The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All Stars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-20-12, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All Stars"
Did you know there's a new season on? Yeah, me neither. I stumbled across it tonight.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All Stars kidflash212 12-30-12 1
 All Star - Final Four kidflash212 01-05-13 2
   RE: All Star - Final Four udg 01-05-13 3
       RE: All Star - Final Four kidflash212 01-06-13 4
           RE: All Star - Final Four JessicaRN 01-07-13 5
               RE: All Star - Final Four kidflash212 01-07-13 6
 RE: All Stars PsychoKitty 01-11-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-30-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All Stars"
It's like being all alone in a creepy haunted house around here.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-05-13, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "All Star - Final Four"
Joshua, Uli, Emilio and Anthony Ryan are still standing. Somehow they didn't send Anthony Ryan home for this:

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-13, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All Star - Final Four"
I can't believe it, either. Uniboob + bun in the oven = win?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

01-06-13, 03:54 PM (EST)
4. "RE: All Star - Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-13 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Well he didn't win. Joshua won (deservedly so), Emilio and Anthony Ryan were the bottom two but they decided to allow both to stay. And that horrible rag up there looked even worse on the show than it does in that photo. Anthony Ryan's model looked better and slimmer in her fatigues at the start of the show than she did on the runway.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-07-13, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All Star - Final Four"
It looked like a cheap beach cover up. The poor lady did not look happy at all.

I loved Joshua's dress and his model's attitude.

I haven't been posting, but I still really like this show. At first it was hard to get used to another cast, but now I kind of like having the different personalities. I like Joanna Coles, but she scares me also!

I've always loved Ule's dresses. I am certainly not a demographic that any fashion designer is after, but I would wear her dresses.

01-07-13, 05:48 PM (EST)
6. "RE: All Star - Final Four"
I liked Uli's dress also but since she basically made a copy of the dress she was wearing, didn't think she deserved to win.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-11-13, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All Stars"
I've really been enjoying this season! And I can't believe but over time I've starting rooting for Josh! Not to win but I want him to stay in and I was really disappointed that he got eliminated. I'm glad he got to the final 4 and they all had such an incredible time in Paris. Good Lord the frocks they were making in Valentino's palace were spectacular!!! That pale blue jacket! And the fur edged coat! Wowza!!!!

Anyhow - what a complete about face he has made since his season. I used to want to throw furniture at my tv when he was on. Go Emilio! And Anthony Ryan! I like Uli but her clothes are not to my taste.

This has been a very enjoyable show

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •