The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
After the fiasco at the job site, does HFH want them back? "Sorry that I scratched your car...giggle giggle." "Oh I broke it, I break everything..giggle giggle" "I spent half an hour digging a hole in the wrong spot..giggle giggle." "Opps" on the paint job. "We have to go now, we have people coming over." Actually, the comic relief was kind of fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Labyrinth 12-01-05 1
   RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... TVFreak 12-01-05 2
   RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... RosieRoo 12-01-05 3
       RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... claire 12-01-05 4
           RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... wiskysgrl 12-01-05 5
               RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Labyrinth 12-02-05 8
                   RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... SeasonedRefinement 12-05-05 11
                       RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Labyrinth 12-05-05 12
                       RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Ingenue1983 12-05-05 13
   RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... SOfan0221 12-02-05 7
   RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Labyrinth 12-02-05 9
       RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... truthhurtshuh2001 12-03-05 10
 RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Catlynn1864 12-02-05 6
 RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Bethannn 12-06-05 14
   RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanit... Labyrinth 12-06-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Did anyone notice that one room didn't have carpet? Another room did not have the lightswitch covers or a doorknob?

No way was this home being "presented" to the family today. And no way was the H4H people or SO going to let the ladies "fail" to make deadline so surprise! lots of cute hardworking guys show up yet the ladies are told they "completed" the assignment. HUH?????

Getting very tired of the "plug of the day" for the sponsor...

Let's see -
We have the Gym guy plugging his place;
Have Jenny Craig;
Have the doctors for Jill getting their names out there;
The "famous" chef (never heard of him personally);
Habitat for Humanity;
Magic Johnson's charity;
Karrine Steffan's book plug;
Millionaire (what's his name) plug;

and on and on...

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:01 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Don't forget Kmart and the Martha Stuart Collection that they carry!

The H4H assignment was a huge success...if the goal of the assignment was to give Lisa a forum for flirting and polishing up on her use of sexual innuendo!!!LOL

RosieRoo 150 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Don't forget the "Omaha Steaks" in the refrigerator!

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
OMG! I DID forget about the OMAHA steaks, that was too funny! Could they have been any more obvious? I also noticed that this season when the women are in the kitchen with a can of soda, a bottle of ketsup, ect. they block out the label. Wouldnt want anyone getting free advertising.

wiskysgrl 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Don't forget Big Lots where Jessica went to get candles

And don't forget "the Stand"

And those few jewelry supply places and jewelry stores.

I guess it's all about the sponsorship.

What really bothered me today about the show was that Habitat For Humanity is a wonderful cause and those women made complete @sses out of themselves and behaved so inappropriately. it really bothered me. I'm all about volunteering and helping other people, but to be truthfully honest I don't think they give a rats @ss about other people. 4 hours and they couldn't get it done? They were completely rude. And Allison made herself known, Lisa would have given it away for free, TJ broke more than she fixed, Jill did not want to be there and Christina couldn't stop staring at the shirtless guy. That breaks my heart to see a good cause go to waste. The project wasn't even done. how dare the producers insult such a good cause.

12-02-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
>What really bothered me today about
>the show was that Habitat
>For Humanity is a wonderful
>cause and those women made
>complete @sses out of themselves
>and behaved so inappropriately. it
>really bothered me. I'm all
>about volunteering and helping other
>people, but to be truthfully
>honest I don't think they
>give a rats @ss about
>other people.

Did you notice Allison's comment and how she presented it in the confessional, "I had a personal discussion with the Rodriquez family..." Already seeing herself in that non-profit, high profile, celebrity charity where she can continually present herself on television.

And Allison was the FIRST IN THE RECEIVING LINE!! Wasn't this Jessica's assignment Allison? Go to the back of the line.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 02:18 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Yes Labyrinth, I noticed the smarmy Ms. Stanley lisping through her strange smiles to assure us that she (the only one qualified for the job) had a personal conversation with the Roriguez family. I don't know how personal it got though. After watching Mrs. Rodriguez shake her head and say "Ahh, yes, oh!" after Jessica explained that the rose bush was planted in the front yard in memory of her mother's death in 9/11, I realized there was quite a language barrier there.

Actually, I thought Allison's personal conversation with the Rodriguez family went something like this, "Me llamo Allison Stanley...me mucho buena tv starro...Magic Johnson es me amigo!"

An All Inclusive Greeting! Happy Holidays!

Unconditional love heals - big time.

12-05-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
>Yes Labyrinth, I noticed the smarmy
>Ms. Stanley lisping through her
>strange smiles to assure us
>that she (the only one
>qualified for the job) had
>a personal conversation with the
>Roriguez family.

Yeah, pathetic... I just keep reassuring myself though that non-profits usually don't put up with the crap that Miss Allison presents, although they would probably love her co-dependent ways and doing everything!

I got the feeling that the H4H people were gamely trying to keep a smile on their face. I thought it was pretty rotten that the SO production team blurred the construction co. name off the t-shirts of the guys helping these sad excuse for women. This Old House and the other shows on construction and home improvement always show the guy's construction name because this is one of the few promotions they get for their many donations. Pretty mean of SO B-M group to blur that as if it was a bottle of ketchup!

What would make me happy is to see Allison fall on her butt. I keep waiting --- I am starting to wonder if they aren't going to bust her on the alcohol at the last minute as the surprise ender. I can only hope....

Ingenue1983 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
LOL!

Wait, is it StartingOver.tv or is it now TheAllisonShow.tv? Food... err, "Sammiches" for thought...

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Goes Gallo Brothers sponor the wine?

Allison doesn't want to leave SO because it probably is in the heart of wine county. OMG why didn't I think of that before. lol

12-02-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
In my part of the world, a major advertiser during the run of the program is Cancer Treatment Centers of America --- thus the real reason for Allison's return JMO.

truthhurtshuh2001 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
I think you all dotn realize the laies just started for those folks. the family has to do so many hours for them self.. i thought thou they were suppose to decorate the little girls room no picture or posters on the wall but honestly i was insulted by the fact while they were at the table i need people who are not hurt should not be doing that thing all the woman are healthy enough to do what they were doing...

Catlynn1864 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
At least it was better than first season when Rhonda sent PJ to a H4H site to 'help' and get men's phone numbers.

Maybe Lisa saw that episode and thought that was her 'assignment'. She does like to rewrite her assignments to suit herself.

Bethannn 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
How embarrassing was that. I know it was hot, but jeez, this was a construction site and Lisa has on a belly shirt?! Low rise jeans and tight tank tops?! Please girls get a clue.

12-06-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Banned from Habitat For Humanity!"
Construction guys like to show off their bodies by stripping off their tops etc.. .... maybe Lisa was just trying to get in the swing of things? LOL!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •