The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All stars premier tonight!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-12, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All stars premier tonight!"
MONDO!
SWEET PEA!
AUSTIN! With a mustache?
And a bunch of other people.

Watch? Don't watch? We shall see...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All stars premier tonight! jbug 01-05-12 1
   RE: All stars premier tonight! udg 01-06-12 3
 RE: All stars premier tonight! Sunny_Bunny 01-05-12 2
   RE: All stars premier tonight! mindy23 01-06-12 4
 RE: All stars premier tonight! Tummy 01-06-12 5
   Interesting debut AyaK 01-06-12 6
   RE: All stars premier tonight! jbug 01-06-12 7
       RE: All stars premier tonight! AyaK 01-06-12 8
 No one told my DVR about this Snidget 01-06-12 9
   RE: No one told my DVR about this udg 01-06-12 10
 RE: All stars premier tonight! Pretty_Kitty 01-10-12 11
 The hostess... ( not the bankrupt ... mom2bjm 01-13-12 12
   RE: The hostess... ( not the bankr... PsychoKitty 01-14-12 13
       RE: The hostess... ( not the bankr... DrKegel 01-24-12 14
           RE: The hostess... ( not the bankr... AyaK 01-24-12 15
 All stars episode 4: gelato AyaK 01-28-12 16
   RE: All stars episode 4: gelato udg 01-28-12 17
 RE: All stars premier tonight! kidflash212 02-25-12 18
   RE: All stars premier tonight! jbug 02-25-12 19
       RE: All stars premier tonight! kidflash212 02-26-12 20
           RE: All stars premier tonight! maroonclowns mom 02-28-12 23
       RE: All stars premier tonight! trigirl 02-29-12 24
   RE: All stars premier tonight! frodis 02-26-12 21
   RE: All stars premier tonight! udg 02-27-12 22
 RE: All stars premier tonight! frodis 03-02-12 25
 RE: All stars premier tonight! kidflash212 03-05-12 26
   RE: All stars premier tonight! AyaK 03-06-12 27
       RE: All stars premier tonight! mindy23 03-08-12 28
 No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS... AyaK 03-09-12 29
   RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... udg 03-09-12 30
   RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... Tenorsaxy 03-11-12 31
       RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... jbug 03-12-12 32
           RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... Tenorsaxy 03-13-12 33
               RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... AyaK 03-13-12 34
                   RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... jbug 03-14-12 35
                   RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... Tenorsaxy 03-20-12 39
   RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... kidflash212 03-17-12 36
       RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... udg 03-17-12 37
           RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this... kidflash212 03-19-12 38
 I'll have udg 03-23-12 40
   RE: I'll have jbug 03-23-12 41
       RE: I'll have Sunny_Bunny 03-23-12 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I'm SO glad you told me!

Agman has my heart 2012

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-12, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
Me, too. I had no idea it was on. Guess I'll have to catch a rerun.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-12, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
A bunch of people that DOESN'T include Tim!

Sacrilege!!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-12, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
Just happy they got rid of spitty right off the bat! Sweet didn't do so well either, but she has potential at least..

Love seeing Austin and the others. I think this will be a fun and interesting season. No pre-conceived ideas with this new panel hopefully.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-06-12, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
Why no Tim, no Heidi, no Nina?! No likey.

I do enjoy watching Austin though, I liked "on the road with Austin and Santino" show.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-12, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Interesting debut"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-12 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

No surprises with regard to the standouts in the first challenge, and no real surprise about who went home, either. I admit to being somewhat surprised by the gender breakdown of the top and bottom 3.

01-06-12, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I haven't watched yet.
& I never watched the 1st couple of seasons.

I did tho watch a few of the Austin & Santino shows; I didn't realize that Scarlett had been on PR!
He's a trip!

01-06-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
There's only been one episode of All-Stars: last night's.

I believe that the only people on from seasons 1 and 2 are the two fourth-place finishers: Austin Scarlett and Kara Janx. And there's no one from season 3.

The person that I thought was the weakest contestant coming back was the first one eliminated. And the two that have received most of the support as potential winners were the top two last night. Not much in the way of surprises.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-12, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "No one told my DVR about this"
I'm very disappointed in all of you.

Fortunately the re-run stuff almost as much on Lifetime as they did on Bravo, so my DVR has now been informed.

01-06-12, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: No one told my DVR about this"
Yeah, had a "talk" with my Tivo after I saw this thread, and I've already watched a rerun. ;)

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-10-12, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I looove me some Austin! If I ever get married I want him to design my dress. This is about as likely to happen as monkeys flying out of my butt but a girl can dream..

I dont remember Mondo but I like him.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The hostess... ( not the bankrupt Hostess) "
Is it me, or is does the hostess ( The Not Heidi ) speak kind of condescendingly to the contestants....??? That was driving me bonkers... methinks I will be fast forwarding as much as possible when she speaks...

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-12, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The hostess... ( not the bankrupt Hostess) "
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-12 AT 01:11 AM (EST)

I don't think so. I just think she's kind of stiff. Not a warm personality or used to being in front of a camera. She makes me miss Heidi and crew big time. But I think it might be good for this group to have a fresh set of judges!

Am lovin' the show! It's great to see Austin - I too loved his little show with Santino, and had never seen the Bravo series. And I LVOE Michael & Mondo! April can go - puhleeze! Didn't like her before either. New people to me - Raimi - he's great Kara - quel drag - can you believe her little Miss Swiss hair? Really odd. And I don't think Sweet Pea should have gone home just yet.

So happy I didn't miss the first show - I had no idea it was starting either! Not much press this time!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-12, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The hostess... ( not the bankrupt Hostess) "
Personally, I am so glad they got rid of those judges!

I really stopped watching for a long time. Occasionally, I'd be surfing and see another horrendous decision. Nina, Michael and Heidi were worse than NFL referees. And then after that Gretchen disaster! Who was that girl and why wasn't her very dull, ugly clothing given the boot round about the second episode?

Mondo clearly should have won. And Michael should have been shown his collection.

01-24-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The hostess... ( not the bankrupt Hostess) "
Georgina Chapman is the "trophy second wife" of Hollywood bigwig (and Project Runway owner/producer) Harvey Weinstein, which explains why she's a judge on the show. To offset any perceptions of nepotism, Weinstein lined up Isaac Mizrahi, who brings enough star power to the show to make up for any lack of it among the rest of the new cast. Although Mizrahi had been working with Magical Elves (the original producers of Project Runway, who had to give the show up when Weinstein moved it to Lifetime) doing a fashion show on the Bravo network, Weinstein had backed and produced the Mizrahi documentary Unzipped, which is what made Mizrahi such a big star -- and explains why Mizrahi jumped.

I don't know what Angela Lindvall is supposed to bring. She doesn't seem to have any more knowledge about fashion than Heidi, and she has even less personality. But Joanna Coles is a great choice as the advisor in place of Tim Gunn, because she's so totally different than Tim. Coles started out as a serious reporter, not in fashion. She wasn't even particularly interested in fashion until she became the #2 editor at a women's magazine, and since then she's made a name for herself as the anti-Anna Wintour fashion editor. I'd rather work with Tim Gunn, but I think Joanna Coles is more likely to tell me how successful my line will be.

(BTW, did you all know that Isaac Mizrahi went to Parsons School of Design when he was a student?)

It's just too soon to see what criteria these judges will use to pick a winner. But one thing I've noted with them is that, through three shows, a male has won each challenge (Rami, Austin, Michael) and a female has gone home (Eliza, Sweet P, Gordana). And yet, it's hard to disagree with any of the dismissals, so it appears that they don't worry about the appearance of bias in their dismissals -- which is something that I think the regular judges DO worry about, to the show's detriment. My only complaint about the winners and boots so far is that I thought Rami's outfit was clearly the best this week (the Miss Piggy challenge).

I posted this before, but I think Michael Kors and Nina Garcia put a much greater emphasis on how well the designer can present himself or herself -- because presentation is SUCH a huge part of success in the fashion industry. In terms of presentation, Gretchen was great . . . way beyong Mondo. In terms of clothes? Not.

01-28-12, 01:54 PM (EST)
16. "All stars episode 4: gelato"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-12 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

The challenge was to make an outfit in exactly six hours that was inspired by an assigned gelato flavor. Guest judges were Diane von Furstenburg and Miranda Kerr.

Despite the fact that the entire panel except for Isaac Mizrahi agreed that Mondo's canteloupe-inspired dress was the best, the winner was Michael Costello for a colorless dress that more closely resembled pajamas. Surprising outcome, to say the least. And, despite the fact that Kara Janx sent a horrible look down the runway that Jerell Scott accurately tagged as a "pregnant cupcake", April Johnston was eliminated for an almost-as-bad and poorly-constructed blueberry minidress that barely covered the model's posterior. Barely.

Can't complain about April's ousting, but Michael's win seemed to be a strange choice. However, all of the designs reflected the limitations of the six-hour time frame, and it was hard to see what the judges wanted (except for Kara and April, who were clearly the two worst).

Edited to add: Four challenges, four male winners (Rami, Austin, Michael C. twice); four female boots (Elise, Sweet P, Gordana, April). Interesting.

01-28-12, 10:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: All stars episode 4: gelato"
It sounded to me like Miranda chose Michael's dress because it would be "easy to breastfeed without a bra" in that one.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-12, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
Guess I'll just talk to myself and up my post count.

Just watched the flag episode. Bad challenge - not a decent dress on the runway. Exactly why Jerell was saved over Mila, I will never understand. That was some hideous do-it-yourself Indian Superfriend costume. Mila's dress was odd but it was at least well made.

02-25-12, 10:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I'm watching too!

Kenley's dress was well made but I have no idea how it represented the Chilean flag or country. It had the right colors - that was all. I almost have to hit the mute button when she talks! that voice!!!!

Jerell should have been gone a long time ago. Not sure why he is even on All Stars.

They seemed to hate Mondo's colors on the back; but if he had not included that part, would they have thought his dress did not represent the country?

I can never figure the judges out.

02-26-12, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I guess on TV, it is hard to judge a black dress like Mondo made. It looked nice but perhaps some of the detail and type of fabric didn't show on TV. The back could have been a little more subtle, I think the judges thought it was too literal.

Kenley's voice doesn't really bother me - perhaps because she sounds like so many women I grew up around. That she is the last female designer standing is a surprise.

I wonder how the final three will play out - from what I've seen, the three who deserve to be there are Austin, Mondo and Michael. Jerell and Kenley both should have been gone already. Although it never happens they way I think it should, which means at least one of those two will make the final. Wonder if Kenley will make it to avoid an all gay male final.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-12, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"

I love Mundo!!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-29-12, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
Jerell's was absolutely worse than Mila's.

I am still in shock about Rami's ousting. Wow!

I feel a little like this season has been Mondo's from the outset. A make-up call (in referee parlance) over his not winning his season.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-12, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I am several episodes behind. But this:

That was some hideous do-it-yourself Indian Superfriend costume.

Cracked me up even though I haven't seen the episode yet. I can't wait!

02-27-12, 01:11 AM (EST)
22. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I agree. Jerell's dress was way worse than Mila's.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-12, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I am trying to catch up and am watching the "Face Off" episode, and just have to comment on the best line I've heard, from the scene where Mondo, Michael and Jerrell are eating.

This is just like dinner at my house.
Spaghetti?
No. . . Awkward.

Ha!

03-05-12, 10:01 AM (EST)
26. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-12 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

Even though I really thought Michael's was the worst outfit, I'm glad Jerell finally left. And I can see their point that he only made half a dress.

03-06-12, 01:54 PM (EST)
27. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
Harvey Weinstein's ego trip has proven to be boring. But let's discuss this last episode.

Pharrell Williams was an excellent guest judge. I was shocked. He knew what he was talking about way more than Weinstein's "designer" trophy wife Georgina Chapman.

No question in my mind that Kenley's and Austin's were the two best. The others all sucked. I would have been fine with any of them leaving. But I'm actually happier that it was Jerrell, because he's been bad right along.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-12, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: All stars premier tonight!"
I have watched every episode, just haven't made it to the board. I love Austin, and have been surprised by Kenley's total change of attitude! WOW, someone gave her some happy juice, or else she watched herself back from her season and got some therapy!!

In any case, I've pretty much agreed with the judges, except for Rami: I think he was an amazing designer, and should have been kept to the final 3, at least. I noticed that he's grown in great ways, too, and isn't constantly draping everything, the way he did in his former season. I sure wish he was still around, instead of Kenley!

I'm hoping for a Mondo/Austin show down, but we'll see what happens. I can't see Kenley being in the finale-she designs the same dress over and over, just with different colors and materials!

03-09-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
29. "No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-12 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

Terrible episode for the final four. B - O - R - I - N - G!!! And surprisingly revealing.

Mondo was declared the winner for his butt-ugly roll of Life Savers. The finished product was shown on After the Runway and is still butt-ugly.

It was obvious that Isaac M. was totally pushing for Mondo. I guess the fix really is in, because that was a winning design only in Mondo's fevered imagination. Last week, Mondo placed third with a terrible piece, but Jerrell needed to go. This week Mondo placed first with an even worse piece. What a crock.

Unfortunately, nothing was very good. Kenley made the same dress again, except in a different fabric. One-trick pony? I haven't seen anyone so consistently make the same thing since Carol Hannah in season 6. Michael made a dress that we've seen 10,000 times on Project Runway, except this time it was uglier. Way uglier.

Only Austin did something different and something that actually worked, but it wasn't enough to overcome the clearly-dishonest Weinstein Fix for Mondo.

The judging in this episode was about as trustworthy as the vote count in the recent Russian elections.

I really liked Mondo during his original stint on Project Runway. But the praise he's been winning from Isaac M. for poor work, combined with his constant whining, has changed my perception of him. I'm no longer convinced that he's a talented designer, but I'm certain that he's a drama queen. Waaah! You hurt my feelings, Kenley! Waaah!

Tune in next week for his coronation, if your stomach can withstand it.

03-09-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
30. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
I guess the fix really is in, because that was a winning design only in Mondo's fevered imagination.

Not even that. Mondo said at least twice that he thought he was going home for his "winning" design this week.

Austin definitely had the most attractive, and IMO marketable, design this week. Mondo's wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but that's not saying much. I don't mind him being saved based on his past performance, but that should not have won for him.

Kenley made a pretty princess seamed dress, and the judges were right that she should have paid more attention to the layout of the pattern when she was piecing it, but it was still better than Michael's POS. It's a shame that she decided not to do the keyhole thing, because Michael should have gone home for his anorexic muumuu, and that's probably the only thing that saved him--the fact that Kenley did nothing to make her dress the slightest bit special.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-12, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
I don't care for Austin, but I agree that his look was the best of the final four. It's not like we can see all the wrinkles on tv.

And I don't even understand how Michael qualified for All Stars. I wasn't impressed with him the first go around. He should be counting his lucky stars to have made it this far.

But neither of them stand a chance. The season was designed to give Mondo a win.

Kenley does make the same thing over and over again. However, I think her designs could sell very well to the average woman, provided she figures out how to handle prints and seams. This wasn't the first time we've seen a look that wasn't quite right because half the images were sliced up.

My next song is for Agman.

03-12-12, 11:17 AM (EST)
32. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
I agree this was set up for a Mondo win. If he doesn't I will be completely surprised.

I like Michael's designs. The draping is beautiful.
Not every designer designs for the average eveyday woman like Kenley. Michael's dresses are elegant. Wish I had a place to wear one.

03-13-12, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
I just meant that even though Kenley went home, I still think she will have a successful career.

I find that season after season, we see so many fancy dresses for which I will never have an occasion to wear.

03-13-12, 11:54 PM (EST)
34. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
I watched this again to see if I could find any way to justify the praise given to Mondo's hideous piece.

I couldn't.

Project Runway, meet the shark. It's jumping time!

03-14-12, 09:22 AM (EST)
35. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
Maybe the Fashion Show will be better? I haven't watched it yet.

I like to watch 24 Hour Catwalk, but I hate the host; talk about little girl stuck-in-the-50s clothing! She looks and sounds terrible.
What was the other fashion show that was on a couple/few yrs ago? Can't even remember the name.

03-20-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
39. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
Didn't someone actually use the words "potato sack"? There is no way that can be considered a complement.

03-17-12, 11:42 AM (EST)
36. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
Having watched the first half of the finale, I agree this is all about Mondo. The whole show seems to be from his POV. The edit is screaming MONDO WINS!.

03-17-12, 12:29 PM (EST)
37. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
And with his little quitter-fit, I bet Kennley is particularly irked that she got booted right before the finale.

03-19-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
38. "RE: No Stars Ep. 10: Let's get this POS over with"
I know the judges will praise it as the most revolutionary idea ever but "Therapy" as a fashion show theme is corny. Then again Michael's safari is played out and not very original while I'm not exactly sure what Austin's theme is.

03-23-12, 01:16 AM (EST)
40. "I'll have"
Some of what the judges were smoking.

But in much smaller quantities. I don't want to be THAT far gone.

03-23-12, 08:59 AM (EST)
41. "RE: I'll have"
Just what I expected; All Stars for the sole purpose of giving a win to Mondo. His designs looked okay but...

Michaels were gorgeous! Beautiful dresses & pants; exciting prints; extremely well made from what I could see.

I had to agree w/ the judges that Austin did not have a cohesive sollection; things just didn't go together. And I never understand those wide flared out pocket things (first model on runway) - whatever it was - or the flip flare on the skirt.

Crusin w/ Tribe

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-12, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: I'll have"
They tongue bathed Mondo and his mood swings for the entire length of the show. He won. Big woop surprise.

Let's hope the never do this again. I did love the end venue though, what a great place to have a show!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •