The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why all the Jessica hate?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

atxrocker 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atxrocker Click to send private message to atxrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why all the Jessica hate?"
I mean come on guys, EVERY single post and comment about Will and Jessica has some dig at how weak a dancer she is and keeps holding the all mighty great Will down. Well, with this level of hate I gotta call BS. Is she my favorite female dancer left? No. Is the best? No. Should she make top 10? Eh, i'd pick her over Comfort, that's for sure. I'm just sick and tired of everybody from the judges to many on this board dogging her every chance they get. She is obviously a skilled dancer and while Will is probably getting the votes for the pair, she dances pretty solid in my opinion. Does she really deserve this level of criticism?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? bullzeye 07-07-08 1
   RE: Why all the Jessica hate? atxrocker 07-07-08 3
       RE: Why all the Jessica hate? bullzeye 07-07-08 4
   RE: Why all the Jessica hate? KrazyKelly 07-10-08 11
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? LostAddict 07-07-08 2
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? trigirl 07-07-08 5
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? Sagebrush Dan 07-07-08 6
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? syren 07-08-08 7
   RE: Why all the Jessica hate? emydi 07-08-08 8
   RE: Why all the Jessica hate? tikigirlie 07-08-08 9
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? Glow 07-09-08 10
 RE: Why all the Jessica hate? MKitty 07-10-08 12
   RE: Why all the Jessica hate? LostAddict 07-10-08 13
   RE: Why all the Jessica hate? Sagebrush Dan 07-10-08 14
       RE: Why all the Jessica hate? Glow 07-10-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-07-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I can't speak for the judges or the other posters here, but I quite like Jessica and have from the start. I don't think she will make it as far as the Chelseas and Kherringtons of the competition but I do think she has tremendous talent and wouldn't still be here at this stage of the competition if she didn't.

One question for you though - in the "Love fest" thread you listed Chelsea and Katee as your favorites, you like both Kherrington and Courney but you said:

comfort and jessica... meh.

So do you like Jessica or not?

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

atxrocker 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atxrocker Click to send private message to atxrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
this was my dilemma and why i stated in my post that she wasn't my favorite, i just thought the extreme criticism is unfair. do i put her on the same level as the strongest girls (chelsea and katee in my opinion) no, i don't. do i think she is a talentless waste of a partner and deserve all the negative feedback? no once again. i like jessica yes, but not as much as the other girls. the difference is i don't dislike her or feel as negatively about her as many others do.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-07-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
That makes sense. Though if you look at some of the recent ECUT threads, you will clearly see that a number of posters are taking the judges to task for how harsh they keep judging Jessica. So, you and I are not completely alone.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

KrazyKelly 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-10-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KrazyKelly Click to send private message to KrazyKelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I agree!!!! I'm a die-hard Chelsie fan, but I like Jessica A LOT! I'd have to rank the remaining girls as such:
1. Chelsie - my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! LOVE HER!
2. Kherington - very versatile
3. Jessica - beautiful lines, and TRIES to keep her chin up after all the judge abuse!
4. Courtney - I love her spunk!
5. Katee - definitely a great dancer, but for some reason, she just doesn't do it for me!
6. Comfort - she needs to go... seriously.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-07-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I don't hate Jessica, I just thing that compared to the other female dancers she is the weakest of the bunch. Why do I prefer Comfort? I like the breakers. Just a preference. And, to see a female breaker do a smooth waltz like she did a few weeks ago. WOW! Just WOW. I just haven't seen Jessica step that far outside her comfort zone and wow me. Will does more so than Jessica so I would like to see him teamed up with someone new. Heck, I'd like to see Jessica teamed up with someone new to see how she does. I think Jessica is a VERY talented dancer and is beautiful at what she does, I just don't see her as the best at anything, or even the most improved, therefore I think it's time for her to go.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-07-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
Jessica is probably my #2 girl right now. I felt the criticism last week was not warranted. Hope she sticks around.

bouncey by Ice

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-08, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I don't recall saying I hated her, but it wasn't until I saw Will dance his first solo that I saw the disparity in skill and began to openly wonder if she was holding him back.

I also dislike the way the judges treat her -- the hurt and disappointment in her eyes is almost too much to take. And I loved her saucy dance the other night....I think she found her milieu there.
In previous years, she could have easily gone to the Top 10. It's just that the competition is insane this year.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I haven't liked Jessica from the begining and I really cannot just pin it down to one thing.

I do like Comfort more than her, because the show isn't really who is the best dancer coming in, it is who can change and grow and really develop. Comfort is doing that. She has grown, she has developed, for me Jessica is just the same as she was when she started.

Yes, I think she does, because we like you have opinions. I honestly feel that Will is being held back by her because she isn't developing. She isn't growing with the dances that she is having to dance. He is, beautifully.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
you've said it all so i'll just ditto you

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-08, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I found with certain dancers this year, I watch their arms and legs because I don't really find much emotion in their faces.

To me, Jessica falls in this category (as did Matt, Marquis and Chris). When I watch her dance, I don't feel like she's telling any kind of story. The only emotion I see is that cheerleader/dance-school grin on her face. (Remember when the other dancer in her group dance during Vegas called her jazz choreography dance-school? Her dancing seems that way too.)

The difference between the above guys and Jessica is that her talent level is lower than theirs. Aaaaaaand she's paired with "genius dancer" Will.

Thing is, if she was paired with Twitch or Matt, who have bigger personalities than Will does (even those Will's a joy to watch), the disparity between the dancers would be even bigger. Guaranteed she would've been gone by now if that had happened.

Unfortunately for me, she'll just be the girl who spelled Vegas wrong.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I like her. I don't really recall anybody on this board hating her. She certainly doesn't deserve the level of criticism she gets from the "judges" on the show. I love watching Will's face when they give undeserved negative comments to her. No wonder they had meltdowns last week.

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-10-08, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
Yikes..last night, Mia just slaughtered the poor girl. I was soooo sad for her..the way Mia looked at Will and asked him if he was tired of carrying her. My heart really broke for the poor girl and I think it was unnecessary for Mia to be so harsh. I don't think the point of the show is to try to destroy someone and break their spirit..and that is what I felt Mia was doing last night. Poor Jess....

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-08, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I agree, Mia was way to harsh last night. Her comment was uncalled for.

Surfkitten summer sigshop

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
That was stupid and ridiculous — not in a good way. Shame on Mia. That type of humiliation was childish and uncalled for. Any respect I had for her went out the window.
Nigel said the same sort of thing a couple years ago, and apologized the next night. He hasn't done it since.
I wonder if Mia has the maturity to apologize.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why all the Jessica hate?"
I'd like to say that I think Mia will be mature enough to apologize but I sincerely doubt she will. It's a real shame how they've treated this poor girl.

You.put.her.in.the.top.24.a!ss!holes.

And really, really the harshness is uncalled for.

a syren creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •