The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

Yow- this ep's off to quite a start... Terrified for poor Moz -baseball bats? Hope Jack finds him in time... I couldn't bear to have another favorite (see: Edgar) get whacked. It happens way too often on this show.

I'm intrigued by Reed's... "plan"

Hooray for the O'Brians!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... J Slice 02-12-07 1
 RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... J Slice 02-12-07 2
 RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... trigirl 02-12-07 3
   RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... J Slice 02-13-07 4
       RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... Loree 02-13-07 5
       RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... JessicaRN 02-19-07 16
   RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... AyaK 02-13-07 6
       RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... AugustGirl 02-13-07 7
           RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... J I M B O 02-13-07 8
               RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... AugustGirl 02-13-07 9
           RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... AyaK 02-13-07 10
               RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discuss... AugustGirl 02-14-07 11
 The new President this season BlueLies 02-15-07 12
   RE: The new President this season trigirl 02-15-07 13
       RE: The new President this season J Slice 02-16-07 15
   RE: The new President this season Sagebrush Dan 02-16-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-12-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
Ick. It DID get worse.

A drill?

Jesus. I'm not feeling optimistic

Let it be said here that I LOVE MORRIS O'BRIAN!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-12-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
Well! That was action-packed!

Milo in the field... reminds me of the time when Chloe was in the field and had to gun a guy down.

One question, though. How did Assad get to DC so quickly? Did he hop on a military jet or something? It's at least 5 hours from LA to DC...

Philip Bauer, though... that guy's effing evil! I wonder how much deeper this goes... why he wants everyone dead...

Hooray for the O'Brians!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-12-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
LOL. Yes, Milo in the field is much like Chloe in the field.

Wow. Phillip Bauer is the ultimate baddie. What a deliciously evil character. When I first heard that Jack's family would be involved with the plot lines I had a nightmare flashback to Kim and the mountain lion, but this is turning out to be quite interesting.

We have met Gredenko (sp?) before haven't we? He seems so familiar to me yet I can't remember the plot lines. Or was it Alias? Hmmm....maybe that's it.

I noticed too that Assad flew the concorde to Washington. Hope there was room on the return flight for Karen Hayes. We should see her at CTU headquarters soon, shouldn't we?

02-13-07, 00:30 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
Gredenko or whatever seemed very Alias-esque for me too, so that's probably what we're confusing him with.

I was surprised that Karen hadn't arrived yet. Maybe her supersonic jet is running late?

Typical LAX arrival.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
I think Gredenko is the same actor we have seen in several movies like "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, etc.

I am curious who this Carson is that Reed was calling.

Great double episode. Really enjoying this season.

Philip Bauer is really evil. But now Jack will know, thanks to Marilyn.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
Based on what happened after 9/11, I doubt if all of this bicoastal flying would even occur. And I have to keep reminding myself that just a few hours ago, Jack had a knife stuck in his shoulder. Makes Morris and his drill look like a total wimp. You could just see Chloe realizing that Morris is no Jack Bauer.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
>We have met Gredenko (sp?) before haven't we? He seems
>so familiar to me yet I can't remember the plot
>lines. Or was it Alias? Hmmm....maybe that's it.

We haven't met Gredenko before, as far as I know.

>Hope there was room on the return flight for Karen
>Hayes. We should see her at CTU headquarters soon,
>shouldn't we?

As I understand the plot line, Karen ends up staying in DC and never gets to LA.

And Tom conspiring with Reed to kill the President just 11 weeks after inauguration? Talk about the honeymoon being over....

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
And Tom conspiring with Reed to kill the President just 11 weeks after inauguration? Talk about the honeymoon being over....

Isn't that the truth? I'm sure they will be caught (hopefully before offing poor Wayne) and I really hope Reed does indeed frame Tom for the whole thing. Reed is evil, but Tom is a weasel.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"

Meh...I could do without Wayne and his bad impression of a president.

Reed is evil, but Tom is a weasel.

So evil is better?

02-13-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
So evil is better?

Yes, in the sense that evil people, Reed included, make no bones about what they are doing. Weasels like Tom hide behind the evil ones and feign any culpability when the crap hits the fan.

People like Reed always get their due. Weasels usually end up, well, um...weaseling out of things.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
>Isn't that the truth? I'm
>sure they will be caught
>(hopefully before offing poor Wayne)
>and I really hope Reed
>does indeed frame Tom for
>the whole thing. Reed
>is evil, but Tom is a weasel.

There's a rumor about what happens (if you're interested, see the hidden text below):

The conspirators plant a bomb and set it up so that it will look like Assad planted it to kill Wayne. When the bomb blows up, Assad is killed and Wayne is seriously injured but not killed. Reed gets arrested, but then the VP (acting President) supports the "Assad is guilty" story to help push Tom's anti-Muslim agenda. Oh, and Reed spills about Buchanan while in custory, and the VP relieves Bill as head of CTU.

02-14-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 2/12 (1-3pm) Episode(s) discussion thread"
All I can say for the hidden text is...ACK!

thanks ayak

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-15-07, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The new President this season"
He's not as believable in this role as his brother was. Too young I think. His brother had such a commanding presence... he was perfect for the role. What do you guys think?

http://www.flickr.com/

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The new President this season"
Not sure I can be ojective when it comes to Wayne Palmer. He can be president, he can be the bartender....as long as he is on my tv screen. <sigh>

02-16-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The new President this season"
He IS a looker.

Almost as much as big bro.

Mmmm... President David Palmer. Not to be confused with the other guys on the show who I lust after...

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The new President this season"
I agree. Bad casting. Can't see this guy getting elected dog catcher.

What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?
—Rollo May

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •