The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
Hey you wild and crazy posters!
;o)
I was watching the flash backs of Cassie's story last week and they showed Cassie giving the adoptive husband's ex-wife (AHEW for short) a video tape and letter of her to give to Dustin.
What happened to that? I thought that the AHEW was going to give it to him, since she saw him without the adoptive mom?

Just wondering if I missed that part?
Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... onthebay 04-30-06 1
   RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... ChristinaJB 05-01-06 2
       RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... shawnar 05-01-06 3
           RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... Baxtera 05-01-06 4
               RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... shawnar 05-01-06 5
                   RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... ChristinaJB 05-02-06 6
 RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband... Bebo 05-02-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

onthebay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail onthebay Click to send private message to onthebay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
Don't know about that, but along the same lines, I think I totally missed something too -- so was Dustin originally adopted by the AH and the EW? Because in that same flash-back, Cassie was looking at a photo album EW had brought her, which had pictures of Dustin as a child.

So, what I don't get is, the AH and the EW split, and Dustin goes with the AH? That seems kind of odd. Or was I just not paying attention? (excuse my ignorance but, I didn't discover SO until the season with Lisa1, Jill, Christina, Allison etc . . . so I'm not familiar with Cassie's history)

05-01-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
I *think* what happened is the A-dad and A-mom divorced, he went with the A-mom, but still had visitation with A-dad. A-dad gets remarried, so A-stepmom comes into the picture.

She seemed all happy and willing to come on the show and be *part* of Cassie's story, but then never gave him the video tape or letters? HMMM?

I don't get it.

Some of the other posters have said this too - her story doesn't add up.

IMO, I like Cassie. I can't imagine her pain and I have not walked in her shoes, so I'm not going to judge her. She's a little pollyanna, but it's kinda enduring. I just don't follow the entire story line.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
I was under the immpression that the Stepmom was no longer in contact with him. But if she saw him she would give him the tape. I could be wrong thou.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-01-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
Aren't they now divorced too?

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
Ya I think so.I think thats the reason why the stepmom didn't see him anymore.

05-02-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 01:22 AM (EST)

Sorry, it's probably really convoluted, but how did she have all of those baby pictures and items of Dustin's to give to Cassie? I thought she was still on friendly terms with the X-hubby, and you'd think he'd mention something to Dustin about Cassie?

*edited - had to say, this is harder to track than "Who Shot JR?"
WINK

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cassie and the adoptive husband's ex-wife?"
This is duplicating a discussion (actually, multiple discussions) on the Individual Houseguest forum. And since this thread is about just one houseguest, General Discussion isn't the place for it anyway.

Locking.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •