The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"8/2 Judges were testy!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

bessie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bessie Click to send private message to bessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"8/2 Judges were testy!"
I found myself a little put off by their arguing amongst each other tonight. They showed that clip of them trying to pick the 10 to perform several times and Brandy had this indignant bratty attitude that really came off badly for her. Kind of like she's the queen of good taste and the guys are slobs. They made you think it was about the burlesque girl, but I think it was for the weird band at the end after her "disclaimer" that she had nothing to do with them being there. She could lighten up with her nasty faces a little--I definitely don't think she has to like everyone, but she could be more of a team player and just express her opinion with a few comments minus the nasty looks.

BTW I was emailed a survey by NBC all about this show--very interesting--they seem to be looking for new judges for the new season--they asked about a bunch of potential judges. Go to the NBC site and log in for the AGT survey if you're interested in putting in your $.02.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 8/2 Judges were testy! Agman2 01-25-16 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 1609 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-16, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 8/2 Judges were testy!"
They all needed to go out and boink someone. They would have been more agreeable had they done that.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •