The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jaimie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wiggle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-21-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jaimie"
Having successfully got rid of Ricky by naming a thread after him, I'm going to try again with Jaimie -- not because she's weird but because when she opens her mouth she irritates the h*ll out of me.
Okay tribephyl?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jaimie Magnolia_Rocker 06-21-07 1
   RE: Jaimie Sagebrush Dan 06-21-07 2
       RE: Jaimie Magnolia_Rocker 06-21-07 5
 RE: Jaimie bullzeye 06-21-07 3
 RE: Jaimie Glow 06-21-07 4
   RE: Jaimie Wiggle 06-21-07 7
 RE: Jaimie cindyland 06-21-07 6
 RE: Jaimie tribephyl 06-21-07 8
   RE: Jaimie fullofgrace2470 06-21-07 9
       RE: Jaimie tribephyl 06-21-07 10
           RE: Jaimie Wiggle 06-21-07 11
               RE: Jaimie tribephyl 06-21-07 12
                   I agree Sagebrush Dan 06-21-07 13
                       RE: I agree qwertypie 06-22-07 16
                           RE: I agree Sagebrush Dan 06-22-07 19
                   RE: Jaimie riverrocker 06-22-07 22
 You got the title wrong! qwertypie 06-21-07 14
 RE: Jaimie udg 06-22-07 15
 Maybe the RTV gods misunderstood Sagebrush Dan 06-22-07 17
   RE: Maybe the RTV gods misunderstoo... qwertypie 06-22-07 18
       RE: Maybe the RTV gods misunderstoo... Wiggle 06-22-07 20
           RE: Maybe the RTV gods misunderstoo... Magnolia_Rocker 06-22-07 21
 Hey, Wiggle... Sagebrush Dan 06-22-07 23
   RE: Hey, Wiggle... qwertypie 06-23-07 24
       RE: Hey, Wiggle... CTgirl 06-25-07 25
           RE: Hey, Wiggle... Wiggle 06-26-07 26
               RE: Hey, Wiggle... CTgirl 06-26-07 29
 RE: Jaimie Glow 06-26-07 27
   RE: Jaimie Wiggle 06-26-07 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-21-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jaimie"
Bah, I wish you had used your magic touch for Cedric or Lauren instead.

Rockin’ the dance moves thanks to Tribey

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jaimie"
If my memory serves me correctly, "Jaimie" is Sanskrit for "Lauren" and also Aztec for "Cedric". So, MR, there you go. You and I will both be happy.

Jaimie's toast anyway, whether now or within a couple weeks.
But I'd rather see Lauren and Cedric bite the dust before Jaimie.

06-21-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jaimie"
Whew! Thank you for this Dan. I shall go into tonight with more hope now.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-21-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jaimie"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-07 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

While I cannot disagree with the voice....I find her dancing very sexy. Very sexy indeed.

As such, I think I am going to have to pull a kybosh on this pick.

Snidget's to blame!

ETF: Speling.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jaimie"
I don't care about her one way or another but I'd hate to see sweet sweet Hok in the B3 already. Though I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing him do a solo.

06-21-07, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wiggle Click to send private message to Wiggle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jaimie"
Don't worry - I wouldn't have started the thread if I were afraid Hok might go home, and, like you say, this way we get a chance to see a solo! Yum.

cindyland 26 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyland Click to send private message to cindyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jaimie"
Jaimie is way too perky for me. Ohmigod! I've never done a samba! It's like, really hard! But I totally have the hair for it!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jaimie"
I'm with ya' wiggle!

That voice of hers is absolutely grating!

Sadly, this isn't a voice competition. And as far as dance is concerned, while I wouldn't be upset if she was booted, I would be somewhat suprised. As there were/are others who were/are much worse dancers than she is. In fact, she saved the dance for her and her partner last night. He'll get the popularity votes while she'll get the technical votes.
And if forced to go head to head to head with say Sabra and Faina (or Shauna), she'll probably be able to save herself with her "dance for her life".

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-21-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jaimie"
Thank you Tribe. *sniff* I know we're supposed to keep our characters to the Be The...thread, but this cut me to the bone. Please could you change the subject line to Faina instead?

06-21-07, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jaimie"
Awww...ain't that cute. You little rule breaker you.

And while it is patently impossible to change the title of an already posted thread and that as non-author to said thread, my chances of actually making it happen, become subatomic...
I do understand your plight.

However, rather then picking on Jaimie or Faina ... might we come to an agreement on say .... Shauna?

Maybe even Sabra?

06-21-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jaimie"
Just so you know, Shauna was my second choice. Actually, my third; Cedric was first but I wanted to go with a girl to keep things fair.

Everyone happy now?

06-21-07, 07:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jaimie"
Okay then. Cedric it is.
*screws fairness*

I loathe Cedric. Can we all agree this guy needs to go?
So what if his ONE skill is amazing. This isn't SYTYCBBoy, is it?

06-21-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I agree"
In fact, we all agree....

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I agree"
Umm, OK.
Cedric it is.

Hey Sugarhips! As interesting as that photo is, if I were in the middle of a huddle of a bunch of sweaty, barely covered guys, I would want them to be paying closer attention to my body rather than their own. JMO

06-22-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
19. "RE: I agree"

If you were in the middle, they would be.

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-22-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jaimie"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-07 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

>I loathe Cedric. Can we all
>agree this guy needs to
>go?
>So what if his ONE skill
>is amazing. This isn't SYTYCBBoy,
>is it?
>

Totally agree with you!!! Am soooo ready for Cedric and Shauna to hit the bricks! And while I'm ranting, they can take Jaimie (I'm with you, Wiggle, on that one too) and Neil.

Ed. to add ()

06-21-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "You got the title wrong!"
It was supposed to be ALEX DA SILVA (no, I am not bitter!)

(tho' Jaime or Cedric would also suit, I guess)

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-22-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jaimie"
Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. She just sounds like such an incredible airhead when she talks. I was extremely disappointed not to see her on the bottom 3 this week.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

06-22-07, 01:32 AM (EST)
17. "Maybe the RTV gods misunderstood"
and thought you said Jimmy instead of Jaimie.

06-22-07, 03:07 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Maybe the RTV gods misunderstood"
The RTV gods should remove the wax from their ears.

06-22-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Maybe the RTV gods misunderstood"
I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that once Jaimie and Hok were called safe, I promptly fell asleep -- maybe it was my supernatural powers of threadnaming prophecy leaving me that wiped me out.

06-22-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Maybe the RTV gods misunderstood"
Oops, sorry about that. I must've mixed my anti-hex potion a little too strong.

06-22-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
23. "Hey, Wiggle..."
Wanna start a "Nigel" thread for next week?

06-23-07, 03:56 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Hey, Wiggle..."
AFTER the Alex da Silva thread.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hey, Wiggle..."
No, no, no. We need a Cedric thread.

06-26-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hey, Wiggle..."
I think at this point Cedric is too easy, and doesn't really require soothsayer skills! I will consult my crystal ball for the girl though. As for Alex da Silva, his choreography got rid of Ricky for me -- how can I want him gone? Plus, personally I think it's more interesting to see dancers perform really badly as opposed to adequately as they sometimes do in other unfamiliar dance styles.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Hey, Wiggle..."
I see your point, but since Nigel loves him, if he slides by this week because he's got a favorable dance pick and can fake the partnering, please pick him next week, okay?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jaimie"
I've changed my mind about Jaimie. I've watched some of her tapes and I'm quite impressed. I found them by accident. I was looking at some Travis stuff and she popped up in them. Chick is like rubber.

06-26-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jaimie"
> Chick is like
>rubber.
>
>

Aha -- you inadvertently said it all. We've all seen boneless rubber chickens and know how small chicken brains are.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •