The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello, Newbie Here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jac72 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jac72 Click to send private message to jac72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello, Newbie Here"
Hi everyone! I am a SO addict. LOL! Just kidding. I have been watching it from the first season, but just got interested in it alot more this season. I know alot of people disagree, but I like Rhonda alot. Iyanla too, but Rhonda is really good, IMO.
I'm glad to have found this forum.

JL
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/rhondabritten

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hello, Newbie Here Ingenue1983 03-13-06 1
   RE: Hello, Newbie Here Zoey 03-13-06 2
 Locking - duplicate mysticwolf 03-13-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ingenue1983 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-13-06, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ingenue1983 Click to send private message to Ingenue1983 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hello, Newbie Here"
Welcome

Rachel

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-13-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hello, Newbie Here"
There are things I both like and dislike about both coaches.

Rohnda has a no-crap attitude and if you have a bit of a sence of humor you can understand and appreciate her sarcasm. Some can take it as mean though.

Iyanla is a bit too spiritual for my liking but a lot of people can benefit from that aspect of her teachings. I don't mind that she can be a bit tough at times - it always seems to be with good intentions, in my opinion.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate"
Welcome to the board. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines. There are already existing discussions about the life coaches and how people feel about them. Feel free to join in on one of them.

An Arkie curious cub

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •