The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Iyanla's Couples Poem"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

smg712 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smg712 Click to send private message to smg712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Iyanla's Couples Poem"
Does anybody remember the beautiful poem that Iyanla read at the end of the Couples Bootcamp Vow Renewal Ceremony? Then end of it read like this:
My body and my mind may fail
You are the strength of my heart
You are my joy forever..
Does anyone remember the entire poem?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Iyanla's Couples Poem o2bnluv231 03-08-06 1
   RE: Iyanla's Couples Poem sm2 03-08-06 2
 RE: Iyanla's Couples Poem abrimmer2 03-09-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

o2bnluv231 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail o2bnluv231 Click to send private message to o2bnluv231 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Iyanla's Couples Poem"
I'm also looking for the 5 components of commitment, the WHOLE commitment ceremony (I only got to "...and I choose US...") as well as the poem Iyanla read.
Would be exceedingly grateful for any and all help in any of the three areas.
~o2bnluv231
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Iyanla's Couples Poem"
Knowing what I know now,
I choose me
I choose you
I choose us
I choose love.
I choose to be kind and humble
when I want to be defensive
I choose to speak.
When I want to withhold
I choose to be honest.
When I want to decieve
I did not catch this reply,
Then something about choosing to stay.

I will listen again and see if I can make the last part out. Sis is just home from hospital and sleeping right now.

abrimmer2 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abrimmer2 Click to send private message to abrimmer2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Iyanla's Couples Poem"
Knowing what I know now...
I choose me
I choose you
I choose us
I choose love

I choose to be kind and humble
when I want to be defensive.

I choose to speak
when I want to withhold.

I choose to be honest
when I want to deceive.

I choose to stay
when I want to leave.

What treasure have I beyond your love?
There is nothing I desire beyond you.
My body and mind may fail,
But you are the strength of my heart.
You are my joy forever.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •