The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-20-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"

WoOT! Although Marquis' solo was much better than Chris'

WILL GO SCORES

Four people had Marquis going this week (Tummy CTGirl Glowie SilverStarCongrats) and 2 had both of them going

Bullzy 8

Qpie 6
Smidge 6

tribey 5

Tummy 4
syren 4

LostAddict 3
dan 3

CTgirl 2

Glowie 1
SilverStar 1

And the Co-Leaders with perfect scores after this week (Spoilers are good food!)

djdandy 0
emy 0

Congrats dj!!!

SHOULD GO SCORES

Four people had Marquis going this week (Tummy CTGirl Glowie dan) 2 had Susie going (djdandy and smidge)
Congrats

and 2 had both of them going

Bullzy 9

syren 8

qpie 6
tribey 6

Tummy 3
CTGirl 3

dan 2
smidge 2
LostAddict 2

djdandy 1
Glowie 1

And the Co-Leaders with perfect scores after this week

SilverStar 0
emy 0

Congrats SilverStar!!!

Entries are still open but you will start with 9 pts in Will GO and 10 pts in Should GO (+1 over highest scores)

The deadline for new entry lists or changed WILL GO lists (+4 penalty) are due by Wednesday June 25, 2008 7:59 pm EDT

You cannot change your SHOULD GO list

Thanks to agman for the great graphics and siggie!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Wee... bullzeye 06-20-08 1
   RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Wee... Snidget 06-20-08 2
 RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Wee... syren 06-24-08 3
   RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Wee... emydi 06-24-08 4
       RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Wee... syren 06-24-08 5
           RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Wee... emydi 06-25-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-20-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
Yay!! I'm winning I'm winning!

Wait now.....oh crap.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
Someone needs to make sure the late entry people start with a boatload of points.

Thanks Bullzy for taking care of that so nicely.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008 and Dancing with the Tribe!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
Is this where we put our lists for this week?

06-24-08, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
syren, you only want to put in a new WILL GO List if you think you need to to avoid a big hit. Every time you make a change to your WILL GO list, you incur a +4 penalty. You keep your WIll go list from week one until you think you need a change. You cannot change your SHOULD GO list, that stays the same all the way to no. 1

Your list is:

WILL GO

11 Chris/Jessica
10 Katee/Matt
9 Susie/Marquis +2/+2
8 Gev/Courtney G

7 Joshua/Comfort
6 Kherington/Mark
5 Kourtni L/Will

4 Chelsea T
3 Twitch
2 Chelsie H
1 Thayne

Do you think you need a change yet?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
I am not sure yet...lol. So much has been going on lately that I haven't given to much thought, but wanted to know if we posted here. So do we repost our lists if we leave it the same?

Sorry I have so many questions, this is the main reason I have never played these type games here, because I never really know what is supposed to be done.

06-25-08, 08:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: SYTYCD 4 PTTE Week 1 Scores Week 2 Lists"
No problem. No need to repost your list if you DO NOT change it I have a record of them for scorekeeping!

What I tell people is if you think you will get hit with more than 4 pts with your list as it is, then change if not, leave it be.

Or you could be like glowie and never change your WILL GO list...she likes to see how she does all the way thru the show

Thanks to agman for the great siggie!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •