The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Boy, do those ladies flock to Lanre. Wonder what makes him so desperate to be on here he's got that does it?

Who else should we beat up in effigy on the show?

When are we getting Jodi the heck out of there? How can we miss her if she won't go away?

Buddha and the Brow? Wasn't that a Cat Stevens album?

And have Christie and Niambi made it to Framingham yet, without EMT assistance?

Rhonda, is your middle name really Narcissa?

ADMINISTRIVIA:

You need not just follow my lead here. You can take this in any show-related direction you wish.

Remember to use your sigs, or at least sign off as your characters.

If you want to join in as a RECURRING character, please sign up in the signup thread before posting. That's where you'll find your sigs also (although, if you're replacing someone, it may be in the old signup thread).

Remember, if you're unable to post as your character for a time, just send me a note to that effect. Otherwise, I can only assume you're uninterested, which isn't fair to someone who might want to play.

Currently claimed roles are: Jon Murray, Dr. Stan, Iyanla, Rhonda, Andy (and her mom, and her left brow), Antonia, Jodi, Kelly and her bathroom, Niambi, Christina, Poetri, Dr. VantToLookJung, Lanre, the Garden Buddha, the Rose Bush, the Front Door, the Dining Room Table, Bead Store Owner, "Mr. Situation," the Camera Man, and the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

New characters, or resurrected old ones, welcome! Not to mention assorted visitors, of whom we had a great many last week!

WE NEED A SOMMER. Any takers? First one in the signup thread gets her.

Do NOT post as a character that's been claimed. Thanks.

You can post as ad hoc, one-time characters WITHOUT signing up. If you intend to reuse your character, please do sign up . . . thanks!

And HAVE FUN!

Non-players: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. Discussion-type posts may be removed. BUT . . . You may address or ask questions of the role-players as their characters.

E-mail or PM me with any problems.

Based on various other "Be The . . ." games, created by (all hail) Angelfood.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-08-06 1
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-09-06 2
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-09-06 3
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pinksparkleguitar 05-09-06 4
               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-09-06 5
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-09-06 8
                       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-09-06 12
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-09-06 7
 Help Me Start Over! kircon 05-09-06 6
   RE: Help Me Start Over! beautyboyknockout 05-09-06 9
       RE: Help Me Start Over! JavaT 05-09-06 11
   if only the doughboy would spill...... catmama 05-09-06 10
       RE: if only the doughboy would spil... kircon 05-10-06 19
           RE: if only the doughboy would spil... catmama 05-10-06 22
           RE: if only the doughboy would spil... Lanna42 05-10-06 23
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-09-06 13
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-09-06 15
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-09-06 17
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-10-06 21
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-09-06 16
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-09-06 18
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-09-06 14
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 05-10-06 20
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-11-06 24
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... BlowingOver 05-11-06 25
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... sharnina 05-11-06 26
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Lanna42 05-13-06 28
 Poetry Slam kircon 05-12-06 27
   RE: Poetry Slam SeasonedRefinement 05-13-06 29
       RE: Poetry Slam kircon 05-13-06 30
           Huh? alaholly 05-14-06 31
               RE: Huh? SO_love 05-15-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Mr. Murray: For your information, Buddha and the Brow was never used as a title for any of my albums. You must be thinking of Christie and the Chocolate Box. Or maybe it was Mona Bone Rhonda. I've totally forgotten, since I've become a different person now. Guess you could say I've ... started over!

You might want to talk to Dr. Stan and see what his thoughts are on this matter. He was a big fan of mine, you know. I saw him at several concerts I did on the West coast. I always knew it was him because no one else ever bawled the way he did when I sang "Father and Son."

Assalamu alaikum,

Yusuf

But you can call me Steve...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-09-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Dear Steve,

Might I add that your makeover was stupendous! You did a wonderful job with your hair; I like that little-boy, tousled look But, uh, well, you might reconsider your beard 'do. It's just a teensy tad... what's the word... well, full. And shaggy. And unkempt.

On the other hand, your glasses are marvelous! Remember, glasses are just like jewlery. They can be sparkling additions to your face, especially when one is simply lolling about the airport. Take care that your glasses don't hide your beautiful brows, which I'd like to emphasize with a little pencil.

Sincerely,

Andy Paige

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Any of you handy fella's(or gals) out there feel like doing a little do-it-yourself chore for me? Jodi put down that drill.I thought you talked that over with Iyanla.I've been thinking and got the idea that a little SO pole dancing event might bring us some good publicity. Now all we have to do is install this pole in the living room.Step up now don't be shy.I've got my feather boa ready as soon as its up.Christie your good with hammers......

PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY,SO SPOKESMAN
MADE OF DOUGH.UNLIKE ANTONIA

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Hey Doughboy -

To answer your proposition last week:

The great, wise, and grand Buddha might in fact swing both ways, because I'm so transcendent, gender makes no difference to me.

Besides, If I can close my eyes and stick it to Andy . . .

(even though I still claim that I was drugged . . . )

05-09-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

Good deal Buddha.Let's meet tonight in the back of the garden.I'm not sure how we'll work out the logistics.I'm still a little flat from my rendevous with Jodi.But we'll figure something out. I'll bring biscuits.(whispers)And don't tell the "wife" okay? I've already had ONE run in with her and she SCARES me.I could have sworn she was married to the banjo picker from that movie "Deliverance."I know what you mean about her and the drugs.I think those beauty boot camps of hers are a front for some backdoor roofie action.One minute your sipping wine and trying on some mascara.And the next thing you know your stuffed into some backless,low cut spandex number and knee deep in paternity suits.I think she offered to give me a haircut and I don't HAVE hair.So let's keep this on the down low.

PS,Care to sign up for some pole dancing later?

MADE OF DOUGH,UNLIKE ANTONIA

05-09-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Dear DB,

You better watch it or I'm going to pop your fat butt in the oven for good. But not before I make the announcement of a lifetime – to you, to Buddha, and to the world:

I'm with child!

Yes, speaking of something in the oven, I'm pregnant (again)! So, Doughbutt, just leave my husband and me alone. We will not be naming our child after you. "Pillsbury Paige?" Sheesh!

05-09-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

Buddha, Looks like we have a little (well,pretty huge) problem with your wife. She's evidently pregnant again.Three words for you. Banjo picker. roofies. Put em together and you have a pregnant Andy. Don't worry about it.It won't change our plans.Do you have any idea how many cinammon buns I have floating around out there?Good thing my crappy baked goods are still selling.Keep your chin up buddy.See you tonight.

05-09-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

I wemembuh. I was with Dr. Fran at your concert. boooooo hoo hoo...

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Help Me Start Over!"
Hello Ladies. Do you remember me? I don't. After the beating I recieved from Niambi last week I have lost all my memories. Can you help me Start Over? The last thing I remember is "SorryeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE!!! *whack* *whack* *whack*".

Please fill me in on my life here at STARTING OVER. Could someone call Dr. Stan, he calms me. Thanks for your help.

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Help Me Start Over!"

I could tell you some stories that would curl your varnish, but I'm a little busy filming these clowns.

05-09-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Help Me Start Over!"
Sounds like you've met Sommer. From what I hear, she'll keep you busy -- although I understand she likes stills and darkroom work best. Ha!

Hey, you get tired of her, just give me a ring, huh, big boy? Can't find Dr. Vant anywhere these days. And a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do, ya know?

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-09-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "if only the doughboy would spill...."
oh, dining room table! i could help you, perhaps. does tequila mean anything to you? no? how 'bout tupperware? homemeade slasa? i know i'm just the bathroom (well, i happen the be the largest in this house. and the cleanest. anyway, don't let my location fool you; i catch a lot of what goes on here.
if you see jodi coming-and you'll see a lot of her- don't be alarmed. she has to have her between-snacks appetizers about every 25, 30 minutes. so, you'll be sure to get exposed to plenty of crumbs. worry not, oh tableau! she'll hoover them up, and leave you clean as a whistle!
niambi, well, she's a runner. oops, prorunner, so she'll be snarfing lots of protein. and possibly dozing off at random times. antonia, too. she's a strange one. she might try to sell you, so be careful of her.
sommer, oh boy. if she's near any of the production crew, pray for a table cloth. or that rhonda or iyanla happen in by the time the underwear hits the floor.
christie, well, she gets "pissed" a lot, so she might bang a fist or too. but don't worry, her fists are soft. like the dough boy!
and cassie, well, she likes to dance. that's all i'm gonna say there. so, in order to help you "start over," you may need to go out and do a few things. like meet a furniture maker, you know, find out whatcha came from. go to bed bath and beyond and find a table cloth that represents THE REAL YOU!. you know, stuff like that. oops, better go before iyanla thinks i'm gunning for her job. toods!

but you'd better believe, no one would clean you like kelly.

05-10-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: if only the doughboy would spill...."
There are flashes coming back. I remember a 6ft skinny baby doll. It threw a temper tantrum on me, then started throwing tupperware around. I seem to remember another skinny one hiding booze under me. Check to see if it's still duck tapped on my underside. Is that the tequila you talk about. I must go now Iyanla is setting up an art project on me. How interesting. What is that I smell? *sniffs* Glue?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-10-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: if only the doughboy would spill...."
that's right, you're getting it! as far as for any leftover alcohol, well, that's all hidden in my...well, never you mind, just know it's hidden. oh, and the 6ft skinny baby doll gacked and hacked all over you, quite a few times. maybe you should ask the chairs for help, too. no one's been banging on them. then again, there is a lot of hefty bottom going around. dining table? you with me? hey buddy?

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

i hope he's out b/c of the glue..if not, wow, that's some dead wood!

05-10-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: if only the doughboy would spill...."
Well,you USED to have a bottle of tequila taped underneath you DRT.I went on a little bender last night and believe me I regret it.This job just isn't as easy as I expected.I'm cooped up in this house with this bunch of goofy broads(er,ladies)Dr.Stan has had some kind of nervous breakdown over a kidnapped blanket and Steve Stevens plays his guitar ALL night.I can't get any sleep.Andy is threatening to BAKE me.After that I passed out cold.When I woke this morning there was a big chunk of dough missing out of one side of my a$$.Jodi swears she didn't eat it but she gained a pound this week and I don't believe her.Because on the other side of my a$$ is tatooed a heart with the message "PBDB loves Jodi."Right Jodi,you don't have any idea how THAT happened.Jenny Craig never had these problems.(sigh)

BlowingOver 143 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlowingOver Click to send private message to BlowingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Cat, your beard looks great, man. What’s your secret? I’ve been growing mine since 1975 . . . 31 years of sexy grizzle has been a good look for me so far, but cascading dark curls all over my face would clinch my place as Starting Over's Main Man here for sure.

Blanky . . . if that is your REAL name . . . come clean. I never took you to a Cat Stevens concert . . . I ALWAYS took my Snoopy blanket!

Who are you, you baby-talking, malice-spreading imposter??? And why are you stalking me??

:: opens envelope with red and blue blanket fringe and a ransom note ::

JON MURRAY! Help!

05-09-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
I said stop calling me 'Cat'! Oh, wait, it's you, Fran Stan! I'd recognize those tears anywhere!

How's it shakin', pal? Hey, I got a deal for ya: When I cut my hair, I kept it. And I'll sell it to you dirt cheap! It's not that old, really; with a little glue and some help from that Sandy or Andy or whatever her name is, we can have you looking like me in no time.

Well, actually, you'll never look as good as I do. Or did. Or will. But maybe it'll give you a leg up as a swarthy brooder. From the sound of it, you could use some studly affectations on the set of that show you're on. Y'all need to hop on the Peace Train.

Oh, the secret to my beard? Ask Lanre the Bod -- he's been helping me work it into dreads.

Cheers!
Steve Yusuf

P.S. You say somebody swiped Blanky?! Man, you carried that thing all over SoCal, during the 60s... and 70s... and 80s... and 90s... . I bet you're really broken-hearted. Well, baby, it's a wild world; and it's hard to get by just upon a smile. That's word.

05-09-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlowingOver Click to send private message to BlowingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

Cat, yo,

Hey, if you saved the hairs with their roots, let's use Rhonda's eyebrow transplant specialist . . . he plants 'em high.

Let's jam soon, man.

Remember when we headlined in Vegas as "Yusuffy and Snuffly"? Good times; good times.

I'm a little busy here, what with being a victim of extortion and all . . . I'm being followed by something a heckuva lot for nefarious than a Moonshadow.

:: scrunches up face ::

:: lips get all crinkly ::

05-10-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Yeah, bud, you bet, good times, old Snuffly! You were a real hit with the ladies. Too bad you had to bribe them to come backstage. But <sigh> it didn't take much for me to make it worth their while. Those were the days. We were Oh, Very Young.

Really sorry to hear you've got this blanket-swiping thing going on. After my manicure and massage period of rest and meditation, I'll give you a call. Maybe I can help you track down this ne'er do well and bring him to justice. You never know -- maybe it's not a man doing this to you after all, but instead a Hard-Headed Woman.

Peace out, yo!

05-09-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
I have been given another message for you:

Signed,

05-09-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Another anonymous ransom note; this time delivered by a well-chisled, older Robin, AKA youthful ward of Bruce Wayne. What a fabulous head of perfect, thick, wavy silver hair! And that tan! And that strong, dependable, rock-solid chin!

05-09-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

::talking to self in mirror::

::pours half bottle Jovan Sex Appeal for men into palms, rubs into thatch on cheeks, where it is easily absorbed by turf within::

I shall try to distract myself from the tragic kidnapping of my blanky to focus on my new role as Sommer's Sensuality Advisor* . . .

::bites and licks ribbed turtleneck::

::fondles buttonholes of yellow UltraSuede shirt, right index finger gets stuck::

::growls at reflection like amorous wild boar::

"From now on, I prefer to be known as Dr. Stanuous . . ."

*As we all know, a woman who is thrown out of the Starting Over house for doing half the camera crew knows NOTHING about sensuality . . .

05-10-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Don't you mean Dr. Stinkuous? A little Jovan goes a long way, you know...

Me? I wear nothing but Michel Germain. You? I'd imagine the Walgreen's men's aisle gets a little old after a while.

Hey, where's your blanky, tough guy? Just asking.

05-11-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
::pulls out notepad::

Nothing but Michel Germain, you say? That would get you arrested in most red states.

How long have you had these tendencies, John?

05-11-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

re: Blanky

Iyanla and Rhonda have been helping me deal with the loss:

My Assignment from Starting Over

First, the ladies locked me in a cage with dried-out barf in it and made me dig my way out, at which point I was given some living room furniture, and a second assignment to shear 12 sheep, spin the wool into *New Blankies* for a homeless shelter, where I was to prepare and serve lunch for a table of 300 alcoholic pregnant bead store owners and paper flower artists. As I was unable to complete this in the allotted time (my lunch hour), they took me to the Quiet Room, where I was verbally abused and made to tie blankets to an effigy of Poetri.

But it wasn't until they showed me a computer simulation of what I would look like after an Andy makeover, that I cracked, and truly saw my Blanky dependency as an Evil and Terrible thing.

I cried, got in touch with the Inner Fat Boy I was, had a few fudgecicles and smokes with the girls . . .

And now I am Starting Over without Blanky.

Thanks for asking, John. You really are a sweet guy. C'mere, give me a hug.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . .

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
**Knocks on door - cameraman answers

Oh, hey. Say, have you seen Christie around? Or any of the other housemates for that matter?

I could have sworn I saw the Pillsbury doughboy out in the garden talking to the Buddha statue. Maybe I need to get my glasses checked.

Well, any way, maybe all the girls are downstairs helping Antonia paint the guestroom. I'll just go down and check.

05-13-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 14"
Hi Lanre! Ummmm.......down here.No,your not hallucinating.I'm the real Pillsbury Doughboy.So,you saw Buddha and I down in the garden "talking" huh? Er.....right...... just "talking".He's quite a conversationalist.Don't mention that to Andy if you see her okay?Say Lanre, I don't know if you've heard but I'm planning to run in the upcoming 5K race.I know you've got your hands full with Christy. To say the least.But I could use some help getting in shape.How about it?It's really not as big a task as you might think.Jodi went on a little graduation binge and let's just say there's a lot less of me then there used to be.Think it over and get back to me.You do have some muscles on ya don't ya fella?Nice........You don't happen to know how much they charge in the valley to laser dough do you?

MADE OF DOUGH UNLIKE ANTONIA

05-12-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
27. "Poetry Slam"
*clapping with knuckles(as to protect my beautiful nails)*
Woo Hoo, Poetri!!!

*raises hand* *walks to front of room* *lowers mike* *clears throat*
*softly* I have found my voice. *grabs mike* I HAVE FOUND MY VOICE!!! Thank you.

Great poem Poetri, maybe you'll give us an encore. I have a shout out to my man, you know who you are. I wrote this for him.

My strength to guide me,
Runs deep within.
Self-confidence is in your hands.
Iyanla made me send the email,
That is not my heart.
Under your spell, I will not depart.
All my love I send you
That is the words I speak true.
I pride myself on being smart.
Only with this space apart
Now I know it’s you.

*loud applause* *glares at Christie* *raises head as if the Queen(make that a DIVA)* *walks back to chair, sits down*

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Poetry Slam"
SURPRISE!!!! What am I missing? A poetry event? I overhead your poem, Niambi. Now I have one for you:

B-elow your surface, an
I-mmeasureable force
T-orments you.
T-orments us. It
E-rupts and spews its
R-age all over pretty Christie.

B-ecause we support her,
I-t must be declared,
T-hat you, my love, are displacing
C-hildhood rage that is
H-ateful and ugly.

Rememba, baby - when we get all ugly and upset at people, it isn't because they are selfish, conceited, judgmental, annoying, immature, or bigoted. Oh no. We are just mad at our mama's - we're just screamin' and ragin' at her. All of our graduates know that! It is a universal truth that I've tapped into, and I am sharing that truth with the mothah-less. It's open enrollment day at Mama Iyanla's orphanage...come one, come all - gather round the bosom that has nurtured the mistreated and spiritually orphaned.

So, if you wanna join the SO sista-hood - and who doesn't? - you have to agree that I'm your new mama. OK?

05-13-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Poetry Slam"
Ok MommieeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-14-06, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Huh?"
<Housemate confronts Antonia (who is lying on the couch) for missing yet another group task>

"No dammit, I wasn't sleepin'...I was just sittin' heyah on the couch with my eyes closed for a while. So what if I missed a meetin'. You don't expect me to be doin' somethin' ALL the time for <bleep> sake?

I know I know. I missed group yesterday too but it wasn't my fault. I got my big a$$ earring stuck in the couch so I had to just lay there all afternoon until someone would come and help me. Life is so <bleepin'> hard!!"

SO_love 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SO_love Click to send private message to SO_love Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Huh?"
You are so right Antonia. Life is so hard! Ordering free medals is taking so much of my energy. I feel like I'm working so hard on this race and I'm just SO PISSED no one's doing the work for me. Ughh I don't even wanna go there right now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •