The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Upcoming episode descriptions for season 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Upcoming episode descriptions for season 5"
Seems to me that I'd be better off putting these in a separate thread. So, here are the descriptions for episodes 5.17 to 5.19, and I'll add to this thread as new descriptions come out.

We know what the unexpected twist is in 5.17, but we don't know which fugitives are being sought in 5.18 and all we can do is wonder about the "devastating consequences" from Jack's actions in 5.19.

UNEXPECTED TWIST TURNS PRIORITIES AROUND ON "24" MONDAY, APRIL 10, ON FOX

New discoveries regarding the day's horrific events keep agent Jack Bauer away from CTU, whose agenda Homeland Security is ordered to reprioritize. Chloe and Audrey team together to assist with field operations and the investigation takes a unexpected turn on an all-new episode of 24, "Day 5: 11:00 PM-12:00 AM" Monday, April 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-517) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Kim Raver as Audrey Raines, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, Roger Cross as Curtis Manning, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Gregory Itzin as President Logan, Jean Smart as First Lady Martha Logan.

Guest Cast: Jayne Atkinson as Karen Hayes, Stephen Spinella as Miles Papazian, Peter Weller as Christopher Henderson, Ray Wise as Vice President Hal Gardner, Jude Ciccolella as Mike Novick, Stana Katic as Collette Stenger, Julian Sands as Vladimir Bierko, Glenn Morshower as Agent Aaron Pierce, Kate Mara as Shari Rothenberg, DB Woodsie as Wayne Palmer and Martin A. Papazian as Rick Burke.

JACK AND AUDREY REUNITE WITH THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE ON "24" MONDAY, APRIL 17, ON FOX

Although President Logan claims the country is no longer under attack, marital law is still enforced and CTU remains under intense pressure to find the remaining fugitives. Meanwhile, Jack, Audrey and Secretary of Defense James Heller reunite for a pivotal meeting on the all-new "Day 5: 12:00 AM-1:00 AM" episode of 24 airing Monday, April 17 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-518) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Kim Raver as Audrey Raines, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Gregory Itzin as President Logan, Jean Smart as First Lady Martha Logan.

Guest Cast: William Devane as James Heller, Jayne Atkinson as Karen Hayes, Stephen Spinella as Miles Papazian, Peter Weller as Christopher Henderson, Ray Wise as Vice President Hal Gardner, Jude Ciccolella as Mike Novick, Glenn Morshower as Agent Aaron Pierce, Kate Mara as Shari Rothenberg, DB Woodsie as Wayne Palmer.

STAKES ARE RAISED AND AGENT BAUER INVESTIGATES NEW LEADS ON "24" MONDAY, APRIL 24, ON FOX

Agent Jack Bauer's intense interrogation uncovers both new leads and incriminating evidence, but his tactics have devastating consequences. Meanwhile, problematic President Logan faces more troubling issues on the all-new "Day 5: 1:00 AM–2:00 AM" episode of 24 Monday, April 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-519) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Kim Raver as Audrey Raines, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Gregory Itzin as President Logan, Jean Smart as First Lady Martha Logan.

Guest Cast: William Devane as James Heller, Jayne Atkinson as Karen Hayes, Stephen Spinella as Miles Papazian, Peter Weller as Christopher Henderson, Ray Wise as Vice President Hal Gardner, Jude Ciccolella as Mike Novick, Glenn Morshower as Agent Aaron Pierce, Kate Mara as Shari Rothenberg, DB Woodsie as Wayne Palmer.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big spoiler AyaK 04-10-06 1
   RE: Big spoiler CantStandToLook 04-10-06 2
   Implication of coded spoiler AyaK 04-13-06 4
       RE: Implication of coded spoiler Fishercat 04-13-06 5
           Spoiler -- non-hidden AyaK 04-14-06 6
 Episode 5.20 AyaK 04-13-06 3
 Ep. 5.21 AyaK 04-24-06 7
   Rumor is... AyaK 05-08-06 13
   RE: Ep. 5.21 sittem 05-08-06 14
 Ep. 5.22 AyaK 05-01-06 8
   RE: Ep. 5.22 Bebo 05-02-06 10
 RE: Upcoming episode descriptions f... Ahtumbreez 05-02-06 9
   RE: Upcoming episode descriptions f... okaychatt 05-05-06 11
 Ep. 5.23/5.24 AyaK 05-08-06 12
 Hidden text finale spoiler AyaK 05-22-06 15
   RE: Hidden text finale spoiler Fishercat 05-22-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-10-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Big spoiler"
All right, I said that I wasn't going to post spoilers from the 24 Insider spoilers board because you all should just go there yourselves if you're interested in spoilers.

But, since Tanker (one of the admins there) said in a post related to another site that it was OK to use some of their spoilers as long as they get credit....

Here's a spoiler posted by Czar, one of the "insiders" who posts spoilers there. This was posted on a public site, but please don't reprint it anywhere without giving credit to Czar and the 24 Insider board.

Don't go to this link if you don't want to have episode 5.18 spoiled pretty thoroughly:

http://dnikafoenosisknabruhtra.blogspot.com/

(The title, spelled backwards, is "Arthur Banks is one of a kind" -- a reference to Kiefer's 2002 movie Desert Saints.)

Since Czar has had a tendency to delete these posts, this one has been saved in hidden text below, too.

GSG9 Status Report: Operation Secret Garden
GSG9 Active Operation Status Report

User – STOLLERT
Pass - *********

Time: 2:37 a.m.

As soon as the Americans and the blonde warrior betrayed me I began looking into his past. I ran him through our database and found that we had a connection, Yelena. Yelena worked us in 99 in Madrid and we got close. It seems she had the same effect on this man Bauer. I have been following Bauer since the exchange and this report is to tell you what I have observed over the past few hours. I know it’s against protocol to track an American agent without authorization but I can’t stop thinking about her and after this is over I’m going to get her back. Onto what I observed:

I tracked Bauer to the Van Nuys airport where he was accompanied by a woman. I was watching from the perimeter but DOD agents appeared and they were doing a quick search of the perimeter because the Secretary of Defense was preparing to land. I observed his plane land and saw that Bauer and the woman with him met with the Secretary. I don’t know what was said inside the hangar but the Secretary left in a hurry and Bauer and the woman were handcuffed to a pole and they were being closely watched by the Secretary’s guards.

I observed several armed men approach the airport from the east and west and they came at the Secretary’s guards with everything they had. The gun battle was intense and I saw that Bauer’s woman was being held hostage by an old American man.

Later I observed Bauer leaving the airport in a police car. I followed him from a distance and I saw him ram his car into that old American’s mans car. I observed Bauer and this man talking and the man must have said something awful because Bauer looked as if someone he knew had just died.

Bauer left the man on the scene with someone else (I was unable to see that person). Bauer got in his car and I followed. I was able to capture one of Bauer’s cell conversations and he was talking to an American woman who he identified as Chloe and they talked about an audio tape and some sort of special airplane for international diplomats that was leaving in a few minutes. I was under the impression that all flights in the L.A. area had been grounded because of the martial law but I guess this plane has special clearance.

I tracked Bauer to another airport and I observed him sneaking into the secure area by climbing on top of a truck. The special airplane was preparing to take off and something tells me that Bauer was able to get onto that plane.

I just got a call from Elena and she tells me that our source in Alexandria has been hearing chatter about “four wise men”. These men are referred to as masterminds and one intercept referred to them as the puppet masters. But who could these four men be controlling?

I must continue my investigation. You can expect another report before the sun rises.

p.s.

The dark warrior will capture the man who made the heart bleed. The wise men control more than the fallen General. J073Sen.Ted Greenfield8073

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big spoiler"
sweet, I've been so tempted to go to that site but I dont want the rest of the season spoiled just the next episode so I think I'm gonna wait till I see tonights and then read what's going on next week.

Thanks for hiding the text but I'm definitely coming back to read it later tonight.

I got your back Jack....by Arkie

04-13-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
4. "Implication of coded spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT EPISODE 5.18 TO BE SPOILED

All non-spoiler types gone?

OK, let's begin.

IMHO, the Czar spoiler above (thanks again to the 24 Insider message board) can only have two meanings:

I observed several armed men approach the airport from the east and west and they came at the Secretary’s guards with everything they had. The gun battle was intense and I saw that Bauer’s woman was being held hostage by an old American man.

Later I observed Bauer leaving the airport in a police car. I followed him from a distance and I saw him ram his car into that old American’s mans car. I observed Bauer and this man talking and the man must have said something awful because Bauer looked as if someone he knew had just died.

My daughters watch House as well as 24, but I don't share spoilers with them. They told me that the preview of Episode 5.18 that ran during House showed Henderson holding Audrey hostage and threatening to kill her if Jack didn't turn over the recording, just as Czar told us in this spoiler.

Can there be any other meaning to paragraph 2 above other than this:
Henderson tells Jack that either Audrey or her father is dead? And probably Audrey? Consider this later reference: "The dark warrior will capture the man who made the heart bleed" (which sounds to me, BTW, like Henderson capturing Logan -- will Henderson flip to Jack's side once he finds out that Logan is really a bad, bad guy??). I can't imagine Jack's heart bleeding over the death of anyone but Kim or Audrey, and we already know that Kim's not returning to season 5.

I'm not sure I'm ready for another main character to die after the losses of Palmer, Michelle, Edgar and Tony. But it looks like that may be about to happen.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Implication of coded spoiler"
I think you have the idea right, but I have an alternate idea.

What if the quote "the man who made the heart bleed" meant Henderson, but Tony? He did stab Tony in the heart with the needle and Tony died, one has to think he bled. That seems to make sense. Maybe he meant a real heart over a theoretical one?

Although I think your scenario is more realistic based on the message.

Also, spoilers ahoy in the HIDDEN TEXT

I don't have much time left. The arms dealer I was providing the Americans information on is deeply involved in the Piano man's plans. The French woman died and it's only a matter of time before our worlds collide. If this is what he wanted then he' sure as hell is going to get it. Our mutual friend in Beijing was contacted by Thomas Deluca and it seems that the Chinese our preparing themselves for something big. The chatter between the Russian and French intel sevices is off the charts and something must me brewing over in the States. The americans will notice the Embassy burning the documents tonight so they will know where the allegiances truly lie. Our girl in Alexandria heard that Echelon has been picking up a lot of keywords involving Saturday night and 1800 hrs and their Secretary Shaye's telephone will be ringing off the hook by morning. I know this may sound odd John but me and Elena went to a psychic after our meet in St. Petersburg and the woman told us that the world is going to change soon and that the blonde warrior was the only one who could save us all from the end. She said that if this blonde man does the impossible all will be right with the world and himself and the warrior can stop lurking in the shadows. The woman asked me to leave because she said she had to speak to Elena alone. I left but activated Elena's ops mic so I could hear the conversation. The woman told Elena that the General's men would try and take him down with the evidence but the army of one would capture the blonde man's heart and then he would make her bleed. The woman kept telling Elena that the evidence could still be found but she said that 32,000 feet of wind will somehow complicate things. She said that either the General or all of the General's men will have to fall on their swords before the sun rises. I must go the piano man is arriving soon.

What can you guys get out of this little quip (I believe the now-gone Czar posted it)? A lot of symbolism, I have my ideas on who everyone is, but...

04-14-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
6. "Spoiler -- non-hidden"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-06 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

I won't bother with hidden text, because I'm too lazy.

Yes, this is another one from Czar, courtesy 24 Insider Spoiler Board, that was posted outside the site. Czar created a "hide-and-seek" game to find it.

The "blonde warrior" is clearly Jack Bauer. From there it gets fun.

It's generally agreed that some of Czar's comments were referring to the actors. For example, Gregory Itzin (Logan) played pianist Vince in The Fabulous Baker Boys, making him the "piano man." "Thomas Deluca" is an actor who was the "piano player" in Out to Sea, which could also make that a reference to Logan.

We know that Kim Raver (Audrey) speaks French fluently, because her mom is from the French/German region of Alsace, but we don't know if she's the French woman. Could it be Collette?

A later line has been interpreted to mean that Henderson (the "army of one") doesn't kill Audrey, just cut her -- the idea being that's she's Jack's heart, and Henderson makes "the heart bleed" by cutting her. This would point out the similarities and differences of Bauer and Henderson: they both injured the other's "woman" (remember Jack shooting Henderson's wife in the leg?), but Jack wouldn't push it farther, while Henderson would, and Henderson didn't seem to care, but Jack would).

I didn't bring that up in the earlier post in a futile effort to stir reaction ... and anyway, that may just mean that Henderson doesn't kill Audrey, not that Audrey doesn't die.

Secretary Shays may mean Homeland Security blunderer Karen Hayes, or it may mean Secretary of Defense James Heller, since William Devane played President Hayes in Stargate SG-1.

Apparently, as Czar discusses in the later spoiler, there is a special diplomatic plane that gets clearance to leave LA. That must be where the "32,000 feet of wind" comes from and may also tie in to the Russians and French in this discussion. Thus, Jack's evidence is apparently being taken out of the country (to blackmail Logan later?), and Jack has to retrieve it (anyone for skydiving from 6 miles up? Note that most skydiving is done from about 12,000 feet -- 2 miles).

Perhaps we should just sit back and wait for the next episode in The Perils of Pauline Jack.

04-13-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
3. "Episode 5.20"
DISTURBING DEVELOPMENTS ESCALATE EMOTIONS ON "24" MONDAY, MAY 1, ON FOX

Homeland Security honchos Karen Hayes and Miles Papazian react to new developments while former CTU commander Bill Buchanan works alongside analyst Chloe O'Brian to aid Jack Bauer. As this long day enters the middle of the night, the emotions at the presidential retreat escalate to new levels for the First Lady in the "Day 5: 2:00 AM-3:00 AM" episode of 24 Monday, May 1 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-520) (TV-14 V)

04-24-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
7. "Ep. 5.21"
AGENT JACK BAUER'S TACTICS TORMENT PRESIDENT LOGAN ON "24" MONDAY, MAY 8, ON FOX

As Agent Jack Bauer inches closer to bringing the culprits to justice, President Logan takes unthinkable and shocking measures to impede Jack's progress. With CTU commanders Bill Buchanan and Karen Hayes covertly working together, a counterproductive dynamic is created. Meanwhile, Vladimir Bierko reenters the picture on the all-new "Day 5: 3:00 AM-4:00 AM" episode of 24 Monday, May 8 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-521) (TV-14 V)

Guest Cast: Julian Sands as Vladimir Bierko, Jayne Atkinson as Karen Hayes, Stephen Spinella as Miles Papazian, Peter Weller as Christopher Henderson, Paul McCrane as Graham, Jude Ciccolella as Mike Novick, Glenn Morshower as Agent Aaron Pierce.

05-08-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
13. "Rumor is..."
...that the "counterproductive dynamic" is created by Miles.

The man gives weasels a bad name.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep. 5.21"
Looks like there'll be some nice twists and turns tonight involving person #1, person #2, person #3 as well as some fun stuff on the plane. I think this'll keep us on the edge of our seats for the whole hour. And, for those who watch the show before this also on Fox it should be quite a night.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

05-01-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
8. "Ep. 5.22"
What does Jack do that's patriotic in pursuit of the evidence against Logan? And doesn't this make it seem like the evidence isn't really on the plane, because how would it get away from Jack after the plane lands?

And how does Bierko "return"? Isn't he in CTU custody?

AGENT BAUER PRESSES ON WHILE PRESIDENT LOGAN AGONIZES ON "24" MONDAY, MAY 15, ON FOX

Agent Bauer goes to unrelenting patriotic lengths in pursuit of the incriminating evidence against President Logan. Meanwhile, the return of Vladimir Bierko reignites the possibility of a devastating new threat on the all-new "Day 5: 4:00 AM-5:00 AM" episode of 24 Monday, May 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-522) (TV-14 V)

Guest Cast: Julian Sands as Vladimir Bierko, Jayne Atkinson as Karen Hayes, Stephen Spinella as Miles Papazian, Peter Weller as Christopher Henderson, Paul McCrane as Graham, Jude Ciccolella as Mike Novick, Glenn Morshower as Agent Aaron Pierce.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 5.22"
Would patriotic involve Patriot missles?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Upcoming episode descriptions for season 5"
I think the First Lady is going to wind up putting the Prez 6 feet under! Logan has to be the most detestable Prez ever.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-05-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Upcoming episode descriptions for season 5"
>I think the First Lady is
>going to wind up putting
>the Prez 6 feet under!
> Logan has to be
>the most detestable Prez ever.
>

Agreed. Maybe that's why Logan resembles Nixon, right down to the, "We can't let the public know this - it would destroy them. We.Must.Cover.It.Up."

The first time DH saw Logan, he said, "Hmmmm - reminds me of Nixon."

I think Wayne Palmer will be at least VP after Logan gets his due.

I lvoe Jean Smart.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

05-08-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
12. "Ep. 5.23/5.24"
Episode 5.23/5.24

WITH THE CLOCK WINDING DOWN, JACK BAUER'S FIFTH NONSTOP DAY-FROM-HELL COMES TO A CLIMACTIC FULL CIRCLE IN THE SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "24" MONDAY, MAY 22, ON FOX

As the clock approaches the final hours of an extremely terrifying day underscored by a Presidential assassination and the threat of nerve gas, Agent Jack Bauer seeks to avenge the painful loss of innocent lives as well as CTU beloveds Edgar Stiles, Tony Almeida, Michelle Dessler and newcomer Lynn McGill. Meanwhile, shocking developments are uncovered as the investigation takes an unbelievable turn in the two-hour season finale event, "Day 5: 5:00 AM-6:00 AM"/"Day 5: 6:00 AM-7:00 AM," on 24 airing Monday, May 22 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-523/524) (TV-14 V)

05-22-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
15. "Hidden text finale spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-06 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

Courtesy of Czar and Felsted of "24 Insider." The info is entirely theirs, but their board is closed to new members right now, so I can't send you there to get it. If you're a 24 fan, you should join their board when membership reopens.

DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW

http://s15.invisionfree.com/The_24_Insider

Jack and Henderson tackle the sub. One of the officers survived the gassing and opens the hatch. Henderson asks Jack for a gun; Jack gives him one. Jack kills Bierko. Henderson disables the missiles and flees. Jack chases. Henderson raises his gun and shoots Jack. Except ... the gun is filled with blanks. Jack then kills Henderson, avenging the deaths of Palmer, Tony, Michelle, et al.

Jack needs a specific type of bug to use with the President. Chloe suggests using her ex-husband, who is an expert with it. Logan tells Graham that Jack will be dead soon, and Henderson and Bierko are already gone, so he'll be in the clear soon.

Martha and Aaron tell Mike Novick everything. Jack calls them and asks for their help to catch Logan. End part 1.

As Logan is preparing to leave the retreat and speak over Palmer's body at the air base, Jack shows up and KOs the helicopter co-pilot. Martha tells Logan that she'll meet him at the air base. Logan gets in the helicopter and finds ... that he's been kidnapped by co-pilot Jack.

Jack takes him to a warehouse and interrogates Logan. Chloe's ex provides the audio feed. But Logan's not talking at all. NOTHING. Then the Secret Service shows up and arrests Bauer. Logan gets away scot-free.

When Mike hears that the scheme didn't work, Martha has a breakdown. She says out loud that Logan was behind everything, all of the murders, and calls him a murderer. Logan slaps her and searches her for a wire but doesn't find one. He tells her that killing Palmer was for the good of the country. Then he heads out to make his speech.

But it's Season 2 all over again. The special bug that Jack wanted was planted on ... Logan. Agents arrest Logan for murder, based on his confession to Martha.

Audrey arrives. Then Jack leaves her because he gets a phone call, supposedly from Kim. He goes to answer ... and it's the Chinese from season 4. They tell Bauer that they have plans for him and take him away.

NOTE: There are gaps. Some of this may be wrong. All I know of the finale is what Czar tells me, so I have no way to fill the blanks or poor interpretations (on my part) in with better information.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hidden text finale spoiler"
Wow, that end part was great. The beginning was pretty predictable, but the end? Wow.

BTW, I was registered on the board, and now I can't log-in, so I don't know

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •