The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mom_of_Too 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
This season is the absolutely most frustrating thing to watch, and today's episode pushed me over the brink.

We start out with Christina getting two steps, one being "dropping the hustle (aka manipulation)." Are you kidding me? What great revelation did I miss since yesterday's show where the last thing that we see is Christina on the patio with Jessica, talking behind TJ's back and saying how if it was her she'd just slap TJ's face. How about instead telling TJ how you feel (minus the slap) TO her face? What happened to being SQUAK authentic? Two steps, my butt!

Don't even get me started on Jessica...I loved her comment today to the date doctor about them only speaking the truth. She's lucky that lightning didn't strike her dead.

Then on to Allison. Good grief...puhleeesse stop the "I'm bad, I'm fat, and I'm ugly. My arms are fat." Mumu, no mumu; no makeup, makeup. There doesn't seem to be any consistency in these darned exercises, and pardon me but would you really wear stacked heel sandals and a skirt to a dog park?

Lisa...Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. What on earth were you thinking sitting all spread out like that? Well I guess we could all guess what she was thinking given how she latched on to the date doctor. Her clothes drive me nuts too...could you maybe at least dress like you are out of college. She has a nice figure but the belly shirts and midrise aren't really fitting

Honestly, I thought last season was horrible (compared to the first), but this is all taking the cake.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... SeasonedRefinement 11-15-05 1
   RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... crizman 11-15-05 2
 RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... monti 11-15-05 3
   RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... Amalfi coast girl 11-15-05 6
 RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... jayden1817 11-15-05 4
   WARNING - jayden1817 Bebo 11-15-05 5
       RE: WARNING - jayden1817 Loohoo43 01-08-06 14
   RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... bellaluna 11-15-05 7
       RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... Mom_of_Too 11-16-05 9
       RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... gracelove 11-16-05 11
   RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... Stormy Sky 11-16-05 12
 I cannot believe they gave 2 steps ... Angela1928 11-15-05 8
 RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... kolabear1977 11-16-05 10
 RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore.... jodee479 12-01-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-15-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
I'm with you. If someone in authority doesn't do something about the "Queen for a Day" (or "Queen for However Long She Feels Like It") treatment that Allison is receiving, I'm going to have to bid my farewell to SO. I don't even know these people and they are getting on my nerves.

Allison and her moods, hangups, and insecurities are the barometer for the house. Why isn't anyone busting her on her disgustingly superior attitude about TJ "trying to be a life coach", the implication being that this happily married, financially secure, THIN woman could not possibly have even a nugget of wisdom to share with A CANCER SURVIVOR (she is the only woman afflicted with cancer you know). Allison, while sitting cross-legged on her bed in her muu-muu, declared with authority that the "wrath of TJ" has EVERYONE scared. What? We are still talking about a pile of dirty dishes that NOT ONE OF THEM bothered to wash, right? And did you guys see the innocent face staring blankly towards the camera as TJ gave Allison her HONEST opinion about Allison's gossip.

Why did Allison bring up her stupid offense again at the conclusion of Jill's wonderful and well-deserved party? It obviously bothered Jill enough that she found TJ to let her know what was going on. Here is a woman - Jill - who is REALLY working through some garbage and specifically pointed out (while blowing out her birthday candles) that she had seen enough drama and trauma in her life. Why not let the day end on a great note instead of a stressful one. Did Allison really NEED to give the housemates her newsflash? I think most of them were aware of the situation since they spent the day with TJ while Allison was getting her personal counseling sessions, visiting the dog park, being spirited into a boutique to try on clothes (again), and finally practicing pick-up techniiques with Dr. Love (I knew she would never choose to approach the "balding guy" in the white shirt...LOL). There is a whisper campaign going on in that house. If you've ever been the victim of that, you know how awkward it is to act and speak as if nothing's wrong. That's TJ's problem.

Whether TJ's behavior was right or wrong is no longer the point. The way this "offense" is being handled is disgusting. Someone teach these kids how to act like grown-ups!

crizman 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
2. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
Agreed Allison has alot of work to do. However, TJ is the first house guest on any season that I am CERTAIN will leave the house, the exact same person she was when she entered. TJ's outside life and weight have zero to do with anything. She has never once, 'offered wisdom' without making sure EVERY house guest knew she was and making sure it came back to her 'look what did for someone else' mindset. I have never seen such an overblown ego searching for such validation before. MY GOSH! So TJ's saying that Allison doesn't get it when it comes to her exercises and purposes.. behind her back mind you, is any different than Allison saying she doesnt think TJ is speaking to alot of them? There is zero difference there.

monti 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
Yes, it is a frustrating season of SO! It is outrageous that Christina got two steps today! I don't even think she deserved one! TJ has been working hard, and doing well, but I do not recall her getting a step yet. What is going on here? And I am still not over Jessica getting an A!
The only two housemates that I like is TJ and Jill. The others have proven to be fake and two faced.
Now they seem to be bringing back Jose again, and maybe Haley! (they both have gained a lot of weight!) Maybe it is from Jose working as a bartender and drinking too much booze for free! How many times are they going to bring back that girl? She apparently does not get it! Give me a break!

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-15-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
We can only hope that there is some ulterior motive for giving Christina the "drop the hustle" step. Alternately, the editing did not adequately convey Christina's progress. She still seems to be extremely deceitful and manipulative to me.

TJ got a step last week. I believe she was the first one in the house to get one.

Jessica's A is also a little perplexing to me. She too seems to be very manipulative.

TJ and Jill seem to be the only HG's that are really try to make progress. The others are either incapable of progress, or are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

Allison seems to get worse with each passing show. Her attempts to be the center of universe in the SO house are beginning to wear on me.

Hopefully the reasons for all the seeming inconsistencies will become apparent later in the season. But at the present time it appears that the house is out of control to me.

jayden1817 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
yeah i cant stand it anymore either...
Everyone in here seems to be immature and judgmental. Instead of worrying about the show so much why don't you all try to learn from it. I think that is what Iyanla and Rhonda had set out to do when they chose to be on the show. You all are portraying all of your own problems when you B*tch about the housemates and you seem rather jealous in the process. So to all of you who think you know more than the LC's, why dont you stand in front of a mirror when you judge others, so you can see what you look like. I think everyone has problems and it's a big job to fix those problems, I am learning from this show more than anything. At least these girls are reaching out for help. and im quite sure that the LC's know what they're doing. Open your minds. It might be good for you.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
5. "WARNING - jayden1817"
Please open your mind and read our community guidelines.

While criticizing the show and its participants is fair game on these forums, attacking other posters is not.

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
14. "RE: WARNING - jayden1817"
Thank You
Loohoo43

bellaluna 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
Jayden, I agree with you. I am reading all these comments and I feel bad. This is a pretty negative board. What if we look at ourselves and if we were on the air people would be talking about us. You get what you put out. I am learning a lot and doing some of the exercises also. Thank you for your input.

I think the LC's are great and they know more than we do.

Mom_of_Too 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
9. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
I think that you've hit the nail on the head with "You get what you put out." Or at least I take this to mean that "one gets out of an exercise, what one puts into it." I am sure that a lot of women on the board ARE learning great stuff from the show and putting it to use in their own lives. To top it off, they are doing that while holding down jobs, raising families, and dealing with daily life and WITHOUT the luxury of personal therapists, trainers, and life coaches. The HGs have been given a great opportunity to be placed in an environment where they don't have to worry about how the light bill is paid or if the insurance will pay for Dr. Stan's therapy. I don't see all of them using the majority of the time they have to get the most that they can out of this experience. This is the most frustrating part.

I should have added in my original post that I absolutely take my hat off to Jill...losing 20 pounds in a month, facing the fact that she's neglected her heath, facing all of the fear and anxiety that comes with major (and seemingly from her past experience) risk-filled surgery, and asking for help from her friends and family (BIG step for anybody with low self esteem because "they're just not worth it"). I think TJ is doing an absolutely GREAT job (and I am aware that many have much different opinons). If you know someone with ADHD, you know that they are without a lot of the social filters (what is appropriate and not appropriate to say) that others possess. My daughter has ADHD but not a mean bone in her body. Stuff comes out of her mouth totally bypasses her brain, and actually I have starting running through TJ's cards with her to get her to think before she speaks (I guess Jill's excercise also applies, although I am not quite up for "let me think about that" in response to "Have you done your homework?").

gracelove 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
I totally agree as well. I cam here excited about a forum that would discuss this show and how it has impacted people. I did not expect to see a board full of criticism. But I guess I am limited in what I can say about that, because the mods will put a warning on me. So people criticize the show left and right, but if you criticize the criticism it is considered an attack of the posters and against board rules. Very odd indeed.

Anyway, I think many of the comments about the show are interesting. For me there is a lesson in every episode almost. Because I see myself in these women and in how I deal with situations. I really stuck with this show because of Iyanla. I think she is an outstanding coach. Rhonda is great too, even with her different style. But I gain the most from Iyanla's coaching. Unfortunately, for whatever reason she is not returning next season. Then again, if the ratings don't stand up, the show will be gone anyway. So we will see.

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
jayden 1817, I agree with you, I think it takes extreme courage to go on a show like SO & air your dirty (nasty) laundry. I admire these women, all of them. But, I also think that everyone on this forum has the right to express their opinion, bad or good. I learn a lot from everyone who makes comments. You really learn a lot about people that way. I find it facinating. People see & interpret situations differently, that's what makes the world go around!

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
8. "I cannot believe they gave 2 steps to Christina"
What on earth did she do to earn those steps?

Each time Christina is faced with real constructive criticism she cries and talks about wanting to run home.
Examples are:
A) when the housemates told her to stop reading from her notes in order to answer questions.
B) When Iyanla gave her a C in the board of review.

Christina refuses to deal with the fact that her boyfriend is someone from her hooker/stipper past and must be dumped along with everyone else from that dark past.

Christina keeps talking bad things behind TJ's back, she shows a lot of insidious poisonous behaviour and nobody seems to think this is a bad thing?

kolabear1977 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
Ok I agree I diffently think why are some one of them in the house espically Lisa she can not get it. Lisa also seems fake to me. As for Allie why is she even in the house some ways they should have had a new house guest not starting over gradute. Christina seems like she does not want to change, mean good grief why have a stripper in the house that not not want to change. I like Lisa and Tj need to go they are my least favorites houseguests. I really see Jessica changing the most out of the whole house.
Robin

jodee479 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I Cannot Stand It Anymore...."
I couldn't agree more.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •