The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jack Bauer Facts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-18-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jack Bauer Facts"
I hope this hasn't been posted here before, if it has feel free to delete it oh wise blue peeps. Some of these are good and some of these go beyond PG-13.

http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?tophundred

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jack Bauer Facts tvgeek401 04-18-06 1
 RE: Jack Bauer Facts weltek 04-18-06 2
 RE: Jack Bauer Facts CantStandToLook 04-19-06 3
 Some other faves: AyaK 04-20-06 4
 RE: Jack Bauer Facts Ahtumbreez 04-24-06 5
 RE: Jack Bauer Facts motormouth 04-25-06 6
 RE: Jack Bauer Facts sica077 04-25-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-18-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jack Bauer Facts"
very funny.

my favorite: If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jack Bauer Facts"
LOL-good find!
Two of my early faves (I haven't read the whole thing yet):

Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer. 1654 6.81

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jack Bauer Facts"
Haha...I loved them all. Here's one of my favorites from the list There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. They are all Jack Bauer.

and my tag that I found in Entertainment Weekly below....

For One Day a Year, Jack Bauer Will Not Neeed to Go to the Bathroom for 24 hours: But once those 24 horus are up, I bet he's in there for a long time ~ Stephen King

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Some other faves:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

If Rosa Parks was in Jack Bauer's seat, she'd move to the back of the bus.

Chase Edmunds waited until he was sure Jack Bauer was dead before he dumped Kim.

In the 18 months when Jack Bauer was presumed dead, Tony Almeida was put in a coma, Michelle and David Palmer were killed, a major hurricane ravaged the Gulf Coast, and Rob Schneider made another movie. See what happens when Bauer isn't around?

Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer less than an hour. And he's done it twice.

People with amnesia still remember Jack Bauer.

Upon hearing that he was being played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Kiefer Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jack Bauer Facts"
Funniest thing I've read in a while. Loved them all, but not as much as I love Jack

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-25-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jack Bauer Facts"
Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

This one made me *snort*!
These are great, thanks for sharing them!

I got an Arkie, too!

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jack Bauer Facts"
I gotta tell ya, I was giggling like a schoolgirl when I read these. My favorite:

"If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says it's beef; then it's f***ing beef."

Perfect!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •