The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-13, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
The live shows are here, the live shows are here! We get to vote now! RAY! The judges are done having power, from now on out they only get paid to be opinionated.

The announced acts for this week's program are:

Branden James, opera singer.

Aaralyn & Izzy, juvenile rock duo. Look them up on YouTube as Murp, they have a song called "Dog Poop."

Special Head (Danny Wolverton), levitationist. Actually, that's just one of his talents, he makes a living being a human statue.

Fresh Faces, juvenile dance group.

Anna Christine, 10 year-old singer.

Kevin Downey Jr., comedian.

American Hitmen, rock band.

Hype (Hazmat, Headache and Mikey), dance trio.

tellAvision, storybook dance group.

Alexanderia the Great (Donna Purnell), escape artist.

KriStef Brothers (Kristofer and Stefan), acrobats.

Collins Key, 16 year-old magician.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 dabo 07-23-13 1
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 Corvis 07-24-13 2
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 personofinterest 07-24-13 4
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 susang 07-24-13 3
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 Scarriemonster 07-24-13 5
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 dabo 07-24-13 7
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 UndercoverMonk 07-24-13 6
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 Corvis 07-24-13 8
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 dabo 07-24-13 9
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 frankz 07-24-13 10
 Results dabo 07-24-13 11
   RE: Results frankz 07-25-13 12
   RE: Results Scarriemonster 07-25-13 15
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 TL 07-25-13 13
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 dabo 07-25-13 14
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 personofinterest 07-25-13 16
 RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 UndercoverMonk 07-27-13 17
   RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13 TL 07-29-13 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-23-13, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
And the performances!

01. Anna Christine, singer. Beautiful singing, bold song choice. Shame about a technical difficulty and her nerves throwing her off a bit.

02. tellAvision, dance group. Yeah, it is a gimmick act, but I thought they gave a nice performance, though it did seem a bit low key.

03. American Hitmen, rock band. How can you go wrong with a Beatles cover? I thought it wasn't a good song selection at first but as they got further along I changed my mind, with their background in the military they brought their life experience into it and it just worked.

04. Special Head, weirdo. Wow, he disappeared! I'm thinking that's prophetic, he's not making it to the next round. (Had no idea what he meant about transforming and still don't.)

05. Fresh Faces, dance group. Cute kids, they brought a lot of energy to the stage, for me the problem was the choreography, as in there should have been some.

06. Collins Key, magician. Now 17! Love how this kid hasn't resorted to any of the standard stage tricks we usually get from magicians. Neat trick this time, and his developing stage persona is coming off very likeable.

07. Kevin Downey Jr., comedian. Yeah, comedy is a mixed bag, hard to come up with jokes that work for everyone and all that. Love his character, for me he needed to pick up the pace a bit.

08. Aaralyn & Izzy, band. X by Howard. Hey, they did "Dog Poop," how could Howard Stern of all people buzz that song! I do think they are good at what they do, what is working against them is that the formula of sweet to heavy is getting old.

09. Alexanderia the Great, escape artist. That was one intense escape, love how her husband provides running commentary (interesting twist on this sort of act).

10. KriStef Brothers, acrobats. Yeah, the judges got it right, it was the best performance of the night. But with that song I was expecting a Robin Hood moment.

11. Hype, dance crew. I enjoyed it, the dancing was good, it was well coordinated. Did seem to go a bit long before they got to the water stuff.

12. Branden James, singer. Excellent performance, it was a safe song choice for him actually but a perfect way to close the show.

My votes tonight, after making some tough cuts, go to: American Hitmen, Collins Key, KriStef Brothers, Hype.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-13, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
I'd send Anna Christine, who I think hasn't even come close to her full potential yet, through along with Collins Key, the KriStef Brothers and Branden James.

tellAvision and Fresh Faces were good too. And American Hitmen were pretty good.

The escape artist needs to learn something about stage presence - you can't just do the trick, you need to set it up - talk to the audience.

I wish Special Head had never reappeared...

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-24-13, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
I think I will rank order who I liked best to least:

1. Kristef Bros (so weird, but very entertaining)
2. Kevin Downey, Jr (took me a minute, but I did like his jokes)
3. American Hitmen (I think they have gotten better)
4. Collins Key (I think he brought what he does to the bigger stage pretty well)
5. Branden James (good song, points off for continuous sob story)
6. Anna Christine (pains me to put her this low. I forgot about her by the end)
7. Hype (pains me to put them this low as well because I really liked their first audition)
8. Alexandria the escapist (I am still trying to catch my breath)
9. tellavision (It was nice. Nice.)
10. Aarylyn and Izzy (Izzy - your hair! He is a good drummer for his age. Aarylyn - you need your vocal chords for a few more years)
11. Fresh Faces (that was rather unfortunate.)
12. Special Head (first audition was interesting and audience reaction was great. the special is now gone)

I think that Branden, Anna, Kristef Bros, and Collins will get through. If not Anna, then the Hitmen. She went first in a long night.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-24-13, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
American Hitmen: Best band in this round

Hype: Not too interesting on the big stage

Branden James: Best performance of the night

Kevin Downey Jr: Wonderfully bizarre comedian

My Wild Card Pick: KDJ

Scarriemonster 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-13, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarriemonster Click to send private message to Scarriemonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
Am I lost or does the NBC site not have message boards anymore?

Anyway...

Branden James, opera singer--The powers that think they are got to him, convincing him to sing maybe the cheesiest song in the repertoire of his vocal range instead of that hard-##### opera he did so well. It's a shame, really, but who knows?

Aaralyn & Izzy--I love these two. Maybe it's not a Vegas act (or whatever), but they've woken up the benumbed giant. I'd like to suggest they look up some tunes from the band Happy Flowers--I think they'd enjoy it.

Special Head (Danny Wolverton), levitationist--People who play at having metaphysical powers and connections are annoying, especially to those of us who aren't smoke and mirrors. And if his mastery of his universe is so great, why the hell does he want a million dollars--or publicity?

Fresh Faces, juvenile dance group--Hyperactive beauty pageant brat wannabes who drink gallons of coffee and Red Bull before "dancing" really isn't my thing. In fact, I loathe it.

Anna Christine, 10 year-old singer--I think this was my bathroom break. I'm not much for singers, no offense intended to Anna.

Kevin Downey Jr., comedian--The comedy seems to come from a lack of badly needed medication--and this is because I've been there myself. I like him, though.

American Hitmen, rock band--Hell, if I say I can't stand them, will I be attacked for being unpatriotic? Full kudos for serving the country, but raspberries for the rock.

Hype (Hazmat, Headache and Mikey), dance trio--Again some producer got to these guys. They were good, but had nowhere near the energy they've shown before. Some stallions just shouldn't be reined in, you know?

tellAvision, storybook dance group--Interesting, but also derivative of the tech/dance acts that have been dazzling in previous seasons

Alexanderia the Great (Donna Purnell), escape artist--Houdini's dead. Leave him buried.

KriStef Brothers (Kristofer and Stefan), acrobats--These guys took classic circus techniques, revamped them for a modern audience, and then when on to be really freaking funny as well. I have high (no pun intended) for these guys.

Collins Key, 16 year-old magician--All of the talent, but not at all pompous or pretentious. I think he's onto the recipe for a magician's success.

"All statements are true in some sense,
false in some sense, meaningless in some
sense, true and false in some sense,
true and meaningless in some sense,
false and meaningless in some sense, and
true and false and meaningless in some
sense."
--Principia Discordia

07-24-13, 05:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-13 AT 07:09 PM (EST)

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. NBC seems to have abandoned their forums in favor of directing everyone to their social media sites. To heck with that.

Suggest you read the site guidelines http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

You can say whatever you like about American Hitmen, posters around here aren't allowed to attack one another. People may disagree with you about something and state their own opinions, but we try to keep it civil.

Glad you like Aaralyn & Ozzy. You can look them up as Murp on YouTube.

Don't know if anyone got to Brendan, but yeah that was a comfort zone song for him.

Shame you missed Anna Christine, despite the problems she had it was a bold song choice and her voice is incredible.

UndercoverMonk 16 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-13, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UndercoverMonk Click to send private message to UndercoverMonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
I was very dissapointed to see that NBC chose to close down their forums and rely on short posts on facebook and twitter. I prefer the forums which allow longer posts and general discussion.

My thoughts....

1. Ana Christine.....still don't believe this girl is as young as she says. She has a great voice but I wont take her age into account. If she was 10 years older no one would be making excuses for her mistakes. She has a areer ahead of her but she was outclassed tonight. And going first I don't think she will be moving on.

2. Tellavision....nbc had some technical difficulties so we didnt see the intro package. During the audition phase i wasn't all that impressed by these guys. But man did they step it up for the live shows. Very sweet and creative use of the screens. Their problem will be coming so early in the show.

3. American Hitmen...I'm not the biggest band fan usually but I love these guys and was looking forward to what they would bring and...I was not impressed. I wanted to see them rock harder and the song choice just didn't do it for me. Sorry guys this may be the end of the line.

4. Special Head...the first time this guy was shocking. the second interesting. This time he was boring. plus I saw how he did it. you could see the top of his head after the smoke cleared. Horrid. Bye bye special head.

5. Fresh faces...ugh another kid dance troupe. I hate most kid acts and I could not believe they got sent through. Then they descended on the stage and started dancing with so much energy they won me over. They are still early in the night and the judges were mixed but I liked it.

At this point two of the acts I hated were beating out two acts I thought I would love.

6. Collins key...This guy is amazing. Heidi not so much. If I had one critique its that the camera man spent too much time on the judges so we couldnt see what Collins was doing on stage to set up his trick. But since the audience and judges loved him, I'm assuming they couldnt figure out how the heck he did it either. best act so far.

7. KDJ.....I wasn't a huge fan of him coming in but he cracked me up. (as well as my brother's fiancee who was watching with me.) I talked to my parents later and they didnt get it so if he split america down the middle he may be in trouble. especially with some of the acts coming up. I liked him though.

8. Aralyn & Izzy....It pains me that I even have to write about this act. Horrid. kid act plus screamo equals worse act ever. (except for maybe that old yodler lady howie kept pushing a few years back. Thank god they are on a tough night. I dont think they will be moving on but stranger things have happened.

9. Alexandria the Great...Decent escape trick. One I've seen many times. Not bad but she doesn't have the stage presence necesarry to pull it off. The comentarry didn't hel in my opinion. Still good fro her chasing her dream. Happy to have seen it. Moving on.

10. Kristoff Brothers...I really like this group (The danger acts this year are amazing) However I wasn't sure how America or the Judges would react. I was pleasently surprised. And while I did not think they were the best of the night (still Collins) they were clearly in the top tier. Probably moving on. Can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeves.

11. Hype...This was one of the stand out auditions. It was so fun. But I have to agree with the judges their last two routines have not had the same magic. It was a good routine. The question is will it be good enough. Not sure.

12. Brandon James...I hate sob stories, I love talent. So I'm not sure how to feel about Branden. if you asked me before tonights performance if he had a shot to win the whole thing I would have said yes easily. But after that lackluster performance (by his standards) Im not so sure. The good news I think he will easily make it through to the next round. He started out really shaky but finished strong and as the final act to perform has an almost guranteed trip to the semis.

My rankings:
1. Collins Key
2. Kristoff Brothers
3. KDJ
4. Branden James
5. Tellavision
6. Hype
7. Fresh Faces
8. Alexandria the Great
9. American Hitmen
10. Ana Christine
11. Special Head
12. Aaryn & Izzy

How I think America will vote:
1. Branden James
2. Kristoff Brothers
3. Collins Key
4. Hype
5. KDJ

putting Kevin that high up is a stretch but I think he made enough people laugh that he will be there though an upset in that 4/5 spot is possible maybe even likely. Going with that top 5 I think it likely the judges will put KDJ through to the semis. Fun night looking forward to the rest of the season.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-13, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-13 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

scarriemonster and undercovermonk - welcome to the boards!

I am sorry they closed the message boards, but if that's what sent over here to share your thoughts, yay for us! Really appreciate reading some opinions about the acts.

Collins Key really was good, the more I think about it. I was hammering him a little bit because his onstage persona isn't very slick, but that's kind of what makes him who he is. So yeah. I hope he makes it through.

07-24-13, 05:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-13 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

Welcome aboard. Please take the time to read the site guidelines http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

Yeah, tellAvision is still an act in the developmental stage, probably didn't help either that they had to jump in and perform because their intro package somehow got delayed.

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-24-13, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
Wow, pleased to see new blood and new thoughts. Welcome to Scarriemonster and UndercoverMonk. We’re glad you joined us. This is a fun place.
Ok, my thoughts:
01. Anna Christine, singer.
I really liked her. The way she handled the technical problems, in addition to the voice from another generation, proved she is a competitor.
02. tellAvision, dance group.
The talent here is in programming the various monitors. The choreography seems minimal; just get to the right spot in the right time. I liked it but . . .
03. American Hitmen, rock band.
Without the background story, they are no better than mediocre. As some of you know, I have a daughter who is a Marine Corps combat instructor at Camp Lejuene and another daughter who is in munitions in the Air Force. I suggest I’m as patriotic as the next person, but I can see this band on any given weekend in any given town. I was disappointed.
04. Special Head, weirdo.
Not much to say here. I love bizarre but this was incomprehensible.
05. Fresh Faces, dance group.
Please see my comments regarding “kids”, previously expounded upon in preceding posts. They should go home.
06. Collins Key, magician.
Fantastic. Magic has been a passion of mine since I began reading Hardy Boys or Encyclopedia Brown mysteries, with side trips to biographies of Houdini. I’ve been able to follow his tricks up until now. He got me this time and he’s moving outside his shell, performance wise. Stood out, in spite of Heidi’s incomprehension.
07. Kevin Downey Jr., comedian.
Sorry, don’t get it. I hate his character, it’s Robin Williams as Mork 40 years later. Nothing about it I liked. Taylor Williamson is much better.
08. Aaralyn & Izzy, band.
I had enough the last time in Vegas. But this time I LMAO throughout. Not enough to get them through but I do enjoy a good belly laugh.
09. Alexanderia the Great, escape artist.
First off I have to admit a bias to the name Alexandrea the Great (spelled correctly in my critique). Good stuff but an uninspiring performance. Really, how can we watch this for an hour?
10. KriStef Brothers, acrobats.
What’s not to love? Talented, a funny twist, and serious about their work. Good job.
11. Hype, dance crew.
They were better before. Didn’t reach the level it needed.
12. Branden James, singer.
I’m tired of the opera guys. He wasn’t my favorite.

My votes:
Collins Key
KriStef Brothers
Anna Christine
I don’t have a fourth, but America will vote in Branden James.

Wheelie by RollDdice
There are plenty of businesses like show business

07-24-13, 10:26 PM (EST)
11. "Results"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-13 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

This was the worst results show in the history of AGT, just warning you. Not for the results themselves, America gets what it wants when America votes, I'm fine with the results. The format of this one was absolutely the worst ever.

First there were a lot of time-wasters and a guest act. Nick finally got around to calling out the first three acts for a decision:

Aaralyn & Izzy
Kevin Downey Jr.
Alexanderia the Great

And at the 27 minute mark Nick announced that all three were out.

After the break Nick called out the next three acts:

Special Head
Fresh Faces
Hype

And at the 35 minute mark Nick announced that all three were out.

Nick then called out the next three acts:

tellAvision
Collins Key
KriStef Brothers

And at the 39 minute mark Nick announced that the KriStef Brothers were advancing to the semi-finals!

After some stuff with them Nick then announced that one of the two acts standing there was going to go to the semi-finals, one would be going home. Which he would reveal after the break.

And at the 46 minute mark Nick announced that Collins Key would advance to the semi-finals!

That left the three singing acts to fill two spots.

Nick called out the remaining acts:

Branden James
Anna Christine
American Hitmen

And at the 49 minute mark Nick announced that Branden James would advance to the semi-finals!

Nick then revealed that the two remaining acts were fourth and fifth in the voting and the judges would vote through one of them after the break. I was hoping with four judges they would just do away with the Judges Decisions, but no.

After the break Heidi voted first, for Anna. Mel voted second, for Hitmen. Howie voted third, for Hitmen. Howard voted fourth, for Anna. Nick then said the tie-breaker would be how America had voted and as the closing credits began Nick announced that Anna Christine would advance to the semi-finals!

Horrible horrible horrible format, someone should be fired.

Anyway, fairly predictable results this week, our first four semi-finalists are:

Anna Christine, singer
Branden James, singer
Collins Key, magician
KriStef Brothers, acrobats/clowns
(I mean clowns in a good way, a Red Skelton way.)

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-13, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Results"
Well it was a little exciting for me, despite the horrible timing. I taped it so fast-forwarded through the fluff.

Out of the first three I could maybe see Alexandrea going through but that would have messed up my predications so was glad to see none.

Then the second three came up and I couldn’t believe America picked ANY of them. Turns out I was right.

I was pleased with the result. 4 for 4 for me this week. Off to a good start.

I've tried nothin' and I'm all out of ideas!

Scarriemonster 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-13, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarriemonster Click to send private message to Scarriemonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Results"
Crew Scarriemonster called all of the results, which isn't the same as being in love with the results. Collins Key is growing on us, though--an early pick to win it all?

Oh...and do the Kristef Brothers remind anyone else of a buff Air Supply?

"All statements are true in some sense,
false in some sense, meaningless in some
sense, true and false in some sense,
true and meaningless in some sense,
false and meaningless in some sense, and
true and false and meaningless in some
sense."
--Principia Discordia

TL 14 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-13, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TL Click to send private message to TL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-13 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

Hello everyone. Another new guy here. I used to post frequently on the NBC forums. I would post my thoughts on each act but since we already know the results I'll just post my thoughts on the ones that went through (and maybe a couple others).

Anna Christine
I think she did pretty well regardless of her age and that she will only get better. I generally don't care for the kid acts or singers but I'm happy she made it through.

Collins Key
I'm not surprised he made it through but to be honest I'm not impressed with him at all. He said he was going to do something we've never seen before but I've seen this trick done many times, and much better as well.

I also find his personality to be rather annoying and it seems like he is crying all the time, haha. In my opinion a lot of the magicians from previous seasons, like Murray or that one from Alaska, were much better.

KriStef Brothers
This was the best act of the night for me. It reminded me a lot of Blades of Glory and I loved that movie, as dumb as it is. I like how they can add comedy to an acrobatic act.

Branden James
I didn't think his performance was that great. I thought he sounded much better when he did opera. I'm really not a fan of singers and loved how last season there were none at the end, so I don't have too much to say about him.

Overall I agree with the picks, but personally would have preferred American Hitmen over Anna or Branden. I was not really impressed by any of the acts other than KriStef brothers.

07-25-13, 02:14 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
Welcome to RTVW! So, you were the one who liked "Blades of Glory!" Actually, I liked it too, silly as it was. And yeah, the KriStef Brothers have embraced being entertainers not just another pair of acrobats. In a way they remind me of Prince Poppycock who wasn't just a singer.

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-13, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
My family also immediately said Blades of Glory. I will admit laughing at that ridiculous movie since it looks like I am not completely alone! It seems that at their Vegas performance, Howard and maybe Howie seemed to wonder if they should include any comedy in their routines. Personally, I like them more because of the comedy.

As someone else mentioned, muscle bound Air Supply. I like it. Singing .. all out of love ...

UndercoverMonk 16 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-13, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UndercoverMonk Click to send private message to UndercoverMonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
Yeah that was a horrible results show. Also very dissapointed to see Ana make it through. I really dislike kid acts. I stand by what I said before that if she were a few years older she would not be moving on. However if she brings it next round i won't be dissapointed. The real question is how bad is next round going to be. A couple heavyhitters and then a bunch of nobodies. Hopefully they will have worked out the production bugs.

TL 14 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-13, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TL Click to send private message to TL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Quarterfinal #1 7/23/13"
I think your statement could be said for almost all the kid acts ever on AGT, and I know I've said it myself many times. If these performers were a few years older, they would all have been sent home already.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •