The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
I hope this wasn't posted before, I looked to see if it was...what the heck happened to them? Who jerked them so far up on her forehead? I was watching Wednesday's show and they were going back and forth between her talking to the confessional cam, and then working with Sommer (I think) and they were so high! You could see the shadow of the bridge of her eye where they use to go. I wish I could do a screen shot to show everyone.

Did anyone else see these poor dears hanging on for life?

She is such a pretty lady, why go and mess with it?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs imagma 05-08-06 1
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs 2Centz 05-08-06 6
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs rachel2 05-08-06 2
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs mikaela643 05-08-06 3
       RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs turquiosedove 05-08-06 4
           RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs pmfmpls 05-08-06 5
               RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs Sues 05-08-06 7
               RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs maybaybee 05-17-06 21
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs JACKBAUERSCHIC 05-08-06 8
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs C_Mar 05-09-06 9
       RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs pmfmpls 05-09-06 13
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs lia rose 05-09-06 10
       RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs beautyboyknockout 05-09-06 11
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs annie828 05-09-06 12
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs maryellennaco 05-11-06 14
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs DedeV 05-11-06 15
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs JACKBAUERSCHIC 05-11-06 16
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs alaholly 05-15-06 17
       RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs mrspicklepants44 05-16-06 18
       RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs SOfan0221 05-18-06 23
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs sharnina 05-16-06 19
 RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs maybaybee 05-17-06 20
   RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs sharnina 05-17-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

imagma 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-08-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imagma Click to send private message to imagma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
I thinks she had a "extreme" facelift!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"

Botox, baby.

rachel2 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachel2 Click to send private message to rachel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
>I hope this wasn't posted before,
>I looked to see if
>it was...what the heck happened
>to them? Who jerked
>them so far up on
>her forehead? I was
>watching Wednesday's show and they
>were going back and forth
>between her talking to the
>confessional cam, and then working
>with Sommer (I think) and
>they were so high!
>You could see the shadow
>of the bridge of her
>eye where they use to
>go. I wish I
>could do a screen shot
>to show everyone.

I noticed it too, it appears she may have had a browlift procedure done. But later when she was talking on the cam, they did not seem as high as they did on the regular shots. Confusing to say the least. The high brow lift did, however, make her look so much younger. Not clear what was done. Perhaps she had Botox injections? There was definitely something different~!

rachel2
>
>Did anyone else see these poor
>dears hanging on for life?
>
>
>She is such a pretty lady,
>why go and mess with
>it?

mikaela643 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikaela643 Click to send private message to mikaela643 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
I think she draws them on with pencil...remeber the whole Andy Paige "eyebrow seminar?"

Or it could be browlift, botox, tape?

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Just do a google image search of her and look at the differences.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
...she reminds me of the episode of "Seinfeld" where Uncle Leo singes his eyebrows off, and Elaine keeps drawing them on in different dramatic shapes and angles.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
She's been Paiged!

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
>...she reminds me of the episode
>of "Seinfeld" where Uncle Leo
>singes his eyebrows off, and
>Elaine keeps drawing them on
>in different dramatic shapes and
>angles.

hahahahahahah!
www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

JACKBAUERSCHIC 16 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to send private message to JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Its sad... RB has isues with her "looks", hence to book she just wrote about body. I went to a weekend class she taught last year and it was VERY evident to me that she has this problem with her looks. She talked about how she was "getting in touch with her body's needs" vitamins, nutrition etc. but I think she looked good last year and should of left it alone. Andy was there too and yes Andy IS her clothes stylist.

The confessionals are done at different times, not the same days always.. sooo thats what happens, ya know.

I pray someday RB is just happy with who she is and what she looks like.

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
I think she shaved them off and tattoed them on. Bad idea.

BTW, everyone, "a lot" are two separate words.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Hahahaha! First lesson I give college students in my classes: There is "a lot" of space between A.........and........LOT!!

lia rose 14 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lia%20rose Click to send private message to lia%20rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
I hope Rhonda can one day feel comfortable with her body but I have to say that the way she dresses does not flatter her body shape. The jackets seem to be too short and/or tight for her and the shirts seem to be pulling. I'm not even talking about the crazy color combinations--mostly jewel tones and sparkly stuff. Most of it seems more suited to an evening affair rather than coaching women in an L.A. house but that's just me.

And I also don't think they style her hair properly either. Thin, fine, hair can look great if it's styled properly but her layers are weird and don't frame her face properly and her sometimes middle part is not flattering either.

Anyone else?

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Her clothes don't flatter her at all. I think Andy bargin shops for her. If she dressed in classic styles to suit her age, and had her colors done and got rid of Andy as a stlyist she'd look more pulled together. IV is pulled together head to toe.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-09-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
>Andy was there too and yes Andy IS her clothes stylist.
>

Of course....UGLY CLOTHES= Andy Paige
everything makes sense now....

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
ChristinaJB, I think you're right on target. Whassup with those things?? Sometimes they're low, sometimes they're in the middle, and sometimes, they are wwwaayyyyy on up on her forehead!! Is it a factor when she wears her glasses, or what? I can't quite figure it out. Did she shave them off and just draws them on or did she have a "brow-lift" and can't figure out where they belong NOW???

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
I read somewhere that she couldn't afford a $500 dress for some event, maybe she spent all her money getting her eyebrows moved closer to her hairline?

JACKBAUERSCHIC 16 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to send private message to JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Oh and RB's hair is done by HER! There is no stylists, makeup, hair or clothes for IV or RB, they are on their own. Andy is a VERY VERY close friend of RB and does her clothes styling for her, but not her hair.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Message to SO editors:
Continuity people! Rhonda's eyebrows have a life of their own and no two segments ever match. It's very distracting.

Note to Rhonda:
Just let them grow back normally and stay away from Andy's tweezers. You'll look fine.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Every couple of months her face starts sagging like a bulldog (jowels) and then all the wrinles and sags magically dissappear.. Looks like botox to me!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Sometimes her eyebrows look like the McDonald golden arches. I figured she was going out to interview for Ronald McDonald's job after SO is done.

As for her 'look', it befits someone a lot younger than Rhonda. Those boots she has on all the time, egads.

Andy must be making a mint off Rhonda. What is with those 2 anyway?

Rhonda is a grown a$$ed woman, she should dress like a grown a$$ed woman and not like some little chippy. Her clothes, her eyebrows, her hair and her jowly face should all match or at least blend instead of a 20 year old skirt and sweater on a 40+ year old woman.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Well, I think she finally got a clue. Did you notice in one of the confessionals today that she had bangs and a very frosty color job?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
Between the eyebrows and the painted mouth I'm reminded of the Joker in the Batman Series.
Sometimes in the video diaries her hair looks really cute. Other times it looks like her hairdresser is playing a cruel trick on her.
www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rhonda's EyE bRoWs"
You mean like this?

|

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •