The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gay bashing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

MikeKchgo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeKchgo Click to send private message to MikeKchgo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gay bashing"
Well this show just lost my support - Howard and Howie making jokes about being gay was too much. I hope that the Gay Lesbian Anti Defamation league acts quickly. Who do they think votes on this show??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gay bashing UndercoverMonk 09-04-13 1
   RE: Gay bashing dabo 09-05-13 3
 RE: Gay bashing dabo 09-04-13 2
 RE: Gay bashing Agman2 01-25-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

UndercoverMonk 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UndercoverMonk Click to send private message to UndercoverMonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gay bashing"
considering how many good old boy country singers win this show. I'd say redneck republicans. So that was probably right up their alley. While I did not find it particularly funny I hate when people get upset at stuff like this. If you think the other jokes made on this show about religion gender or race are also insulting and unfunny then I respectfully disagree with you. If you just think that homosexuals should not be made fun of because they ae better than the rest of us then I call you a hypocrite. Its comedy...if your not offending someone your not doing it right. Get off your high horse and go troll youtube videos.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-13, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gay bashing"
Well, I reviewed the first segment of the program (twice), which given the timestamp on the OP must be where the gay bashing happened, ... and I can't find it. Not a single thing I would say was any kind of bashing at all. Was it because the wrung some humor out of "the kiss"? So what? They use anything they can as filler in these results shows, the first segment is always pretty much a waste of time but for what news Nick may impart.

Howie is a comedian and, it is well known, an OCD/ADHD germaphobe (he even wrote a book about it; "Here's the Deal: Don't Touch Me"). If instead of "the kiss" being Howard/Howie but rather Mel/Howie or Heidi/Howie or Nick/Howie, Howie's reaction would have been exactly the same without it being racist or a Jews and Germans thing or so on.

Anyway, if there were any gay bashing in anything, it's beyond me, I didn't get it.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-13, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gay bashing"
Welcome aboard. Shame it took something controversial to get you signed up, but please know you are welcome to continue posting here, there's plenty of shows to pick from.

I must have been out of the room when the "gay bashing" took place, so I can't have an opinion about it as I know nothing about what happened.

Agman2 1610 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-16, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gay bashing"
Gotta go with Dabo, I checked it carefully and didn't see it either.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •