The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-08, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
So who would you send home, who will America send home.

For me this was overall a disappointing week, although the cream does seem to be rising to the top and those that are having problems faking it to make it are starting to show through.

Should Go

Comfort and Thayne
Jessica and Will
Twitchington

I hate to put Twitchington in the bottom three, but overall I think some of the other dancers did better in the two dances combined. I also didn't like Jessica and Will's first number as much as everyone else. Too many of the strength moves showed a bit too much strain and not quite enough effortlessness, and the Dance of QuickDeath didn't help.

Should Go Home
Comfort, comfort and comfort.
Oh, I have to send someone else....
I'll have to say Thayne. There is something about him I really like but the field of guys is too strong, I think any other season he'd easily be top 10, but not this year.

Will Go

Comfort and Thayne
Jessica and Will
Chelsie and Mark.

I think Twitchinton's just to popular to make it to the bottom three.

Will Go Home.
Comfort, but there will be one vote to get rid of Jessica while we have the chance (although I expect she'll be out early in the top 10)
Thayne, and again it will be a shame not getting to seem him dance with some of the better girls in the competition to see if he really could bring it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... pmspml5 07-10-08 1
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... emydi 07-10-08 2
   RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... iatovttotx78 07-10-08 4
       RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... Snidget 07-10-08 5
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... syren 07-10-08 3
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... iatovttotx78 07-10-08 6
 RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top ... Sagebrush Dan 07-10-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-10-08, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Should Go

Comfort and Thayne
Jessica and Will
Cournty and Gev

I really didnt like these pairs much at all

Should Go Home

Jessica, I am just so tired of watching her stumble all over the place as she dances. Maybe because I was a dancer for so long but if you pay attention she stumbles all the time - looses her balance and it drives me nuts

Thane - great technick boring to watch

Will Go - I think Jessica and Thane will go because I think the judges want Comfort in the top 10 for the tour.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Will and shoud be Bottom 3

4. Twitchington
5. Will/Jess
6. Thomfort

WIll and should go

Thomfort

Although, Mia may push for Twitch and Jess

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-10-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
I guess I could see this being true if the couples were going to be staying together. She really wants Will to have a better partner and getting rid of Twitch would givr Kerington to Will. But since there about to split all partners up anyway, what would be the point of getting rid of Twitch?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Only to get rid of someone that may take votes away from Will, the chosen one.

Thayne isn't going to pull votes from Will. People may vote for Twitch over Will and too many of them will get TCO off the air before the finale.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Should Go

Jessica and Will
Comfort and Thayne
Twitchington

These were the weakest dancers last night, in order from who should go first. I also do not like putting Twitchington in the bottom but overall based on last nights performance they really needed to step it up more.

I am tired of watching Jessica stumble, lose her balance, and jerk her extensions. She should have went a while ago, but maybe just maybe they will finally say enough. Even her partner could not disagree that she was holding him back.

Will Go

Jessica and Thayne

My thoughts on Jessica are no secret, so I won't go on. I initially liked Thanye. I like his YouTube videos, but I do not feel he is up to par with the rest of the men out there and that he hasn't grown as much as he should have at this point.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-10-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Should Go
Comfort & Thayne
Twitchington (though it kills me to admit it)
Will and Jessica

Comfort & Thayne leaving

Will Go
Comfort & Thayne
Gev & Cortney
Will & Jessica

Comfort & Thayne leaving.

Eek...we're getting to the point where I'm going to start loosing my favorites. There still going to cut one man and one women each week once we reach the top 10, right?

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD-4 Should Go/Will Go Top 12"
Should Go
Comfort & Thayne
Twitch and Kherington
Will and Jessica

Gone
Comfort & Thayne

Will Go
Comfort & Thayne
Chelsie & Mark
Will & Jessica

Gone
Jessica & Thayne

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •