The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final #1 9/10/13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25382 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-13, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final #1 9/10/13"
Well, we have our Top Twelve. And President Obama is planning to address the nation tomorrow night; we don't need to get into politics here, but how that will affect viewing in the Eastern and Central time zones is currently unknowable. The insane quiz, the amateur dance show, and the sharks will hopefully bear the full brunt of it, sparing AGT. But be on alert anyway.

So, our remaining contestants, as currently ordered on the NBC contestants page!

Jimmy Rose, country singer.

Forte, opera trio.

Cami Bradley, singer.

Branden James, opera singer.

Catapult Entertainment, shadow dance company.

Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team, they jump they fly!

Collins Key, magician.

D'Angelo and Amanda, ballroom dancers.

Taylor Williamson, comedian.

KriStef Brothers, acrobats.

Innovative Force, acrobatic dance group.

Kenichi Ebina, dance-ish guy.

Six to move on to the final Final, who will they be?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 frankz 09-10-13 1
 oh crud dabo 09-10-13 2
   RE: oh crud frankz 09-10-13 3
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 toad8098 09-10-13 4
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 bsquared 09-10-13 5
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 Scarriemonster 09-10-13 6
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 dabo 09-11-13 7
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 UndercoverMonk 09-11-13 8
   RE: Final #1 9/10/13 UndercoverMonk 09-11-13 9
 RE: Final #1 9/10/13 TL 09-11-13 10
   RE: Final #1 9/10/13 toad8098 09-11-13 11
       RE: Final #1 9/10/13 Scarriemonster 09-13-13 14
 Results dabo 09-11-13 12
   RE: Results TL 09-12-13 13
       RE: Results susang 09-13-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frankz 1213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-13, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
Well I think we have three certainties unless they pull a Marty but I don’t see that happening.

Forte
Chicago Boyz
Kenichi Ebina

The others will be based on performances tonight. Should be a good show. Howard thinks Kenichi will win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-10-13, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "oh crud"
The president's address is scheduled for 9PM Eastern.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule

9:01 pm The President delivers a statement on Syria

East, Central and Mountain viewers prepare for delays.

frankz 1213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-13, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: oh crud"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-13 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Howard said they will be in place waiting for Obama to finish and start the live show as soon as he’s done.

ETA - But I'm Pacific time so what do I care?

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-13, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
I'd say the final 6 are pretty easily set after tonight's show.

1. Forte
2. Kenichi Ebina
3. KriStef Brothers
4. Taylor Williamson
5. Cami Bradley
6. Chicago Boyz
7. Branden James
8. Collins Key
9. Catapult Entertainment
10. D'Angelo & Amanda
11. Innovative Force
12. Jimmy Rose

bsquared 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-13, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bsquared Click to send private message to bsquared Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
I wasn't as pleased by this week than I thought I should have been.

Chicago Boyz - what a shame that these guys went first and stumbled that one time. I feel like this show hates them sometimes.

Branden James - I just don't see what is so great about him. Hallelujah is a huge song and for me I don't think that rendition does it justice. He might make it anyway though.

Innovative Force - Anything but innovative, every single one of their moves I've seen before. When they started jumping off the platform and disappearing I thought they were falling, I found that quite funny at least.

KriStef Brothers - I love these guys. My interest was waning but they picked it up tonight. They were funny and make strength acts relevant.

D'angelo and Amanda - Sorry, but making a 12 year old look more attractive isn't going to put them through. I loved their water performance last week but there was nothing this time to top that or even come close.

CopyCatapult (Non)Entertainment - Screw these guys. They copy, they have incoherent stories, and they make the subject matter deep while making it only a small part of the performance. I'm disappointed in Howie and Howard for liking these people. It's a shame they've even made it this far.

Forte - I knew they were doing this song. For some reason, my interest in them fades more and more each week. My favorite audition was their first one, and I think it's because I liked their old tenor a LOT better. There just isn't any wow moment to be found in any of their recent performances. They'll be through though.

Taylor Williamson - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I can't stress enough that this guy needs to go through. The talent wasn't even that good tonight, he was easily in the Top 6. I'll be pretty pissed if he goes home to one of the other mediocre acts. I thought he was hilarious, again.

Collins Key - I've seen this trick so many times, and I hate his presentation. The little girls will probably vote him in, and honestly I hope it went on too long past their bedtime to vote

Kenichi Ebina - I love Kenichi, but I just didn't get this one tonight. I'm probably in the minority, but I couldn't help but laugh when he started. Maybe I just didn't see the emotion. I much prefer his other acts that wow and amaze, that's his "forte" (get it? get it?? It's really late here guys.)

Jimmy Rose - Seriously why does this guy get a good spot each week? In fact, why is he even on the show? Marty was even better than him, and I HATED Marty. It makes the rest of the show look worse, and I think that Jimmy making it through would turn off a lot of people from the show.

Cami Bradley - I saw her live for her "Believe" performance and that was the best one yet. Her performance tonight was in no way different than the original in terms of structure, not sure what the judges were thinking. Where's dave? He should be here instead.

Seriously why were the judges giving so many standing ovations? The acts weren't that good tonight, seriously.

As long as Taylor and Kenichi get in I'll be happy.

Scarriemonster 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-13, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarriemonster Click to send private message to Scarriemonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
As POTUS was considerate enough to keep it short and sweet (there's bipartisan appreciation for that, I'm sure )

>Jimmy Rose, country singer--He would have had to come out as Trent Reznor--or at least Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt" to even get my attention. Next.

>Forte, opera trio--Damn, but they're infectious. I need Cipro stat!

>Cami Bradley, singer--If she had replaced herself with Prince Poppycock or Andrew de Leon, I might have paid attention.

>Branden James, opera singer--And he's infectious too!

>Catapult Entertainment, shadow dance company--Is it me or is the coordinator just a little bit full of himself? And no, I didn't get the bullying theme until I was bullied into it.

>Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team, they jump, they fly!--How could I not like these guys and still have a sense of thrills and chills?

>Collins Key, magician--It was clumsy, it wasn't the least bit slick, and I loved it. How did Nick get a $250,000 watch? Who wastes this kind of money? Anyway...

>D'Angelo and Amanda, ballroom dancers--Was this a conquistador meets native American maiden kind of routine? Whatever. They made something old new again.

>Taylor Williamson, comedian---In a perfect world he would win it all.

>KriStef Brothers, acrobats--In a perfect world they could win it all too.

>Innovative Force, acrobatic dance group--Nuclear vomit meets Hello Kitty in a trampoline factory on Krypton...

>Kenichi Ebina, dance-ish guy---He'd be the third part of the perfect world championship triad.

With the championship pooches and Terry Fator performing tomorrow, it should be a great show whoever goes to the finals.

09-11-13, 00:13 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-13 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

Pretty good performance show tonight, a lot of good entertainment. Still trying to figure out my votes.

01. Chicago Boyz. Another horrible draw performance slot for these kids, why does AGT hate on them so much? That said, it wasn't their best performance, a few things didn't go as well as planned and it is starting to seem a lot of recycle, but they were still incredible. The stage was horrible TV. Repeat that complaint two acts.

02. Branden James. He really stepped it up this time, chose a good song to get to America with, showed he can be a performer. The opera singers may just knock each other out this week.

03. Innovative Force. One of them must have watched the Sesame Street that explained the word "choreography" because for the first time in recorded history they actually gave a decent group performance. I actually enjoyed it this time, it wasn't their usual mess and a half, good for them. Good enough to move on .. nah. The stage was especially horrible for them at times, but beyond that there were still segments of the routine where there was just too much going on.

04. KriStef Brothers. Some excellent stunts, some schtick comedy, I like these guys but they've done better. It may have seemed like a good theme for a skit but I thought it limited them and slowed down the good stuff.

05. D'Angelo & Amanda. Yep, another dance from the ballroom dancers. Good as they are, enjoyed it, i felt like I'd seen it all before from these kids.

06. Catapult. Good theme right out the headlines, well told story, lvoed the dog.

07. Forte. Very solid performance from these guys as far as the singing goes, though I thought they played it safe on the song choice.

08. Taylor Williamson. Enjoyed it, a couple of the jokes fell a bit flat for me, I think he's done as far as this competition goes, but I hope he bounces into a career.

09. Collins Key. Um, yeah, another variation on the same routine, I'm over it already.

10. Kenichi Ebina. YES! This was the guy we've wanted to see again since his initial audition, and he pulled off a better story than Catapult. Anbd then there were those amazing dance moves, yes yes yes!!!

11. Jimmy Rose. Wish I could say he met expectations, I thought this performance exposed his weaknesses as a singer, he really couldn't bring it home.

12. Cami Bradley. Yeah, I realize as a singer she isn't everyone's flavor, but I groove on it, and wow she was just wonderful tonight, amazing with a very risky song choice.

UndercoverMonk 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-13, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UndercoverMonk Click to send private message to UndercoverMonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
Well gang we are nearing the end of our yearly routine of self-induced torture. As the lives shows have gone on Howard has transitioned from going on and on about Radio City Music Hall to going on and on about how this is the best grouping of talent ever. He must have a short memory because last years group would own these bozos. However it IS probably the second best display of talent and its going to be a tough night tomorrow. We had some hits and some misses. Most of the hits having to do with the background and staging. Seriously AGT has totally stepped up their game this season. Im glad Mel mention it during the show. Lets get to it.

1. Chicago Boyz: Why why why does NBC hate these guys. They are exciting and constantly upping their game. Imagine if they had their star. But they insist of putting them at the start of their show I know its easy to get the big groups out of the way first but they should have at least had catapaults spot. They mad a mistake but my god the final stunt was unbelievable. They have been my favorite act all year but Im not sure America will vote for them. Not sure I will either as two other acts were clearly the best.

2. Branden James: I feel bad for him. He is severely outclassed by Forte and isn't it interesting how supportive his parents are now that he is getting a little tv time. That being said lets talk about his performance. I think that was a horrible song choice for him. And I love that song it just did not fit his voice at all. He started shaky and made a few mistakes but did recover he just is in a category that will cause him to lose votes to a better act.

3. Innovative Force: I think I have pretty much covered what I think of the girls. They shouldn't be here period. While not the trainwreck of the last performance it was still shaky and unorganized and (lets face it) boring. Even with the cute factor I would be shocked to see them in the finals.

4. Kristef Brothers: While not as funny or engaging as their last two performances the stunts were just as creative and amazing. They have a fairly tough draw so I'm not sure if they will make it but I love them and am so glad to have seen them perform so many times.

5. D'angelo and Amanda: DnA did what DnA always do and I think it finally caught up with them. Dance acts have a tough time at the end because unlike singers who just pick another song, dancers must first choregraph a routine and try to bring something new to the table. It finally showed. They were great but kinda boring and as they barely managed to make it this far they are probably gone notwithstanding the Miami All Star Army.

6. Catapult Entertainment: They are still sappy and over the top. They still are nowhere near as good as silhouettes. But at least they got back to the creativity of their initial audition. Which unfortunately means they are likely to move on (probably taking a spot from Kristef or Chicago Boyz)Their were clear mistakes but we could do a lot worse and maybe America will surprise me and send these guys home with the military wives.

7. Forte: Now thats how you do it Gang!!! Great song choice excellent performance. Just well done. They will be one of two acts that are def getting my votes. What more can you say they are the front runners and would be the first time that I may be rooting for a singer to win.

8. Taylor Williamson: While I wasn't crying like last time with the Heidi and "kid friendly joke" he still had me laughing throughout and I want to hear more. I hope and think he will move on. But like Tom Cotter last year probably will fall short of the million.

9. Collins Key: I thought he faltered in the semis. Glad to see he was back to form tonight. Much better trick. Howard was right that he needed to speed it up (though it would help if Mel could have read a watch.) He has amazing stage presence and just needs to polish his tricks. he def has a career ahead of him. He may slip into the finals.

10. Kenichi Ebina: Holy crap!!! Now thats how it is done. He had the same planning time as DnA but he comes up with something original and beautiful. Seriously this guy goes from goofy and awesome to beautiul and still awesome. This is like a opera singer doing heavy metal...and nailing it. He may be the only one that could derail the Forte machine. He will be getting some votes from me.

11. Jimmy Rose: He gets a nice spot in the line-up but then the judges destroy him. I have not been a jimmy fan all season but I actually respected this performance. I thought it was a great song choice and will be shocked if America does not put him through. But would love to see him booted.

12. Cami Bradley: seriously this is who gets the sweet spot???? I do not understand the crush the judges and NBC have on this girl. She takes an amazing song and just ruins it. At least she owned the stage and didn't seem to be affected by nerves as much as usual. But with the way the judges raved expect her to be butchering another great song next week.

Power Rankings:
1. Kenichi Ebina
2. Forte
3. Taylor Williamson
4. Chicago Boyz
5. Kristef Bros.
6. Collins key
7. Catapault Entertainment
8. Jimmy Rose
9. Cami Bradley
10. Branden James
11. D'Angelo and Amanda
12. Innovative Force

How America will Vote:
1. Forte
2. Kenichi Ebina
3. Catapault Entertainment
4. Cami Bradley
5. Taylor Williamson
6. Jimmy Rose

I would love to think Chicago Boys could get in there but I have a feeling that the judge bashing wont stop the rednecks and I think the top 5 are pretty set. Here's hoping that the city of Chicago is watching and voting.

UndercoverMonk 20 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-13, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UndercoverMonk Click to send private message to UndercoverMonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
You guys work fast LOL...loving the disagreement. If only we were live so that we could argue in person LOL. At least we all agree NBC is trying to screw The Boyz and that they are one of the best acts out there.

TL 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-13, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TL Click to send private message to TL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
This was not nearly as good as thought it would be. Most acts felt like they took the safe route. The guys that did try something different, like Kristef Brothers and Kenichi, I actually would have preferred they did the usual. The producers want singers to win. That way they can make a cheap album and profit from that in addition to the live shows and appearance. With a performer, you can only cash in on live shows and appearances, so you miss a big chunk of revenue.

Chicago Boyz
Unfortunately they had one really noticeable mistake but otherwise it was a very entertaining performance. The pyramid jumprope thing or whatever you want to call it was amazing. I don't know if they can compete against the singers but I hope they make it through.

Branden James
I love that song but his rendition didn't do anything for me. Forte as predicted destroyed him and he did get bad placement on the show so hopefully this is the end for him. I still think he will get the votes because of his sob story and because he is a decent singer.

Innovative Force
Better than last time but still it just seems to be a random assortment of tricks. I liked watching them jump off the set because it gave me a good chuckle. Other than that I was thoroughly bored.

Kristef Brothers
While I feel this was not their best performance, I still enjoyed it and think they will get through to the next round. I wonder if he had anyone in particular in mind when he was giving his rant about being original and innovative.

D'angelo and Amanda
They did this trick where the girl bends over backwards and the guy holds her head with one hand. Then he swings his leg over her and under her and stuff. I'm pretty sure they did that last week, and the week before, and in every single performance they've done...I'm pretty sure Miami All-Stars and the Untouchables did this trick in every performance too. Please stop. Please...no more.

Catapult Entertainment
When the "dog" came out I first thought "what is that chick doing with her elbows?" but then I realized it was a dog. I thought it was a pretty good performance. The big monster thing was actually pretty cool. I want them to move on due to the fact they do not sing.

Forte
I wasn't a fan of the song choice, felt it was a little too safe. But they still did a great job and should make it on to the Finals easily. This is my pick to win it all.

Taylor Williamson
Not his best performance but still very funny. I like how his post-performance interview feels like it's still part of the act. His joke about loving Nascar and One Direction to illicit votes might have been the funniest thing he said all night. I hope he makes it.

Collins Key
Terrible trick. I wouldn't even call it a trick because it was that bad. He tells Heidi to choose 1, so she chooses 1. Then Melby chooses 2. So he either smashes 2 knowing the watch is not in there, or he smashes 3 because Melby chose to keep 2. And oh look! The watches are both set to the same time that was predetermined prior to the show! Amazing! He is not the new face of magic. He is awful.

Kenichi Ebina
I'm actually a little torn about this performance. There were cool parts, and there were parts that left me scratching my head. I'm not really a fan of interpretive dance. He should make it through though. This is still way better than any single singer.

Jimmy Rose
He will probably go on but geez is this guy bad. I guess they put him before Cami to make her look even better. Kevin Skinner part 2?

Cami Bradley
I don't know why the producers, judges, etc. love her so much. She's nothing new but I guess she is the type of singer that people like right now. She will make it to the finals and possibly win it all.

Who I Want To Go Through
Chicago Boyz
Kristef Brothers
Catapult Entertainment (only because they are not singers)
Forte
Taylor Williamson
Kenichi Ebina

Who Will Go Through
Branden James
Catapult Entertainment
Forte
Jimmy Rise
Cami Bradley

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
***SPOILER***
advancing to the Finals are: Forte, Taylor Williamson, Cami Bradley, Kenichi Ebina, Jimmy Rose & Collins Key. Very disappointed that both Rose & Key got put through instead of the Kristef Brothers. I guess America really wants a country singer & cute, young magician in the finals.

Scarriemonster 15 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-13, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarriemonster Click to send private message to Scarriemonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final #1 9/10/13"
>***SPOILER*** (I don't know if it's still a spoiler, but just in case...)
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>advancing to the Finals are: Forte,
>Taylor Williamson, Cami Bradley, Kenichi
>Ebina, Jimmy Rose & Collins
>Key. Very disappointed that both
>Rose & Key got put
>through instead of the Kristef
>Brothers. I guess America really
>wants a country singer &
>cute, young magician in the
>finals.

How did the KrisStef Brothers NOT go through? A friend suggested they might be (inadvertently) too homoerotic for the American voting crowd at home. Maybe. Whatever. They we're robbed.

I was hoping so hard Jimmy Rose would get sent back to whatever vent of the earth spawned him. I figured out it's not just the country thing--I can't stand him. And of course he had to work in 9/11 too.

Collins Key shocked the heck out of me. I mean he's fun and talented, but THAT talented? Looking back I saw that his performance on Tuesday wasn't even very good.

Agh!!!

"All statements are true in some sense,
false in some sense, meaningless in some
sense, true and false in some sense,
true and meaningless in some sense,
false and meaningless in some sense, and
true and false and meaningless in some
sense."
--Principia Discordia

09-11-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
12. "Results"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-13 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Well, it was nice seeing Olate Dogs and Terry Fator again. Even though I don't think the dogs should have won last year, it is one of the best animal acts ever. Terry looks like he's maybe been living a little high off the hog but he was entertaining as well.

Anyway, the results, it was slaughter night on AGT. The first two acts Nick called out:

Chicago Boyz
Kenichi Ebina

Darn, two of the three acts that got my votes this week, this is not good. Nick announced that Kenichi was moving on the the final round. Even though the Boyz didn't have their best performance this week, they were still pretty darn incredible.

Next two acts up:

Innovative Force
Cami Bradley

No-brainer for me, Cami got some of my votes this week. Admit it, this pairing turned all the rest of you into temporary Cami fans. That's alright, I know the feeling. Then Nick announced Cami as the second finalist! 'Ray!

Next two:

KriStef Brothers
Taylor Williamson

Darn. Even though neither act was at their best this week, I like them both and would like to see them again -- unlike some of the other acts still waiting in the wings. Howard was upset because one of these two acts leaving the competition meant America had got it wrong. Howard, I was on that page when Chicago Boyz got eliminated. Nick then announced that Taylor is in the finals. That's okay. But damn, good-bye KriStefs, )sniff( I'm gonna miss those two.

Next called up:

Forte
Branden James

Three opera guys versus one opera guy, do the math. In a stunning surprise Nick then announced .. Forte as the next finalist, Branden can go home and kiss his dog. Joking aside, this was the one time tonight that numbers were an advantage.

Next up:

D'Angelo and Amanda
Jimmy Rose

This pairing made me want to see D'Angelo and Amanda dance again, something I couldn't have imagined happening. But, nah, Jimmy and his perpetual good luck drawing the best spots in performance shows is through to the finals. He may really be unstoppable now, not that he deserves to be.

That left:

Catapult Entertainment
Collins Key

The last reamining group in the competition, and the kid magician who has started to bore me no end with his iterations of talk and involve others (hinthint) and do some supposed magic. Of course Collins got through, he's one of the kewl kids now.

And so we're down to our final six acts, five solo performers and a trio. Typical AGT because the only groups that can win this thing are dogs.

TL 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-13, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TL Click to send private message to TL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Results"
Wow Collins Key? Really? Well, we all know the votes aren't really about who is the best act.

KriStef Brothers not going through is a HUGE disappointment. They are so much more entertaining than Key. I'm betting his act next week will be yet ANOTHER variation of that same trick he keeps doing. And I'm betting he will still take way too long. And that he will still be jittery and awkward.

susang 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-13-13, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Results"
Glad that Innovative Force and D'Angelo & Amanda were eliminated. Disappointed that Collins Key is in the Finale.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •