The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
So we all know Tony Almeida is coming back from the dead- anything else we need to know?

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Ahtumbreez 01-12-09 1
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... KwietOne 01-12-09 2
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... blacknwhitedog 01-12-09 3
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... trigirl 01-12-09 4
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... CTgirl 01-12-09 6
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Ahtumbreez 01-12-09 5
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Ahtumbreez 01-12-09 7
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Jims02 01-13-09 8
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... CTgirl 01-13-09 9
 A dfferent perspective... grit 01-13-09 10
   RE: A dfferent perspective... Jims02 01-13-09 11
       RE: A dfferent perspective... Ahtumbreez 01-13-09 12
   RE: A dfferent perspective... CTgirl 01-13-09 14
       RE: A dfferent perspective... AyaK 01-13-09 15
       RE: A dfferent perspective... sica077 02-19-09 29
           RE: A dfferent perspective... AyaK 02-19-09 30
           RE: A dfferent perspective... Loree 02-20-09 31
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... blacknwhitedog 01-13-09 13
   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... nicalai 01-14-09 16
       RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... blacknwhitedog 01-14-09 18
           RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Ahtumbreez 01-15-09 19
               RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Jims02 01-15-09 20
                   RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... nicalai 01-15-09 21
                       RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... Ahtumbreez 01-15-09 22
           RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... blacknwhitedog 01-18-09 23
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... flipxcyd 01-14-09 17
   Except... AyaK 01-19-09 24
       RE: Except... bondt007 01-20-09 25
           RE: Except... AyaK 01-20-09 26
       Renee Walker trigirl 01-20-09 27
 RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 start... DrKegel 01-31-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-09, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
That I can't wait for Chloe to get back on screen!

Agman took me to the islands

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-09, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
Does anyone find it strange that I got a bit turned on by the torture scenes?

Wow...that was quick catching Almeida, all in 2 hours.

This season looks good. I'm excited!

01-12-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
part 2 tonight

a few things- I don't like Jack's hair- he looks too metrosexual!

I like the female FBI agent about 10 times better than the chick on Fringe (which I have stopped watching)

Who is the mole at the FBI? boy they sure do have a formula for 24 plots huh?

Other characters- Tony looks hot! Janene Garafalo annoys the heck out of me- you are NO CHLOE! Why is there always a slightly incompentent Director of FBI (or CTU) guy? and an slightly annoying sarcastic FBI (or CTU) techie guy? I don't like the female president but I do like the First Gentleman.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-12-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-09 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

My DH didn't know that Tony was coming back and I have tried to shield him through all the commericals so he was blown away. Too bad they hadn't kept that one under their hat.

I actually liked Jack's hair. Thought he looked nice in a suit and all cleaned up. We'll see him messy soon enough.

Love the First Husband. He is a local area actor (lives an hour away from me) and I have seen him in lots of plays. Love the actor and love the storyline. His secret service guy is not too hard on the eyes either!

Maybe the whole "strike and take a year off" has been good for 24. Feels like the most thought out start to the show yet. Gonna be a good one!

bouncey by Ice

eta:
Oh yeah...someone get that Garofolo chic a burger...she looks awful!!!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
I agree taking the strike year off might have been a good thing. It's the same 24 formula but with new people, it's more interesting.

I liked FBI Agent Walker and the First Gentlemen (but come on, his SS Agent is a little heavy-handed!)

I'm finding it hard to believe that Tony has really turned to the dark side!

Mangafied by Slice

01-12-09, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
I like the female President. She was the police officer in Signs and for some reason I've liked her ever since.

I thought Jack AND Tony looked great.

I was glad Tony pulled the plane up at the last second, there would have been no redemption for him had he killed all those innocent people.

I hated that the President's son had been killed off before the season started. I liked him in the 2 hour Redemption movie.

Gonna like this season and I'm glad it's on again tonight for another 2 hrs.

01-12-09, 11:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
Chloe: 1 Janis: 0

Knew Tony would turn out to be good, even if he did have a 3 year dark splot.

And Bill looked yummy.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-09, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
I thought the first two episodes were a bit of a yawner, but the second set really delivered. Now that the characters have been defined, it's nice to see them develop.

Some random comments:

1. The Bill/Chloe/Tony plan reminds me a little of Walt Cummings' in Season 5. Hey, let's use the terrorists! This couldn't backfire at all! This one didn't fall apart as badly as Cummings' did (which was immediate), but they're really playing with fire.

2. The FBI techies are pretty good. I don't know what's the deal with that Sean guy. They've done disgruntled employees before, but he's different somehow. There's this extra passive-aggressive vibe he has. Janis is good too, but she seems like too much of a Chloe clone sometimes. She's still entertaining, though.

3. Everything the President does has been pretty boring so far. Her husband's plot is kinda intriguing, but there's not much stuff for the President herself. Maybe six seasons of "24" has tired me of "The President weighs an impossible choice" moments.

4. It's funny how much Jack has rubbed off on that head FBI agent, whatever her name is.

5. Who's the mole in the FBI? Well it's probably not Whatshername, who ran around with Jack. I'm doubtful that it's Janis either. The producers were really pushing Sean, who's still a possibility. I'm kinda leaning toward the director guy. Just a gut feeling, though.

Pooky is the Mole.

01-13-09, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
I thought the director guy (Agent Moss?) was bad almost from the first moment I saw him so I figured it couldn't possibly be him because it's too early to be so obvious, lol.

I love, love, love that Bill Buchanan is back. I didn't know that his character was coming back. That was a nice surprise.

Overall the premiere was so much better than Season 6 that I have wiped that horrible season from my memory.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-13-09, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "A dfferent perspective..."
Confession: When 24 first came on the air, I was not interested in watching it. I would change the channels when the commercial came on. I thought it was way too over the top.

About 2-1/2 years ago, during the summer (when there was nothing on TV), my husband brought home the entire first season from our local library. I rolled my eyes and said I wasn't really interested in seeing it. He said, "Let's give it a try."

We were glued to the TV within the first couple of minutes. Our kids missed the first episode or 2, but when they started watching, they were glued to the TV also. We could not stop watching it.

After we finished the first season, DH went back to the library and got the second season. The DVD set was so badly scratched that we only made it through 8 episodes. The DVDs were skipping badly. Poor George is dying from radiation poisoning and we haven't seen the end yet.

We cannot justify the cost of buying the set because we will probably only watch it once, so we are in limbo as far as 24 is concerend.

We did not watch the 06-07 season because we figured we'd be lost. There was no 07-08 season.

On Sunday night I asked my husband if he wanted to start watching the new season of 24. He said no, but he was on the computer and had the TV turned on in another window while he was on the Internet. He happened to be on the FOX station at 8:00. Within 2 minutes of the show starting, he maximized the TV window, lay down on our bed with the computer's remote and settled down to watch. I joined him. When the kids shut off the Wii at 9:00 to go to bed, we went to watch the rest of it on the big TV.

In this thresd, I'm reading references to different people and situations from past seasons. We didn't seem to be lost by what was going on when we watched, which was nice. We still have to watch last night's double episode because he teaches on Monday nights. I know who Tony is but I don't know any of the other people that all of you are talking about.

Is there any backstory information that we need to know about to understand what's going on this season?

I got sliced!

01-13-09, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-09 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

Is there any backstory information that we need to know about to understand what's going on this season?

No, not really. The show tends to reboot itself every three seasons, so you're jumping in at a good time. In fact, I can't think of a more perfect season to jump ahead for. Almost all the characters used heavily in the past two seasons are gone. Sure, Chloe and Bill are returning characters, but they're doing completely different stuff than past seasons.

Pooky is the Mole.

01-13-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
12. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
Totally agree! With CTU gone there's not much of a backstory as long as you know Tony.

*wonders where Karen is

01-13-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
Season 5 was the first season I watched. That summer and fall we watched Seasons 1 & 2 before Season 6 started. I’ve never seen seasons 3 & 4 and it hasn’t really mattered.

There really isn’t much backstory to catch up on. 24 is rather predicable in how it stretches the limits of reality. I think that’s why we all like is so much! But here are a few little things that might make things clearer. Tony was Jack’s right hand man from the beginning until he was “killed” in Season 5. Chloe started working at CTU in Season 3 and she’s always, always, always covered for Jack even when it would get her in trouble. Jack hasn't always gotten along with whoever has been the head of CTU, but Bill Buchanan was a cool boss.

Two other characters who may show up this season are Karen, Bill’s wife who worked with last season's president in the Dept. of Homeland Security and is a former FBI agent; and Morris, Chloe’s ex-husband who worked for CTU last season. (she got pregnant by him at the end of last season.)

Tribe's Perspective

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-09, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-09 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

A little more:

You really should see all of Season 2.

If you've seen Season 1, you know Tony. In Season 2, he becomes head of CTU after George dies and supports Jack and David Palmer against Ryan Chappelle and the VP, leading to his temporary arrest along with Michelle, an analyst who becomes his girlfriend. In Season 3, Tony and Michelle are married, Michelle gets kidnapped and Tony aids the terrorists to save her, leading to his arrest and imprisonment. In Season 4, Jack gets him back in action at CTU, and he and Michelle, along with ex-President Palmer and Chloe, become the only people who know that Jack is not actually dead. But at the start of Season 5, Palmer and Michelle are killed and Tony is almost killed; he is then apparently killed by an ex-mentor of Jack's gone bad.

Kim Bauer is supposed to be back in a limited role. In Season 2, Kim plays Our Lady of Perpetual Peril. In Season 3, she joins CTU, working for her dad. Her best friend and co-worker is Chloe. Kim then leaves the show (supposedly to get married to Jack's former partner, who lost his arm in the last episode), but in Season 5, she returns for a cameo with a new boyfriend, a self-help guru type. He's not back, so I know nothing else.

Chloe was a key person in Season 3, but beginning with Season 4, she became Jack's key aide, the way Michelle was in Season 2. At the end of Season 5, we learned that she had an ex-husband Morris, a former CTU staffer, and during Season 6 we found that they had gotten back together and learned at the end that she was pregnant.

Bill Buchanan originally came on as an overseer of CTU who had had a relationship with Michelle while Tony was in prison in Season 4. When Michelle retires from CTU at the end of Season 4, Bill is placed in charge and was there through Season 6.

Here are the presidencies:
Season 1: during the campaign, before David Palmer wins.
Season 2: during Palmer's first term
Season 3: at the end of Palmer's first term; he decides not to run for re-election
Season 4: during the term of Palmer's successor, President John Keeler. Keller is replaced by VP Charles Logan.
Season 5: during Logan's remaining term. Appointed VP Hal Gardner has to finish up Logan's term (if you haven't seen this season, I won't tell you why).
Season 6: shortly after the inauguration of new President Wayne Palmer, Gardner's successor. He is replaced by VP Noah Daniels.
Season 7: shortly after the inauguration of new President Allison Taylor, Daniels' successor.

So we've had the following one-term administrations:
0 (Season 1)
1: David Palmer (Seasons 2 & 3)
2: John Keeler/Charles Logan/Hal Gardner (Seasons 4 & 5)
3: Wayne Palmer/Noah Daniels (Season 6)
4: Allison Taylor (Season 7)

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-19-09, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
I know many will disagree with me, but season 3 is my favorite season and I think it is one to surely watch.

02-19-09, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
I liked the start and end of season 3, but I thought it dragged a lot between episodes 12 and 22. I hated the Alan Milliken story line and the terrorist appeasement story lines (Ryan Chappelle's death and Tony's private deal). Really, I thought the writers were stuck after the opening sequence in Mexico and felt like they needed to add some deaths for dramatic impact (e.g., Nina, Chappelle, Sherry).

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: A dfferent perspective..."
Season 3 is the only season I did not watch every episode. I really did not like that storyline.

01-13-09, 05:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
SO glad Tony is not bad! This season is way better than 6- it's reminding me a lot of 5. I miss Peter MacNichol (sp?)- is he supposed to be back?

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-09, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
did i miss how the president's son died? i don't recalling seeing that. i saw the speech at the inauguration, then the father talking to the girlfriend.

01-14-09, 08:29 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
Hello Nic and welcome!

The president's son died (was murdered) in the 24:Redemption movie that was aired in November.

01-15-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
He was? I don't remember that.

I remember the President's son's friend being murdered at his apartment before he could forward the files to the son but not the murder of the son. I was thinking it happened during the time between Redemption and the start of this season.

Refresh my brain!

01-15-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
I think you're right.

There was a banker guy who was a friend of the President's son. He got cold feet about some weird financial stuff and arranged a meeting with the President's son. He told him what he knew, and said he would go get evidence. He proceeded to get the evidence and was killed in his apartment.

Looking back on it, it makes the son's girlfriend look more shady because she knew they guy was coming to visit the son. Although she kept claiming that they guy was just having another drug episode. It's kind of a coincidence he was killed right afterwards, huh?

Pooky is the Mole.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-09, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
okay, i watched the episodes online. they don't actually show him dying, just his father speaking on the phone. i thought i was going crazy, i must have missed that part. i knew the friend was killed. and it does seem like the girlfriend is shady.

01-15-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
I was surprised when the season started and the son was dead because I thought he was going to have a fairly active part in this season. It still feels like they changed direction between Redemption and the start of the season with that storyline.

01-18-09, 03:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
oops sorry I was mixed up

Syren 2007

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"
Relieved Tony is not bad. But then again, Tony did say that for 3 years he did some very bad things. Who knows, if Tony will go back to the dark side.

But right now, I'm liking the Tony/Jack/Bill/Chloe against the world.

01-19-09, 00:52 AM (EST)
24. "Except..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-09 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

... this feels an awful like Season 2 to me so far. We have a conspiracy inside the White House. The only things we're sure about are that the First Gentleman, Tony, Bill, Chloe and Renee Walker aren't part of it. At least we think we know that.

We haven't had a strong female role among the field agents in this show since the first three seasons (Nina, Kate Warner and Michelle). I've missed it. Audrey was never a field-agent type. Renee Walker seems clearly destined for a major role in this season. I love her moral ambiguity regarding torture, because she's the one person not quick to condemn Bauer.

Right now, we have no idea where anyone's loyalties lie. Thus, the CTU core are going to have a hard time turning their evidence in. But we've followed the formula so far -- the first threat is serious but can be contained; the second threat becomes the bad one.

Edited to add: You know, the first time I ever saw Bob Gunton in a movie was Matewan, where he plays the treacherous C.E. Lively. When he got the part as the warden in The Shawshank Redemption, I figured whoever cast him there must have seen him in Matewan. Now I figure that whoever cast him in 24 muat have seen both those movies.

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-20-09, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Except..."
IMO - he and the president have not been believable in their roles. They are flat and wooden and don't hold my attention much, in comparison to most of the rest of the cast - I'd think there would be some life behind their eyes and words, given the circumstances...

01-20-09, 08:39 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Except..."
I agree. The idea was to make Jack more appealing to the left, by having the main story line be about Darfur, but so far the story line hasn't caught on. The producers are more concerned with presenting the dilemma/debate about the use of torture in an emergency than with actually developing a story for the Oval Office.

By the way, I don't care how highly placed the conspirators are, murdering the President's son and husband is a guaranteed route to failure. Did anybody even read these scripts over the past year?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-20-09, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Renee Walker"
We haven't had a strong female role among the field agents in this show since the first three seasons (Nina, Kate Warner and Michelle). I've missed it. Audrey was never a field-agent type. Renee Walker seems clearly destined for a major role in this season. I love her moral ambiguity regarding torture, because she's the one person not quick to condemn Bauer.

Love this character and the effect she has on Jack. Looking forward to an interesting female character for a change!

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-31-09, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Set your DVR- 24 season 7 starts tonight"

>part 2 tonight
>

>I like the female FBI agent
>about 10 times better than
>the chick on Fringe (which
>I have stopped watching)

Me, too!!!!

The casting is horrendous on that show!!!!

----------------------

>Other characters- Tony looks hot! Janene
>Garafalo annoys the heck out
>of me- you are NO
>CHLOE! Why is there
>always a slightly incompentent Director
>of FBI (or CTU) guy?
>and an slightly annoying sarcastic
>FBI (or CTU) techie guy?
> I don't like the
>female president but I do
>like the First Gentleman.

Tony IS hot!!!! And the First Gentlemen is sooooo stupid I can't even stand to look at him!!!! He should be perpetually wearing a big, "DUH!!!" sign on his back!!!

What an idiot!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •