The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR 4, Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR 4, Episode 10"
Let's discuss it here. Sadly, there won't be any pictures of the designs unless someone else can post them. My internet service is out at home, and I can't pull up the pics on bravo's site here at work. Not that I'm posting at work, because that would be WRONG!

After the recap of the previous episode, Ricky has the option of staying with his model or swapping, and elects to stay with what's-her-name. This means Victorya's model is auf'd. I was going to mention what Jillian said about the model being auf'd, but frankly, I have a tendency to tune Jillian out, so I don't know what she said.

Heidi lets the designers know that Tim will meet them the next morning to fill them in on the next challenge and there will be another field trip! The next morning, we see them getting ready, and Ricky mentions that he still doesn't feel respected by the other designers even though he won the denim challenge, but he's learning to not care what others think. We see Chris in that gawd-awful robe again. Come on, man! You're a designer! Design yourself a better robe! So, off to the work room! While waiting on the elevator, Christian asks if they will be meeting fabulous and fierce people. The field trip takes them to....the runway auditorium! where there are very interesting sounds emitting from the other side of the doors. Christian said they were very sexual sounds. Hmmm.... Christian is either a virgin, or he's doing it wrong, because it's 6 divas from the WWE wrestling!

The challenge is to design an outfit for the Divas to wear in the ring.

I no longer watch wrestling, so I could only name one of the Divas, Tori. Luckily, Vince posted a spoiler that named the Divas, so you can check it out there, or I may come back and edit in the names. Ricky has first choice of Divas to design for, and the rest are subject to random draw.

Hopefully, one of you other wonderful peeps will come along and post pics now, so we can discuss the actual designs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR 4, Episode 10 The Cake 02-07-08 1
 RE: PR 4, Episode 10 FishWoman 02-07-08 2
   RE: PR 4, Episode 10 mindy23 02-07-08 3
 Here ya go, Arkie! geg6 02-07-08 4
   RE: Here ya go, Arkie! KwietOne 02-07-08 5
   RE: Here ya go, Arkie! aquariaqueen 02-07-08 6
       RE: Here ya go, Arkie! livingthroughmytv 02-07-08 7
       RE: Here ya go, Arkie! realityfreek 02-07-08 20
   RE: Here ya go, Arkie! melly 02-07-08 8
   Thanks, geg! arkiegrl 02-07-08 9
   Who's Who of the Divas vince3 02-07-08 11
   RE: Here ya go, Arkie! Ahtumbreez 02-07-08 15
       RE: Here ya go, Arkie! Tahj 02-07-08 16
           RE: Here ya go, Arkie! Ahtumbreez 02-07-08 18
   thoughts and a rami rethinking tribephyl 02-07-08 19
       RE: thoughts and a rami rethinking JACSUZWIN 02-08-08 21
       RE: thoughts and a rami rethinking Tahj 02-08-08 25
   RE: Here ya go, Arkie! Sunny_Bunny 02-08-08 22
 RE: PR 4, Episode 10 pinksparkleguitar 02-07-08 10
 RE: PR 4, Episode 10 ginger 02-07-08 12
   RE: PR 4, Episode 10 geg6 02-07-08 13
   RE: PR 4, Episode 10 Tahj 02-07-08 14
       RE: PR 4, Episode 10 ginger 02-07-08 17
           RE: PR 4, Episode 10 Asrai 02-08-08 26
       RE: PR 4, Episode 10 ssinmd 02-08-08 23
           RE: PR 4, Episode 10 aquariaqueen 02-08-08 24
 RE: PR 4, Episode 10 anotherkim 02-10-08 27
   RE: PR 4, Episode 10 pinksparkleguitar 02-11-08 28
   RE: PR 4, Episode 10 SilverStar 02-12-08 32
 RE: PR 4, Episode 10 frodis 02-11-08 29
   RE: PR 4, Episode 10 Snidget 02-11-08 30
       RE: PR 4, Episode 10 Tahj 02-12-08 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
I think the right person went home, Ricky's design really did look like a bathing suit & not a costume. I liked Jillian's design the best. She really listened to her Diva & that costume would be good for wrestling. It fit perfectly & like the Diva said, nothing was going to be falling out of that design.

Did anyone else recognize Chris' diva Maria? I don't know if I really should admit that I watched this show, but she was on Outback Jack & made it to like the final 3 girls. I remember her vividly because after she got cut, she cried her eyes out to Jack's mother.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-07-08, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
I missed the show last night but it *should* have saved on my dvr. I hope the designers didn't dress them too slutty. I will come back later to discuss!

Hair by Tribephyl

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
I thought the judges were fair, considering they had never judged anything like that, and made a few comments to such.

LOVED Chris', and of course, it was right up his alley!! But not just that, he put the extras in there for his Diva (can't remember thier names, either, but his was the sex kitten Diva). And I thought it was only right that he won!! Christian did an amazing job, too. Thought he was only a little TOO familiar with those chaps-if you get my drift-LOL! He really is a little twit, but boy, can that twit sew!!

It was time for Ricky to go-after all we've suffered through, and all his tears, I was shocked that he left so peacefully, no drama queen act, just said a nice good-bye to everyone, etc.

As far as everyone else-Sweet P skated by with her teeth, and she knew it! Her Diva was not happy with the costume, but really didn't give P a lot to go on, and not being a WWE fan, Sweet P was left in the dark, as was Rami, who's outfit looked like, well, someone else will have to explain THAT ONE! I can't even go there.

All in all, it was pretty entertaining. The only 3 that really GOT IT at all were Chris, Christian, and Jillian. I don't know still if it were out of creativity, open conversation with their Diva's, luck, all of the above, or just sheer luck! Whatever the case, it's getting closer and closer to the end, and I know I'm getting really pumped!!

Wonder where they are off to on their excusion next week-Paris? Milan? Hong Kong? Why not China where more than half our stuff comes from anyway??? (me, not being nice again!)

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Here ya go, Arkie!"
Jillian:

This definitely suited the model's personality and would be a good costume for the ring. But it wasn't all that innovative.

Christian:

My second favorite of the bunch. It was perfect for the model and it looked pretty fierce. One problem I had, though, was I thought the chaps didn't fit quite right around the crotch area. It just looked a little weird to me.

Rami:

Horrible. Just hideous. Hated, hated, hated it. Had Ricky's not been so awful, he should have been aufed on general ugliness purposes. Ick.

Sweet P:

I didn't think this was nearly as bad as Rami's, but the judges were correct in that the robe should have been in proportion to the size and outlandishness of the model.

Chris:

Man, I loved this one. I wish this photo showed just how awesome this outfit really was. The lining of the hood just totally rocked and made the outfit. I knew Chris would win this one since it was right up his alley.

Ricky:

Dood. That's a bathing suit. I have no idea what he was thinking. And this photo doesn't show the horrible gold lame coverup that supposedly went with it. One of the most justified aufs ever for me. And I must say, I'm happy to finally see this guy go.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
It was either Chris or Christian for me.

Rami's outfit? OY!!! Looks worse in a picture! It was either Rami or Ricky for me, although I was happier it was Ricky.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-07-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Chris' pants and the lining of the jacket were sparkly like Onyx cinders ....it was really something. Surprised the photos didn't pick it up!

Christian's was pretty good as well. His self esteem is offputting for me.

Glad Sweet P skated by. Wish she would have broken Christian's arm in the arm wrestling stint.

Hmmm....5 left! Who do they want in Final 3?

Chris-probably not, or they would have to justify his second chance (even though I would love to see his runway show)
Christian-definitely final 3!
Jillian-probably, they've saved her on some somewhat controversial pieces
Sweet P-possibly because they probably know she would have some interesting pieces, but won't be surprised if she's let go due to insecurities.
Rami-could go either way.....they may be tired of the draping.

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Goodness knows, I'm tired of his draping! Seems like they've been letting Rami slide by. He hasn't been original in weeks. He's just lucky to have had others sling trash on the runway. At least his garmets are well-made and I think that's what has saved him, but he could be in real trouble if Swee P puts out something good next week.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-08, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
I loved Chris's outfit...Christians second.

I didnt think Sweet Ps outfit was so bad.

I liked Jillians..

Now for the carp...

Ricky....he is a lingerie desiner you would think you could think up something better that what he sent down the runway!!!

Rami...when he started draping the bustline with the same ole tired draping he has done in practically ever challenge...I just groaned...I am so over him...

But really glad Ricky is gone...

I hope final three will be...Jillian, Sweet P and Christian(even if he is full of himself)

melly 90 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melly Click to send private message to melly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Agree with everything geg said. Rami's was terrible last night, but looks even worse in that picture. Ricky's was terrible, the gold lame coverup was hideous, and I am so glad he is finally gone.

Chris' was fantastic. I've never watched wrestling, but that outfit just looked like it was made for his diva. You could tell she was absolutely in love with what she was wearing and looked fabulous in it. Christian's was "fierce," but I agree about the crotch area looking a little off.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks, geg!"
Jillian's was good, but reminded me more of American Gladiator's than wrestling.

I liked Christian's, but agree that the crotch area of the chaps didn't quite fit right, and I don't think it would work very well in the ring - I don't think she would be able to move as well as she should with the chaps being made the way they are.

Rami's - I didn't hate the color as bad as the judges did. As far as the style, I think I remember seeing Tori wearing similiar things years ago - just not as frou-frou ruffly on the top.

Sweet P's - I didn't like the color, and the robe is crap. The shorts look tacky.

Chris - he rocked on this challenge, and definitely deserved the win. The picture does not do his work justice.

Ricky - it's a swim suit, and not a particularly original or pretty one. The cover up didn't make any sense what-so-ever.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Who's Who of the Divas"
Jillian got Michelle McCool. While I haven't seen Michelle wear anything like that, I can imagine her doing so if she felt like it.

Christian got Kristal, the one who's no longer working for WWE. I think she did wear something similar to the ring before, but the last time she was on TV was around September, so..... *shrug*

Rami got Torrie Wilson. It doesn't look too bad to me, but I think Torrie prefers pants when she's in the wrestling ring.......

Sweet P got Candice Michelle. Candice has worn a lot of outfits similar to this for the past year plus.......... so not much improvement there.

Chris got Maria. (She is probably gonna be this year's WWE Playboy cover girl......) Not only have I seen her wearing outfits similar to this in the past 7 months or so, but I think she's worn this one in particular at least a couple of times.........

Ricky got Layla. I think I've seen her wear something like that to the ring and it didn't look any better then, and I agree he should have been auf'd for that effort.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Smooches once again to arkie and geg.

Loved (from pics only) Chris, Christian and Jillian's.

Hated Rami's more than Ricky's from the pics, but will trust you all.

As I don't get to watch (stupid cable company) I live my PR thru these threads every week. The good thing is their personalities don't bother me

I'm pretty sure Chris' model has a Telly Savalas

Agman took me to the islands

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Did you know you can watch the episodes on YouTube?

Tribe rocked my sig!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Yes, but I don't have a computer at home and I don't have speakers at work

Agman took me to the islands

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "thoughts and a rami rethinking"
First....a big sigh of relief.
Ricky is gone. Phew.

I'm so glad they stopped giving out immunity when Ricky won "last" week. Otherwise, it'd been a free-ride for him with his bathingsuit. Which, by the way, aside from being completey off the mark designwise, was in a color that actually did nothing for her body style or skin color. To me she looked a little jaundiced. Never a good look. And the mod-drop covering? Ugh. Looked liked it belonged around the base of a christmas tree.

Chris and Jillian really kicked it out of the park this week.
Jillians is sporty and subliminally superheroish. Very good look for the sportydiva. Chris' is kickass take no prisoners, supervillanish. Again a great look for the naughtydiva.

SweetP: Girl, the diva made a big enough impression on you about the "Robe and Reveal" look she wanted. All I heard out of your mouth was Robe and reveal. robe and reveal.
Yet when I look at the finished design all I see is reveal.
Where's the robe?

And Rami.
Hahaha...this look was disasterous. And had Ricky not completely missed the mark, Rami would/should be the aufee.

But to help you out, Rami. I thought I'd send along this little... rethinking.

Your diva mentioned she's the girl next door. The naughty catholic girl look is what sprang to my mind and I must say, she looks hella better than that pepto-dismal look you have going there.
BEFORE: AFTER:

Okay, perhaps my attempt is lacking some bling. Perhaps a rhinestone crusted safety pin holding the skirt up?

JACSUZWIN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-08, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JACSUZWIN Click to send private message to JACSUZWIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: thoughts and a rami rethinking"
I actually like Rami. What the picture does not show is that there were cute little shorts under the skirt. I am not crazy about the color either though. I would have liked the pink ginham idea. He seems to be handicapped by his lack of knowledge of American culture. Someone should educate him real quick.

Christian, while very talented, is extremely annoying. I would love to get rid of him just to knock his ego down a peg or two. Little twit is a perfect description.

02-08-08, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: thoughts and a rami rethinking"
I liked the "Gingham gone wild" idea that Michael Kors thought of. I would have liked her hair in pigtails as well.

I think Rami was at a disadvantage in that he probably had no idea what the All-American girl next door should look like, let alone translate it into a wrestling outfit.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Here ya go, Arkie!"
Oooooo, I loved Chris and his animal costume! And what's more important, his Client was just working that outfit for all it was worth! Yay Chris!

Christian's was great as well. If there was ever an episode for a tie, this was it! Both women looked fierce and they knew it!

Jillian's was good too, and fit the directions, but honestly, I thought American Gladiator rather than WWE when I saw it. LOL

Sweetpea's was cute, but like Ra said to me "that would be perfect for the bedroom, but not all that great for the ring."

Ricky. Sigh. Nice bathing suit, but even with fishnets and that stupid liquid gold cover up thingy, it was just a bathing suit.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
Ricky really, really, really deserved to go. I can't believe that they didn't show his smock-thing that he put over her outfit. It was horrendous. They called it a disco haircutting smock, which is exatly what it looked like!! I am glad that he went, it was his time. I think Sweet Pea will be next, she can't seem to pull anything off without having to majorly redesign it. Especially after Tim comes and talks to her, she always makes a major overhaul. I think she needs to hit it right the first time.

Chris totally deserved that win, it looked so good on his Diva, and the sparkly material on the inside of the hood was great! I'm glad he got to come back after he was auff'd.

Final three? Christian, Jillian, and Rami. At least that's who my votes are on right now.

Shar saves the day!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-08 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

I think we have a consensus here, and agreed, for the most part, with the judges.

Random thoughts -

This was a STOOPID challenge. By definition, creating wrestlewear meant they were instructed to make something hideous. I would rather have seen them make a simple garment and then smack each other around in a tub of jello for a half an hour.

I really don't feel any Rami lvoe and would have been happy with a surprise Auf there. On the other hand, thank GOD Ricky is gone. I think he simply exhausted his tear ducts because I cannot otherwise explain the comparitive dignity of his goodbye.

I'm thinking the final 3 will be Jillian, Rami and Christian. I actually think Christian has the most growth potential - he's an eccentric, Norma Desmondesque little queenlette, but he takes risks, creates more daring shapes, and seems the most innovative in general to me. Jillian is Very Very Competent. All that Prozac must be doing something. She's a good Runner Up. Chris is just a few sequins away from Beach Blanket Babylon in any challenge, so (as he mentioned) his win was no surprise last night; while he can surprise me when he is tasteful and restrained, I can't seem him winning this whole enchilada. Like I said, Rami makes me yawn, but I think the judges like him.

And Sweet P? WTF is up with WHAT SHE HERSELF WEARS???? She's a nice lady, she created I think my favorite dress so far this season (the "Rami Team" episode), but her tatoos make her arms look hairy and that does not mix well with these awful string-bow tie 80s shirts she drags on. Her personal fashion theme is "Self Loathing." And she's gone next, I predict.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
>And Sweet P? WTF is
>up with WHAT SHE HERSELF
>WEARS????

but her tatoos make
>her arms look hairy and
>that does not mix well
>with these awful string-bow tie
>80s shirts she drags on.

> Her personal fashion theme
>is "Self Loathing." And
>she's gone next, I predict.

I prefer to call it "Blind to the Image in the Mirror." Because she surely cannot actually be seeing herself in those clothes and still be able to be seen in public. It can't be self-loathing because I think she's convinced she looks good in those awful blouses and too short skirts/shorts that show more middle aged thunder thigh than I see every day in the shower. She's next on my auf list after Mr. Drapes. Since she and I are vitually the same age, I know her, I went to high school with her, I loathed her then and time has not changed that. In fact, it deepened it. What made these hippie chick types look dirty and unkempt then is only magnified about a million times by time and age.

Thank heavens you and I never had that problem, eh Ginger?

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbreath

02-07-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
Have to agree with everything you said Ginger. Surprise, surprise.

I think Chris could actually be the dark horse here. He is learning and has toned down the flamboyant outfits in order to meet the challenge's requirements. And how ironic would it be to have someone who was aufed come back and win the whole thing! High fashion tranny drama indeed.

Gotta love Christian. He's the bitchiest bitch ever! Ferocia Cotura indeed.

Tribe rocked my sig!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
Have I linked you guys to my new fav Project Runway site?

http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
Oh Ginger, I love you! Thanks for the link!

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
If Christian says "fierce" one more time I am gonna vomit blood.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-08-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
I know what you mean. Broaden your vocabulary Christian.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
if only I could think of a reason and a place to wear a green leopard hoodie with black sparkly trim and lining because I WANT THAT DAMN JACKET!

There, my white trash side is fully exposed for the world to see. Normally I hate animal prints in general and contrived ones specifically, but damn, I love that jacket.

Rami's outfit made his model look like a fat figure skater. I'm okay with the draping if it is attractive--that mess was NOT attractive. It reminded me a bit of Barbie outfits I used to make out of scraps of ribbon and fabric.

Jillian's was hardly innovative, IMO. It looked like a superhero costume that I've seen before. It met the challenge, though, and was a solid #2 for me.

Sweet Pea's continuing drama with interpretation and such has made me weary of her. That robe reveal thing was just obnoxious...how hard was it to realize that she needed a kick-ass robe?

Christian has grown on me, probably like a fungus, but I am actually pulling for him somewhat now. I think he's the most talented one of the bunch, really, and certainly can think creatively and innovatively. His atrocious prom dress aside, his designs have been very pulled together, beautifully executed and representative of him as a designer without being one-note a la Rami. I think he went a bit haute couture with this challenge--I have a hard time imagining anyone wrestling in those chaps, but on the other hand, he put more of a designer twist on the idea than Jillian, for example.

Ricky's was too god-awful for words. I think Paris Hilton had a heinous gold lame suit in that same style in the past year or two. That wrap just defied logic and taste.

I thought the challenge was interesting--everyone but Ricky at least managed to execute something that had a modicum of taste and edge to it.

Kimmah Says
--I still want the hoodie. I need it, dammit.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
I love you for loving that jacket!

Syren made it!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
I think Christian is just as much of a one-note as Rami, actually. What do we see week after week from him? Skinny jeans (uck!) or a pencil skirt and some type of jacket with pleats down the front of it.Rami is to draping as Christian is to pleating. And I can't recall him ever using a color other than black or brown/beige. I'd actually like to see all his designs side by side. I really think he is not as inventive as he believes himself to be.

Plus he's an annoying little shit.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-08, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-08 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

So much has already been said, so I just want to bring up a few things that need to be mentioned.

1. Spandex House. I'll say it more slowly. Spandex. House. There's a Spandex House? And it's HUGE? Wow. I had no idea. I figured that the Spandex section would be the little beaded-curtained-off area in the back of Mood that you have to be 18 to enter, but I guess not.

2. Chris. I love him. When he described the look as "stripper trannywear" and when he said that the wrestlers rolling around, grunting, kicking each other and pulling each other's hair as "kinda great" I laughed out loud.

3. I know that a lot of people hate Christian and I do understand why, but I like him. I wouldn't want to spend any time around him, or work with him, but on my TV, he's great. You go, Ferocia Coutura.

4. I don't really like or dislike Jillian. She's just so mellow. She's like the anti-Christian.

5. I like Sweet P but I don't have any idea what we'd get from her if she were to have a runway show. You'd think that after all of these challenges I would have some idea of what her design style might be, but I don't. She's like the anti-Rami.

A springy surprise from Tribe!

ETF: typo. duh.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
Spandex House's website.

http://www.spandexhouse.com/Index.asp

For all your Spandex needs!

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

02-12-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
31. "RE: PR 4, Episode 10"
Spandex rocks! Looks like you can get spandex blends with most fabric materials. I have a couple of spandex blends and I think they are great. They seem to be more comfortable and give a better fit.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •