intros)"

OMG! Thank you. I rewatched it because a few people were all "yay he's awesome" "that was great" "pops!" I didn't remember it the first time. After the rewatch I figured out that it wasn't that I couldn't remember it, it was that it was the same stuff he does all the time.

07-18-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
I'm really kind of getting sick of that one move he does where he puts his hands up over his head and then moves them down his body while shakes. I can't explain it, but do you know what I mean? He does it all.the.time.

Flashy moves by Tribe!

07-18-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Rank the Top ten"

Now rank them.

07-18-08, 03:06 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Your boy's looking good, there.

07-18-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
I just spent an insane amout of time over at TWoP analyzing this picture. So I have my rankings all set.

1. Mark
2. Will
3. Joshua
4. Katee
5. Gev (for the height in his jump. If only his eyes weren't closed, he wouldn't look so silly.)
6. Courtney (you pretty much can't see her, but I like to think she's doing it right)
7. Twitch
8. Kherington
9. Comfort
10. Chelsie (WTF? She looks like she's getting ready to do a spin jump or something. And now! Double Axle!)

07-18-08, 09:33 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
Gev would still look silly even if his eyes were open. I think Twitch looks better than Josh and Kherington should be way higher up.

Mark
Will
Katee
Kherington
Twitch
Josh
Comfort
Courtney (only because I have to assume she doesn't look ridiculous)
Gev
Chelsie

There's another picture but I can't seem to get it sized down enough. In this one too though, Mark is in the center for what appears to be obvious reasons.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Rank the Top ten"
no question why Mark was front & center

so glad he's still here!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •