The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
I just came across this story involving that ho-bag, Karinne Steffans, who was featured on Starting Over as a "mentor" to (the hooker) Christina. Very interesting....

Is Karinne Steffans Bobby Brown's new 'Tenderoni'?
LOS ANGELES (September 13, 2006) -- Is "Video Vixen" Karinne Steffans Bobby Brown's new "Tenderoni"?

The author of 2005's "Confessions of a Video Vixen" has been previously linked to Bobby Brown.

During her promotional tour for her racy tell-all book, she claimed to having been involved with Brown in the past.

When Access Hollywood contacted Brown at that time regarding the alleged affair, he said that she was lying.

And this summer, during an all-80's Brown concert with fellow New Edition bandmates Bell Biv Devoe at LA's Greek Theater, Steffans was seen backstage with Brown.

Brown reportedly announced that he'd split from his wife and is "looking for a new 'Tenderoni.' Anybody want to come home with me tonight?"

So could Steffans and Brown now be an item, and perhaps responsible for the end of Brown's marriage to Whitney Houston?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whi... Floraworld 09-14-06 1
   RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whi... MichaelB 09-14-06 2
   RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whi... petmama 09-15-06 3
       WARNING - petmama Bebo 09-15-06 4
       RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whi... jesss 03-25-07 5
 RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whi... maryellennaco 04-02-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Floraworld 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-06, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Floraworld Click to send private message to Floraworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
Brown is supposely living with Karrine. And to answer your question I don't think she could be blamed for that marriage going south, it was headed there without her help. It's not clear on who jumped ship first between Bobby and Whitney. Brown at various times before this said he didn't know where Whitney was during her recovery and Brown was out doing his own thing. But I'm sure it didn't help if Whitney was getting reports back that Bobby was sleeping with "Superhead".

When questioned about Karrine, Brown said he was residing with her in order to help her with her own reality tv show. She does want one of her own. My opinion, Karrine is only using Brown to try and get a career. Brown is only using Karrine as a pit stop to lay his head.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
Why is it that two crazy kids like Whitney & Bobby can't fall in love, smoke crack 24/7, and live happily ever after? I just don't understand this world anymore.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
>Brown is supposely living with Karrine.
> And to answer your
>question I don't think she
>could be blamed for that
>marriage going south, it was
>headed there without her help.
> It's not clear on
>who jumped ship first between
>Bobby and Whitney. Brown
>at various times before this
>said he didn't know where
>Whitney was during her recovery
>and Brown was out doing
>his own thing. But
>I'm sure it didn't help
>if Whitney was getting reports
>back that Bobby was sleeping
>with "Superhead".
>
>When questioned about Karrine, Brown said
>he was residing with her
>in order to help her
>with her own reality tv
>show. She does want
>one of her own.
>My opinion, Karrine is only
>using Brown to try and
>get a career. Brown
>is only using Karrine as
>a pit stop to lay
>his head.

Or, stick his tallywacker?

Karrine's using Brown, and other men, is nothing new. She needs his help with her reality show? What kind of help? Daily semen injections? Orally? Vaginally? Or, both?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WARNING - petmama "
This is a PG-13 forum. You're going too far.

jesss 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-25-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jesss Click to send private message to jesss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
>Or, stick his tallywacker?
>
>Karrine's using Brown, and other men,
>is nothing new. She needs
>his help with her reality
>show? What kind of help?
>Daily semen injections? Orally? Vaginally?
>Or, both?

i totally agree with you they all need a good kick in the butt

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
This chick gets around!! I saw some clip of Bill Maher walking some red carpet somewhere and guess who was walking along beside him, brushing off his jacket?? Superhead herself.
Way to go Bill, you need to watch yourself - you might start losing body parts!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •