The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howard Stern officially joins the judging panel."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-11, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howard Stern officially joins the judging panel."
Okay. Now I'll watch. It's not as if the singers won't still automatically win, but at least he'll make them work for it. Plus if anyone's going to point out, on the air, just how much the prize svcks...

Here go hell come. In our favor.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Predictable Action Of The Year. Estee 12-15-11 1
   RE: Predictable Action Of The Year. dabo 12-17-11 2
       RE: Predictable Action Of The Year. agman 12-21-11 3
           RE: Predictable Action Of The Year. DoinTomCruiseDance 05-26-12 5
       RE: Predictable Action Of The Year. DoinTomCruiseDance 05-26-12 6
           RE: Predictable Action Of The Year. dabo 05-26-12 8
           RE: Predictable Action Of The Year. dabo 05-30-12 11
 Make that Newark. Estee 04-11-12 4
   RE: Make that Newark. DoinTomCruiseDance 05-26-12 7
       RE: Make that Newark. agman 05-28-12 9
           RE: Make that Newark. DoinTomCruiseDance 05-28-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-15-11, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Predictable Action Of The Year."
The Parent's Television Council has already filed a protest. (No word on whether Lowe's has pulled advertising yet.) But then, they file a protest every time a television theme song isn't rendered as gospel, so they were just working it into their schedule. And I believe our Brits would argue that when it comes to judge morals, Howard is an improvement over Piets. There would be fascist dictators who would be an improvement over Piers, but Howard's a major one.

NBC, which gets fifteen thousand protests per airing of 30 Rock, has announced AGT will move to New York in order to make Howard's schedule a little easier. Manhattan has yet to file a protest. However, Mayor Michael 'I Tax Reality Prizes At $55,000 Per Year' Bloomberg will be raising the filming license by another twenty percent by the end of the day. Or possibly by the end of this post. (He becomes inspired easily.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-11, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predictable Action Of The Year."
Well, the Decency Nazis get their panties in a bunch every time Howard orders toast, no big deal. Cheapo NBC actually paying Stern his asking price and moving the production to NYC, I'm surprised they're shelling out. This can't be good.

Howard and Howie together just means AGT is going to turn into a freak show.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-11, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predictable Action Of The Year."
With a major Freak as a judge!

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-26-12, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Predictable Action Of The Year."
I LOVE that Howard is now a judge!! He's brings a world-peace sorta vibe with him because he excepts every kind of person, no matter their skill or intellect. He's also entertaining just as himself because he doesn't hold back whatever he wants to say. I think the show just went up a whole bunch of notches just adding him!! Definitely a better contributor than Pierce..and funnier!!!

I didn't know too much about him, but I'm definitely a fan now!!!

05-26-12, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Predictable Action Of The Year."
A "Freak" show.. sounds like you're talking about America's Got Talent!!! Isn't that how it has always started out? Just strap yourself in & laugh... I love the Circus & I'd choose to watch "freaks" anyday over CNBC or those that talk the way that you do.

Have a little fun & loosen up!!! ;)

Should every show be scripted as a boring news show, where accuracy in reporting is.... wait, what??? Ya right ok, just stop talking out your butt dude!!

05-26-12, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Predictable Action Of The Year."
LOL "talking out my butt." I can talk out my butt much as a want, so there.

My concern was that the combination of Howie and Howard would be detrimental to the show, throw things off balance. Howie in the past has shown a preference for sideshow acts which, frankly, sometimes shouldn't even be on family oriented programming. Freaks. Howard in his broadcast career has reveled in freaks of all sorts. He isn't entirely freakshow, never has been, there's more to him, but in his career he has embraced the freakshow more than most.

So, I feel my concern was well founded. Thankfully, Howard has for the most part understood that AGT isn't his venue, he's just joined the franchise and respects that it is a talent contest not an extension of The Howard Stern Show.

Still, they voted through a dumdum who's act(talent) is getting kicked in the nuts. Seen it once, ha ha, I doubt it gets any better than what we've already seen.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, you may want to take a few minutes and read the guidelines.

05-30-12, 00:07 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Predictable Action Of The Year."
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 00:07 AM (EST)

BOOYA! Yo, DoinD'Butt, I called it last November! Called It! May have taken six episodes for Howie and Howard to tandom the freakshow into AGT but they did it, and I called it! BOOYA!

04-11-12, 08:12 AM (EST)
4. "Make that Newark."
So much for Bloomberg claiming the last of the minimal first place prize: the post-audition episodes will film in New Jersey.

And for the record, I'm not going unless someone else buys the ticket.

Also the tolls, gas, meal, suffering fee...

05-26-12, 00:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Make that Newark."
Bloomberg...I just puked a little in my mouth!!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-12, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Make that Newark."
Just don't forget to brush your teeth dude!

05-28-12, 07:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Make that Newark."
If the truth didn't hurt, people wouldn't tell so many lies!

Pretty sure that doesn't fit in here but I felt like saying it..so I did, yeah!! ;) And of course I'm going to brush my teeth but first I wanted to get a hot wet smooch from you!!!';P ..thanks, love you man! ;})

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •