The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"24: The Movie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-08-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"24: The Movie"
"Under the most optimistic scenario, feature would be greenlit early next year and lense next spring and summer during the hiatus between season six and a likely seventh season of "24."

Current plan calls for the "24" feature to abandon the real-time conceit of the TV show, making Sutherland's Jack Bauer, rather than the clock, the star.

Such a notion would allow scribes much greater plot possibilities, opening up scenarios not possible on a show where all the action takes place in one day. Chief on the list is international travel.

It's believed producers are toying with several possible locales for the pic, including London. Skein has a strong aud base in Blighty.

A rough sketch of the "24" feature plot has been drafted, but all those involved in the project are keeping a tight lid on details for now.

Pic would likely pick up where season six of the show leaves off, at least chronologically. Plotwise, however, the film is not expected to be tied too heavily to the "24" mythology, allowing those who haven't watched the series to understand the movie's action."

You can read the entire article HERE . (If it prompts you for a login name/pwd, go to bugmenot.com to get one.)

~ EmRB

Generously handcrafted by the Amazing RollDdice; no relation to the Amazing Spider-Man.
Thinking Out Loud

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 24: The Movie AugustGirl 06-10-06 1
   RE: 24: The Movie J Slice 06-11-06 2
       I'll take either one geg6 06-12-06 3
           RE: I'll take either one whatwouldjackdo 06-14-06 4
           Jack, Bill, Wayne and Trigirl....si... trigirl 09-24-06 5
               RE: Jack, Bill, Wayne and Trigirl..... uglier than sarah w 12-08-06 6
 Bump trigirl 02-09-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 24: The Movie"
The opportunity to see Jack Bauer on the big screen? Oh yeah! I hope this comes to fruition.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 24: The Movie"
dood.

Buchanan. On a big screen.

Oh baby.

RIP Edgar

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'll take either one"
Or both.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

whatwouldjackdo 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatwouldjackdo Click to send private message to whatwouldjackdo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'll take either one"
exciting!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-24-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jack, Bill, Wayne and Trigirl....sitting in a tree...."
Throw in a little Wayne Palmer in the mix and I am a happy, happy girl.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jack, Bill, Wayne and Trigirl....sitting in a tree...."
I think I'll flip out the day I see a trailer for this in theaters.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-09-10, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bump"
Bumping...because they are talking again.

Kiefer Sutherland's dream of bringing 24 to cinemas is set to come true - Hollywood bosses have commissioned a script to turn the TV hit into a movie.

The actor has long talked of transforming the real time series into a film franchise, with plans to transfer the action drama from America to Europe.

And now TV bosses are moving forward with the plans, hiring the writer behind Russell Crowe's 2009 thriller State of Play to pen the story for a big budget 24 film, according to Variety.com.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •