The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FIRE!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rayna1 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"FIRE!!!!!!"
Did any one else think that the "FIRE" that broke out into the kitchen on Fri. was blown WAY out of proportion? I'm assuming they are trying to show how Kim is 'wreckless' or can make the living environment 'dangerous' like w/ the broken glass (in the sink!)..but it just seemed like a minor slip up to me and something that would have gone out on it's own. they probably would have been saying 'kim NEVER empties the ashtray' if she hadn't done that!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FIRE!!!!!! OklaBlue 01-23-06 1
 RE: FIRE!!!!!! mollymc 01-23-06 2
   RE: FIRE!!!!!! pmfmpls 01-23-06 3
       RE: FIRE!!!!!! Dayum Yankee 01-23-06 4
           RE: FIRE!!!!!! ForeverHotBabe 01-24-06 5
               RE: FIRE!!!!!! bentherdunthat 01-24-06 6
                   RE: FIRE!!!!!! tigereye 01-24-06 7
               RE: FIRE!!!!!! Pixeltalk 01-24-06 9
                   RE: FIRE!!!!!! Ijustsharted 01-24-06 11
                   RE: FIRE!!!!!! OklaBlue 01-24-06 12
                       RE: FIRE!!!!!! Pixeltalk 01-25-06 15
 RE: FIRE!!!!!! Ijustsharted 01-24-06 8
 RE: FIRE!!!!!! Pixeltalk 01-24-06 10
 RE: FIRE!!!!!! EnfanTerrible 01-24-06 13
   RE: FIRE!!!!!! mhb0125 01-25-06 14
       RE: FIRE!!!!!! tioluis100 01-25-06 16
           RE: FIRE!!!!!! Zoey 01-25-06 17
           RE: FIRE!!!!!! lovemydogdude 01-26-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
1. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
No, it could have caught the house on fire...and wildfires are devastating some states right now, many caused by careless smoking. Sure they did it for dramatic effect. I was wondering, it had to be dumped by the person who was smoking, and why would they toss the astray contents out SO FAST that the butt was still alive? That doesn't make sense. Everything is staged on this program, you know?

mollymc 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
2. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

i would like to pay attention to how many of this kind of thing happens with kim. all the tiny details are the choices we make for ourselves...

as she is a smoker, she should really be aware of that kind of thing... it is pounded into your head. it does not seem like a huge leap that someone who was terribly abused would be thoughtless about their surroundings.

let's see if this goes anywhere.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
and as a nonsmoker-

how nasty that she dumped that filthy, disgusting thing into the wastebasket IN THE HOUSE!! Gross!! Why walk that overflowing thing into the house to throw it out!

Don't most places that let people smoke outside also have some way for them to dispose of their refuse in a can/dumpster, etc?

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
Does Kim smoke??? I haven't seen her have a ciggerette. We know Jill smokes and we know TJ smokes and I thought they only smoked outside.
There was never any proof that Kim is the one that left broken glass in the sink. We know there are cameras in the kitchen - why haven't they shown WHO put broken glass in the sink.

ForeverHotBabe 84 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
Yes Dayum Yankee Kim does smoke. That why another thread said that it did not look right that Kim smokes, it looked out of character. That she was just doing it to be a part of the group, to fit in. Whoever put their smoke in the can was stupid. Who puts the WHOLE ENTIRE astray in the garbage? What the? Was this staged? Who does that?

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-24-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

I think it was a manufactured scene as well, but I will say (as a non smoker) Why are they bringing their nasty stanky cigarette butts in the house in the first place? Get a bucket with a lid and some water in it to dispose of the disgusting things. Honestly I don't know why they even allow the women to smoke while they are in the house.

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
Fires can actually be very traumatic things. This fire could also play out in future episodes (i.e list of things Kim's done wrong which seems to have become a recurring theme in the last few days)

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
She did not throw the entire ashtray in the garbage. She dumped it in the garbage and, when someone took it out, the cigs and ashes were in a black microwaveable bowl, like Jenny Craig meals come in.

I agree that her carelessness relates to her condition, especially since her father's house was a pigsty. She seems to be kind of an airhead, in some ways (very controlling in others).

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"

Oh thanks Pixie.....I couldnt figure out what that was. I saw her empty the glass ashtray I thought it was tricky editing.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
"like Jenny Craig meals come in"

Pointing to Jill?

01-25-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"

Actually, a lot of microwave meals come in those bowls. Also, I think that the ashes just landed in the bowl when Kim dumped them.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
Good God NO! What if no one was there to catch it? By the way was that an entire ashtray that she threw away? It looked like it.

01-24-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
That kind of thing can cause a fire in the middle of the night because it smolders all day and nobody notices it. Very dangerous. This is true of many cigarette-related fires.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
For sure, the reaction to the fire matches how people feel about the one who did it. I worked in an office where a salesperson did the same thing, but it was downplayed because even though she was psycho, she was perceived as valuable to the company. If it had been a co-worker who was less beloved by the boss, a lot more would have happened to them.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-25-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
14. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
As a smoker I can say that I have NEVER, EVER dumped my butts into the trash with one them still putting out smoke. It's very dangerous. I don't get why it would matter that she disposed of them in the trash can in the house. Trash is trash, isn't it? I know I don't have separate trash cans in my kitchen for different types of trash.

tioluis100 98 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
Yes it was blown out of proportion and just another excuse for Mrs. Cupcake (Jill) to bash and poison the minds of the new girls against Kim.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-25-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
I think between the glass and the ash tray, it makes Kim seem a bit suspect. It will be interesting to see how things play out with her.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
18. "RE: FIRE!!!!!!"
Interesting...I wondered why she would throw the entire ashtray in there...must really be going through the wine and/or got a he!!a lot of brain cells whacked out of commission from her abuse. Makes sense that it was a food tray. I think it is a big deal, and I agree that it seems they should have outside disposal.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •