The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SO Couples"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

monti 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SO Couples"
I enjoyed SO when they had the couples on, before this group of women. Who's with me on this? Now it has become so mean and vindictive between the housemates. Over all, the couples seemed to bond and get along much better, then the current housemates.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SO Couples snobunnie12342000 11-27-05 1
 RE: SO Couples RobynnA 11-27-05 2
 RE: SO Couples smackermack 11-28-05 3
 RE: SO Couples alwaysbeinthemoment 11-29-05 4
 RE: SO Couples Gastylin 11-29-05 5
 RE: SO Couples DeniseH52 11-29-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snobunnie12342000 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
1. "RE: SO Couples"
Yeah I loved the couples one. I am hoping that SO will do more of that and maybe a mans one and whatever else they can think up to get away from all the typical drama crying bs that seems to go on way too much lately

RobynnA 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: SO Couples"
(the couples seemed to bond and get along much better, then the current housemates. ) I'm in total agreement. Too much drama with the girls.

smackermack 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: SO Couples"
They need to hurry up and get those couples back for their tune-ups before these women get SO cancelled.

At least the couples bonded with each other and held each other accountable, and provided support when it was needed.

alwaysbeinthemoment 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: SO Couples"
I thought the couples really helped my husband and I's relationship. It really did deal with real life issues among husband and wife. I learned more from them then any of the women this season. Where do they find these women can't they see through them in the begining instead of wasting good healing time on someone who doesn't deserve it.

Gastylin 9 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SO Couples"
I think one BIG reason why the couples SO was so successful, was that the MEN were so real! No back-stabbing, no posturing, no pretending. So refreshing!

By this season the HGs know what this show is all about! TJ is the biggest offender in this- I really like her, but she is always stepping outside herself to play "LC", and act the part as if she knows what is expected. Is it ever possible to return to a time of innocence? Maybe that is the reason this show is derailing this season.

DeniseH52 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SO Couples"
I'm so hoping that they keep the SO Couples a part of the season starter. My hubby and I got a LOT out of the couples counseling that happened this year. I would love to build on that next season.

Denise

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •