The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How is this possible?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

nexpose 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nexpose Click to send private message to nexpose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How is this possible?"
Okay, it's not official at the moment I type but how the hell is Kevin Skinner standing with Barbara Padilla?

I just need to know the deep rooted psychology of voters since Barbara Padilla is a shear, amazing talent and Kevin Skinner can NOT sing!! Case closed, easy to know.

It's just a TV show but this type of thing baffles the hell out of me, haha.

Thanks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How is this possible? nexpose 09-16-09 1
 RE: How is this possible? fullofgrace2470 09-16-09 2
 RE: How is this possible? Dizwiz 09-16-09 3
   RE: How is this possible? fullofgrace2470 09-16-09 4
       RE: How is this possible? Joyce Williamson 09-17-09 11
 RE: How is this possible? dabo 09-17-09 5
 RE: How is this possible? Lorr 09-17-09 6
 Terrible choice. Max Headroom 09-17-09 7
   RE: Terrible choice. steveslx 09-17-09 8
       RE: Terrible choice. Max Headroom 09-17-09 9
       RE: Terrible choice. Joyce Williamson 09-17-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nexpose 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-09, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nexpose Click to send private message to nexpose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How is this possible?"
Oh my God, hahahaha. Can we ban voting in America now or what? I really should stop watching TV and if this is how people vote for a talent show, YIKES.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-09, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How is this possible?"
I'm with you guys. No more America's voting!!!! Seriously...Kevin Skinner is better than Barbara Padilla? Please. He was my 9th ranked act from Monday night. Barbara was tied for 2nd with Fab 5.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-16-09, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How is this possible?"
I am so bummed out...I could have lived with recycled Percussion over Barbara, but Kevin Skinner? Really?

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-09, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How is this possible?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-09 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

I just don't get it. He couldn't even sing!!!! So he's got a sob story. So does most of America right now. Come on, people....would you really pay money to see him in Vegas? He wouldn't even make it to the Hollywood rounds on AI. Now he's the winner of AGT? Pfffffft.

Joyce Williamson 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyce%20Williamson Click to send private message to Joyce%20Williamson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: How is this possible?"
Yes, I really would pay money to see Kevin. Think America has shown that we have talent, we also have heart!! JMO

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-09, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How is this possible?"
Listen to the radio. Most lead singers, whether it be country or rock or pop, whatever, aren't great singers. There are exceptions, of course, there are a lot of great singers out there; but you don't have to be a great singer to be a success as long as you are just reasonably good. It helps if you have your own style and practice practice practice.

This show in the end isn't so much about talent as it is about performance.

That said, Barbara Padilla has a stunning, simply amazing instrument. If it were purely a matter of talent her only real competition in the Final Ten were Lawrence Beamen, The Fab Five, Recycled Percussion.

Lorr 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-17-09, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lorr Click to send private message to Lorr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How is this possible?"
America we got it wrong - he can not sing.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Terrible choice."
He was the fourth-best singer of the finalists, behind Barbara Padilla, Lawrence Beamen, and Drew Stevyns. Wow.

agman 2009

steveslx 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steveslx Click to send private message to steveslx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Terrible choice."
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-09 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

I think it was a good choice. You know Barbara had a sob story behind her as well. And if she's so good then why didn't she try out for AI. Recycled percussion is nothing more than 4 guys trying to be a wannabe Blue Man Band. I do however think Fab Five was much better than Kevin Skinner.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Terrible choice."
I liked Fab Five too, but couldn't see a dance ensemble winning it all, no matter how good they were.

agman 2009

Joyce Williamson 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyce%20Williamson Click to send private message to Joyce%20Williamson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Terrible choice."
>LAST EDITED ON 09-17-09
>AT 10:05 AM (EST)

>
>I think it was a good
>choice. You know Barbara had
>a sob story behind her
>as well. And if she's
>so good then why didn't
>she try out for AI.
>Recycled percussion is nothing more
>than 4 guys trying to
>be a wannabe Blue Man
>Band. I do however think
>Fab Five was much better
>than Kevin Skinner.

I was hoping for Kevin all the way. No, he was not the most talented, but certainly the most deserving. All his songs came from way deep in his heart, I was in tears loving his music. I hope he continues right over the top. God Bless you Kevin!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •