The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, I officially can not STAND Emilio!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-10, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, I officially can not STAND Emilio!!"
After his hardware disaster, how DARE he sit and judge and laugh his way through this competiton??

He's lucky that he's hanging, literally by a string. He should have been gone a very long time ago. I DO NOT see what it is that Heidi thinks is so amazing about him, but after his comments and quips last night, he is dead to me. Dead, I say!

What a first class JERK!

I actually thought most of the outfits were ok. Nothing too fantastic, a few a bit off, and a few bit off more than they could chew. But I think we're at a point now that this competition is anyone's game.

Whenever they put teams together, we always see the claws and egos come out, if we haven't seen them before now. I think most of us knew that Mila would have her claws scratching and her throat hissing continually no matter whom she was paired up with...and to be thrown into the bottom was NOT in her game plan. But oh well.

I do think, as I've said before, this show has fallen flat, and needs a group of FANTASTIC sylist/designers to pick it up. Will it happen next season? Will there BE a next season? Will Heidi be pregnant again?? Will Michael's eye's finally fall out of their sockets from all the rolling?

Tune in, folks. We're still 7 away from the answers......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, I officially can not STAND ... crs3192 03-20-10 1
 RE: OK, I officially can not STAND ... jbug 03-21-10 2
   RE: OK, I officially can not STAND ... mindy23 03-24-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-10, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, I officially can not STAND Emilio!!"
Just like you can't stand Emilio, I can't stand Mila.

Her attitude improved A LITTLE throughout the season, but I cannot help but hate the fact that the judges LOVE her and shower her work with praise every week when she just puts the same things out there again and again.

If I see any more colour-blocking, especially in black and white, I'm going to hurt somebody. Especially if the judges say how wonderful it is again.

Why is she the only designer who does not get reprimanded for having the SAME DESIGN EVERY WEEK?!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-10, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, I officially can not STAND Emilio!!"
I can't believe they judges didn't tear Jonathan's design up.
It was terrible; It almost looked like the fabric was very thin & that you could see the seams thru the fabric - especially what looked like darts in the bust - it looked like little arrows pointing there.

Amy's look was not near as bad as Jonathan's IMO.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-10, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, I officially can not STAND Emilio!!"
Totally agree about Mila, too!! Can't remember what Jonathan even did...that's how into his outfit I was-LOL!

But I just don't get the judges this year, and because of their attitudes, they are totally pumping and pimping these contestants into believing they are something and someone that they are NOT! And that would be.....designers!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •