The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alcohol in the House"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snackerson 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snackerson Click to send private message to Snackerson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alcohol in the House"
Today is the last straw for me in terms of the double standards in the SO house. How dare Iyanla criticize them for drinking. And accusing kim of being an alcoholic when Alushin the self proclaimed wino drank to excess everyday.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alcohol in the House Baxtera 04-07-06 1
   RE: Alcohol in the House phlinky 04-07-06 2
 RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-07-06 3
   RE: Alcohol in the House beckettrep 04-07-06 11
       RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-07-06 18
 RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-07-06 4
   RE: Alcohol in the House sharnina 04-07-06 5
       RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-07-06 17
       RE: Alcohol in the House justmyopinion 04-11-06 49
   RE: Alcohol in the House tac_2 04-07-06 6
       RE: Alcohol in the House tvfun 04-07-06 7
       RE: Alcohol in the House mapleleaf 04-07-06 8
           RE: Alcohol in the House Baxtera 04-07-06 9
               RE: Alcohol in the House zipitgood 04-07-06 10
           RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-07-06 16
           RE: Alcohol in the House justmyopinion 04-11-06 50
 Alcohol and meds Cygnus X1 04-07-06 12
   RE: Alcohol and meds shawnar 04-07-06 13
   RE: Alcohol and meds sweet cheeks 04-07-06 15
 RE: Alcohol in the House Ptmsf 04-07-06 14
 RE: Alcohol in the House SOfan0221 04-08-06 19
   RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-10-06 40
 RE: Alcohol in the House eire_heart74 04-08-06 20
   RE: Alcohol in the House frittslpn1 04-08-06 24
   RE: Alcohol in the House onthebay 04-30-06 55
 RE: Alcohol in the House sillybear 04-08-06 21
   RE: Alcohol in the House tvfun 04-08-06 22
       RE: Alcohol in the House tac_2 04-08-06 23
 RE: Alcohol in the House Stormchaser 04-08-06 25
 RE: Alcohol in the House lovemydogdude 04-08-06 26
   RE: Alcohol in the House SeasonedRefinement 04-08-06 27
       RE: Alcohol in the House sharnina 04-08-06 28
           RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-09-06 31
           RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-10-06 35
               RE: Alcohol in the House sharnina 04-10-06 37
                   RE: Alcohol in the House SeasonedRefinement 04-11-06 48
               WARNING - sweet cheeks Cygnus X1 04-10-06 39
       RE: Alcohol in the House lovemydogdude 04-08-06 29
           RE: Alcohol in the House justashell 04-09-06 30
               RE: Alcohol in the House pookieman 04-09-06 32
           RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-09-06 33
 RE: Alcohol in the House JustBNMe 04-10-06 34
   RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-10-06 36
       RE: Alcohol in the House kawyar 04-11-06 43
 RE: Alcohol in the House JustBNMe 04-10-06 38
 RE: Alcohol in the House 26mitogo 04-11-06 41
 RE: Alcohol in the House momof4inVA 04-11-06 42
 RE: Alcohol in the House Mama_Pita 04-11-06 44
   RE: Alcohol in the House zipitgood 04-11-06 45
 RE: Alcohol in the House sillybear 04-11-06 46
   RE: Alcohol in the House nikkidemus 04-11-06 47
       RE: Alcohol in the House trikelady 04-13-06 51
           RE: Alcohol in the House sweet cheeks 04-13-06 52
 RE: Alcohol in the House LittleShihtzMom 04-17-06 53
 RE: Alcohol in the House crazylady 04-17-06 54
 RE: Alcohol in the House sharnina 05-11-06 56
 RE: Alcohol in the House sillybear 05-11-06 57
   RE: Alcohol in the House sharnina 05-11-06 58
       RE: Alcohol in the House wallyhoohoo 05-11-06 59
           RE: Alcohol in the House Shazbot 05-12-06 60
           RE: Alcohol in the House Baxtera 05-12-06 61
               RE: Alcohol in the House origsofan 05-12-06 62
                   RE: Alcohol in the House Shazbot 05-13-06 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I've never understood when this is supposed to be a house that deals with raw emotions, addressing pain, honesty, etc. how achol was allowed to begin with. Rhonda's comment about facing group hung over or in reality facing any of the exercises drunk or hung over is very important. How can you really be using one of IV's favorite phrases, "present" when you're drunk or hung over? It takes lots of courage to face the situations these women are facing, dulling the pain with achol is hardly the solution.

If they don't have TV and other distractions in the house so they stay focused on the "process" how is achol not a bigger distraction from being focused on your feelings, your healing, etc.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I think the issue was more with Kim in general and they used the entire house as part of the "intervention." We certainly did not see Kim drink as much as they said due to editing. We did see some glimpses of her drinking. I did notice she always had a can of soda (at least I think it was soda) especially when she met with Dr. Stan. Also, she kept bringing up her husband's drinking and not hers.

The housemates all admitted seeing Kim change cups etc and that her drinking was daily. I do not think they would have made a huge deal about it (like they didn't with Allison's drinking) had it not been for the fact that she got drunk and was inconsiderate of Christie. Rhonda was more annoyed at the fact that she went into their room banging things around etc.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

Well I tell you Kim has an alcohol problem.
She complains about her husband's drinking. I got news for Miss
Kim. Blacking out like she did the other night is a real big clue . I smell alcoholic here.
Further more the ladies in the SO house are suppose to be supporting each other . Tell me how they are supporting Christie
here. She has a drinking problem . The only difference in her
and Kim is. She admits she is an alcoholic. Kim is denying it.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
How many times has Kim actually blacked out?? Does blacking out one time doom someone to be considered an alcoholic?? I certainly hope not because once I also drank too much and I did black out - but it was once in my entire 57yrs. on earth so I really wouldn't consider myself an alcoholic. Some people like to have a glass or two of wine each evening. I call that social drinking unless a person goes from just 'liking' to have to absolutely 'needing' to have. I think Kim just likes it and I don't think that makes her an alcoholic. She explained about the plastic cup and I believe she really did try to do that in deference to Christie's problem. Kim was trying to be thoughtful to the effect it may have had on Christie to see someone drinking out of a wine glass but all Kim gets for her thoughtfulness is bashing by her housemates who try to turn the gesture around and use it against her. I think BOOHOOChristie is nothing but a big cry-baby and was actually just looking for an excuse to get everyone started up on Kim again - I notice BOOHOO didn't seem to take much of an issue with everyone else's drinking. Toadie and YESLisa are just plain two-faced - they didn't seem to have a problem joining in the drinking party until BOOHOO started the Kim bash-fest and then suddenly the two of them joining in with BOOHOO and making an issue of Kim's behaviour. Maybe if Kim had the 50-100 lbs. like Toadie and YESLisa have her body would have soaked the booze up better, much the way Toadie and YESLisa's bodies seem to have done.

04-07-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

I still say Kim is real close to being an alcoholic.
Like Rhonda said she had been one and she reconized it.
Rhonda said she herself was 18 yrs sober.

04-07-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
May I ask who Alushin is??

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Allison, from the beginning of the season. Short red hair, breast cancer survivor, "I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!", prefers wino rather than alcoholic.

Now do you remember?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-07-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

Yes I remember Alison. She did drink quit a bit.
I would think having survived cancer she would not be hitting the wine .

justmyopinion 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyopinion Click to send private message to justmyopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I never did get that whole "call me a wino instead" thing. I have always heard wino used much more negatively than alcoholic. Wino is the guy on skid row. Alcoholic is someone with a drinking problem, but not necessarily living on the streets begging for sips of cough syrup or anything he can get. Is it just coming from a different part of the country or something?

I think Kim has a drinking problem primarily because she is so invested in justifying her drinking while at the same time obssessing about her husband's drinking. That doesn't mean she is a full alcoholic, but definitely is not just a casual drinker with no problem at all. It will be interesting to see how they do with an alcohol ban. I think it is about time. Alcohol to numb feelings wasn't a great thing to begin with. Add to that all the problem drinkers who have been through the house and it's really stupid. Now that they have a recovering, not that many days sober alcoholic in the house, it is really insane for them to be partying at all, never mind to excess.

Paula

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
The decision may have come down to the lesser of two evils, either put up with Christie's constant whining about it or ban the booze.

Not fair, imo. If I had my way, I would have just banned Christie.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
>Not fair, imo. If I
>had my way, I would
>have just banned Christie.
>
>
I second that!

mapleleaf 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-07-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mapleleaf Click to send private message to mapleleaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Remember when Christy was whining to Iyanla that Kim had broken her contract to support her, by getting drunk the night before, and Iyanla showed Christy that Kim had NOT violated any agreement to support Christy?? Then, at board of review, Iyanla came down on Kim for drinking. Did anyone think Iyanla was contradicting herself here??

04-07-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
IV constantly contradicts herself no big suprise there.

I think the issue of achol is or rather should be separate from the issue of Christie and should be an issue of house values/rules. I just don't think you see the world clearly through the haze of achol and it's an easy way to blot out the pain and hard things you have to face when dealing with the tough truths and issues that come up in situations at the house. Regardless of whehter you have an acholic or not it's just not a healthy thing to have in the house period. You need a clear head to be able to seriously approach the exercises and situations that come up.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
why doesnt christy switch roomies? She and Jodi seem to have a thing for each other anyway..

04-07-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

I thought the same thing .

justmyopinion 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyopinion Click to send private message to justmyopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I saw it as Iyanla telling Christie that Kim had not broken an agreement because she never agreed not to drink or get drunk in the house. On the other hand, Kim was not being a good friend, roommate, SO sister, etc. by getting drunk and then making sure Christie couldn't even ignore it. So she was telling Kim she was in the wrong for not being supportive even though she was not breaking any specific agreement that she had made to Christie.

Paula

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Alcohol and meds"
I had this question in IH earlier, but soon realized it was the wrong forum.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't many of these women on meds? What effect would alcohol have on these medications? I'm surprised (but I shouldn't be) that hasn't been taken into consideration.

Better than I deserve.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Alcohol and meds"
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. When Kelly was cleaning the grout in the bathroom there was some perscription meds on the counter. I don't thing its a bad idea to ban alcohol from the house. I just didn't like the way the other woman hung Kim out to dry. They were drinking alot too and they were also serving her more. I saw them laughing and having a great time and then its like BAM " Kim we think you have a problem!"

04-07-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Alcohol and meds"

Exactly alcohol and meds are a dangerous combination.

Ptmsf 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptmsf Click to send private message to Ptmsf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I have to admit, Rhonda and IV took me by surprise when they brought this up at the board of review. I really thought the way they had talked to Christie, they felt she was the one with the problem of judging and not the other women for drinking. I think they singled out Kim because she is great at making excuses for what she does and getting offended when other view points are given to her regarding herself. Maybe this has nothing to do with the drinking but more of a test to see if Kim has overcome this need to be right and validated in everything she does. Getting rid of the booze wasn't a bad thing, especially while being in a "recovery house". It dulls your senses and emotions and how can you really do the work needed when your hung over or drunk? I just really think this is more of a test for Kim to see how she will react to this kind of situation. She didn't handle it very well when the women tried to tell her about slamming the doors and such. I also haven't seen her take to much responsiblity for the problems in her marriage either, don't get me wrong, she has made some improvements, but I still think this is just another test for Kim to see how far she has really come in obtaining her steps.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
IMO alcohol and cigarettes should have been banned from the SO house from the first day of season 1. Too bad they had to wait until the end of season 3 before the LC's stepped in and decided that alcohol was no longer allowed.

I too thought it interesting that Iyanla gets in Kims face about her alcohol and actions yet never mentioned alcohol to Allison.

I also thought it interesting that Kim was drinking enough that she was buying her own hootch instead of what the HG used their grocery budget to buy. I also do not think it is the first time Kim has 'blocked out', even though it may be the first time it was shown on tv. Kim stated in group she goes out with her girlfriends to the bars and she loves it when men from the bars tell her how pretty she is. ...... BIG CLUE - drunks in a bar telling a drunk brunette how pretty she is really isn't a compliment it is meant as a means to get her in the sack. Kim definately has a problem with booze, no matter if her husband's problem is worse than hers or not. I was glad she got called on it. I also thought she dealt with it better than any other time the HG's have called her on her actions. I expected her to be in everyones face demanding an explanation but she seemed to take the criticism very well. There may be hope for her yet.

04-10-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I agree they should not have alcohol or cigarettes.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I was very confused by the meeting. Yes Kim was a loud silly drunk but up until this show, they have never shown her doing that. HEllo SO how about keeping the story line constitent!

I don't know if she does or doesn't. I just felt that this was a cheap ploy for a little drama though.

My biggest beef with Christie is why didn't she just go out to the living room or where ever they were making the noise and ask them to keep it down she was trying to sleep. Nope she stays in her room and stews on it. Be a big girl and confront the problem!

frittslpn1 13 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frittslpn1 Click to send private message to frittslpn1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
If I had gone through all Kim has gone through, I would have had a drink too. Everyone thought it was a good time and very funny until Christie started whining about it. As far as how much people drink, keep in mind that they edit a lot and only show what they want you to see. I personally liked seeing Kim loosen up a little..

onthebay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail onthebay Click to send private message to onthebay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
That's kind of the way I felt. It's like their concern for Kim's "alcohol problem" came out of nowhere (it's been alluded to, but they didn't send her to that recovery house).

IMO, Christie (like any "addict" who can't partake in their addiction anymore), was more pissed off at the fact that she couldn't join in, and Kim's behavior put that harsh reality in her face. However, the mature thing would have been to deal with it instead of blaming Kim.

But that aspect was never discussed. Which is odd, 'cuz Christie's reaction would seem to be part of the process of letting go of your addiction, and dealing with the realities of the outside world. Does she expect everyone in her life to not drink around her just 'cuz she has "issues"?

Having said all that, do you agree that Christie even has a drinking problem? (from what we've been allowed to see!) All I ever heard about was some kind of twice-a-month binge-drinking episodes, whereas Kim talked about her and her husband imbibing on a regular basis.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
At first I thought it was a little to much to be taking all the alcohol out of the house but when I saw how much liquor there was in the house I was shocked.There seemed to be alot there.I know alcohol can be a serious problem for some people.Where should they draw the line?Should they remove junk food from the house for people with wieght issues?I can't help remembering the chocolate fountain with Jill.I thought it was incensitive.So I guess I think there is a double standard in the house.I also think Rhonda favors Christie for some reason.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
>I also think Rhonda favors Christie for some reason.

OF COURSE SHE DOES!

Rhonda wrote about her in her book, which had to of been written before Christies entrance to starting over. They were probably friends outside of SO house. jmo

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-06 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

>
>Rhonda wrote about her in her
>book, which had to of
>been written before Christies entrance
>to starting over. They were
>probably friends outside of SO
>house. jmo

I don't know if they were pals before the show but it's become blatently obvious to me Christie's uppity attitude is being too easily ignored by Rhonda, perhaps even encouraged.
Oh please, tell me we don't have another deluded houseguest with visions of becoming a life coach.

I see the alcohol issue in the house has mostly to do with who's going to control what and who's best at manipulating that situation. Christie wins that, hands down.

At this point, if alcohol (legal) and cigarettes (legal) are going to be banned then I think it's only fair these women be tested for drugs. I mean, why is it Christie looks doped up most of the time, barely able to sit up straight, so sleepy/tired/ s l o w ? She's exhibits so many red flags of someone on drugs it's almost painful watching her anymore. And who else might be abusing drugs, I wonder, considering some of the bizarre behavior.

It's not the alcohol in the house that's the problem, it's the resident dry drunk and her buddy Rhonda who don't have a grip on their own issues with booze.

Stormchaser 56 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormchaser Click to send private message to Stormchaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
From the beginning, alcohol should've been banned not only b/c of possible prescription side-effects but also to aid clarity-of-thought and to support newly- clean members. I also agree that it's awful for Ilanya to blatantly contradict herself and for Rhonda to favor whiney Christie by scapegoating Kim. The LC's needed to admit they erred in setting up the rules to begin with!! Now, even if Kim is courting alcoholism, the issue is hopelessly tangled.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I too thought it very odd how Iyanla's approach to Christie the night before BOR was so different from their plan of action the next day...and yes there was no intervention with boohoo Allison so it hardly seems fair to Kim. Once again she is made to be the bad guy..4 of them were drinking..they were all having fun but the next day all fingers are pointing at Kim WTF!?

Did anyone else catch Kim's comment about the HM's that night "well they must have been having fun cuz they kept pouring my drinks all night" WOW that stuck with me..could she have been set up for the fall? Wouldn't surprise me. On the other hand I wonder if Kim was exaggerating this fact???

I've honestly wondered about the alcohol in the house but it's been going on for so long it just seems wrong to take this approach NOW. Christie told them they could drink, and asked that they not hide it from her..seems to me like a big ole setup for drama/ratings.

I honestly think Kim's been drinking more than 1-2 glasses of wine in the evening..it's not a good sign that she's not admitting it. If I were her I'd probably do the same thing just to cope in that house but I don't think she's being totally honest..if NOT it's probably because she's in the bashing spotlight again. Doesn't surprise me that she's buying her own at this point..otherwise it comes from the house funds..I would bet Alliscum bought her own but no bashed her. I feel bad for Kim (as usual)

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-06 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Who said Kim blacked out? Was it anyone besides "Lisa the Busybody" (you know, the 53 year old "child/woman" who yucked it up during the party, but now hangs her head and says, "Oh yes...we were definitely bad. And, oh yes...the girls told me that Kim was the worst, so yeah, Kim IS the worst. Wow, she has a real drinking problem...isn't that what we are saying and thinking today???).

When Lisa mentioned Kim's black-out, it sounded like she was over-reacting to something that was said during one of those typical "morning after" conversations involving the people who partied together. They relive the night's events, and recall the drunk antics of the group. Anyone who has ever gotten really smashed knows what it is like to be a part of a conversation like that. Often more than one person will say, "Oh wow, I forgot about that!" But a foggy memory doesn't constitute an alcohol induced black-out.

I have an inlaw who had black-outs before he got sober (talk about a wake of destruction...). For him, just finding the people he partied with the night before would have been a good thing. In his world, a black-out meant waking up and not knowing where he was, who he was with, or how he got there (Cassie said that she had black-outs). If Kim said that they kept giving her drinks, she obviously remembers the evening, although the details may become less clear as the night wore on.

In the cold light of morning, Lisa's change of heart probably had less to do with her own personal convictions and more to do with her perception that the group's perspective was changing (and she was going to change right along with them). I believe the black-out statement was her attempt to distance herself from Kim's behavior. Ahhh...there's that sisterhood thing again!

My opinion concerning the SO group's behavior has nothing to do with my own attitude towards alcohol. Personally, I am not a drinker. I don't care for the taste, and it puts me to sleep. I've seen what alcohol abuse can do to individuals, families, and children. It can be devastating. But that doesn't mean that all drinkers are alcoholics. For most people who indulge, it is a way to kick back and have some fun. In the right place, at the right time, and with precautions taken (designated drivers), it's just a form of relaxation and celebration. I don't think that the SO house is the place for that type of relaxation, but it isn't my show. I do remember seeing an expose on reality shows and one of the cast members from "The Real Life", another B/M (the producers) hit reality show, had a lot to say about the behind the scenes stuff. Apparently, alcohol consumption is part of the show because it lowers inhibitions and makes for great footage.

As I said in another thread, if an ambulance taking Karen (SO, #2) away because of a probable pill and booze overdose wasn't enough for the producers to re-evaluate their position on alcohol, then why is Christie's grievance enough to institute Prohibition? I just can't agree that Kim's behavior was so singularly damaging that it warranted a group interrogation and a subsequent policy change in the house. I think ALL of them went too far, and they DID act like a bunch of kids on Spring break, but if anyone was going to be chastised for being inconsiderate and drunk, NO ONE should have been singled out as a closet alcoholic. (BTW, the hindsight observations about Kim's use of plastic cups to hide her drinking was typical SO behavior)

Kim may have an alcohol problem. Her life, her marriage, and her family would probably all improve without the involvement of alcohol. But Kim needs to come to that decision for herself - not because she fulfills the SO job description for the mandatory scape goat position.

Iyanla, true to form, was hypocritical. I was actually impressed with her MYOB attitude with Christie. Did she believe what she said or does she just enjoy making people nervous? I don't trust her. I don't trust any of them.

Edited for typo

04-08-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-06 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Thank you for expressing so clearly what I have been thinking the last couple to days. Kim did not black out. She said she couldn't remember some things and that does not equal blacking out.

Your in-law's experience with black-outs is more in line with what I would characterize as a black-out - not forgetting parts of the evening.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-09-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

My sister used to drink to excess like Kim. She would not remember things she said and did.
That is blacking out. Its a real good sign of an alcoholic.
By the way my sister is a recovery alcoholic for 20 yrs now.

I say Kim is heading that way and soon if she does not acknowledge it.
And Kim complaining about her husband's drinking.
That poor little Jax . I hope they get theirselves together.

04-10-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

I have attended AA meetings . They all talk about the black
outs . It is refered to as not remembering.
I don't think you have very much experience with alcoholics .
I do . And I also say Kim is headed for that road.
Instead of her complaining about her husband , she needs to focus on Kim.
And It was not an inlaw it was my sister.

04-10-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Actually, I do have experience with alcoholism as my father was an alcoholic. He never admitted it and never went to meetings. Not a fun person to grow up with. I also have my own experience with alcohol. While I am not an alcoholic and never will be, I drank excessively in college at times and got drunk enough that I forgot some things. That did not make me an alcoholic. That's the only point I am trying to make.

I don't disagree that Kim is headed down a dark road if she doesn't face what is happening now. I just don't think she is an alcoholic.

You write, "And It was not an inlaw it was my sister." If you are referring to the statement that I made about in-laws you need to check the reply order. I was replying to SR's post where she mentioned an in-law who was an alcoholic.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Oops! I was the person who mentioned blackouts and inlaws. (sorry Sharnina)

I apologize for any confusion my initial statement caused. I don't want to take this topic OT, so I'm hoping that Cygnus may indulge this small diversion so that I can shed some light on what I meant in my original post. I'm not revisiting this to draw any more comments on the subject of blackouts; this is something I should have included in my original post.

Actually, there are valid points all over this thread. In addressing this issue, I was comparing Lisa's assessment of Kim's behavior to the black-outs that I've seen. In reality, none of us will ever know if Kim (or Allison) are really alcoholics. The editing isn't being conducted with accuracy as the prime motivation, lol.

When I mentioned blackouts and my in-law, it was based on what we learned through our involvement in his recovery. This inlaw is my husband's brother and best friend (I'm not divulging anything top secret..he'd be the first to tell his story). When sober, he was intelligent, friendly and engaging. He was an integral part of our family. Unfortunately, when he was drunk, the damage he caused wasn't just emotional. Too many times (starting in college) the end result of his binges included property damage - some of it substantial. One example (and there are plenty), the police showed up at the door one Sunday morning because his car had been found wrapped around a tree (the vehicle plates led them to the owner, my b-i-l). Their pounding on the door woke him up. He had no idea how he got home, that his car was not in the driveway, and he could not account for the bloody gash on his chin. What was most disturbing was the fact that the passenger side of the car's windshield was smashed (by the force of a head). He had no idea who he was with, if they were injured, and where they went. That was a monumental moment for him.

After years and years of sobriety/drunkenness, he finally got serious about ten years ago. Our family tried to support him, and we participated in his recovery as much as possible. That meant we were invited to attend family meetings. So, we listened and learned.

His type of black-outs were called "en-bloc" black-outs. In a nutshell, the theory is that the transfer of information from short to long term memory in the brain is blocked. Despite all efforts to recall the details of the episode, the individual can't recall anything. Oddly enough, they can perform some relatively complicated tasks while in the midst of an en-bloc blackout (driving, conversing, and even appearing coherent). That is where my b-i-l got into major trouble.

The other type of black-out is called a "fragmentary" black-out. This is a partial block of memory formation. The individual may know that he is missing pieces of information, but the events can often be recalled if he is reminded of them. The reminder acts as a trigger. Alcohol is believed to affect the formation and storage of memory to some degree in everyone. It's likely that Jodi and Lisa also had a few foggy images, but did they have black-outs, even fragmentary ones? Who knows?

The brain is so complicated, and this research has been going on for decades. Oddly enough, some researches don't believe that black-outs in and of themselves are proof that the sufferer is an alcoholic.

But that's another thread...

I'm sticking with the general consensus...alcohol has no place in the SO house.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "WARNING - sweet cheeks"
Sharnina is right; you've got the wrong person. Moreover, you're stating an opinion, not a fact.

You may not criticize someone else on here for having a different opinion; that's a violation of our guidelines. Just disagree and move on.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I agree SR..if Karen's situation wasn't enough for them to get rid of the alcohol in the house well this shouldn't even be happening. I'm sick of Kim being the target for all the BS. They should have gotten rid of all the alcohol way before now..and when they finally choose to do so they have to make Kim look a fool! Go figure...

I too loved Iyanla's approach to Christie but was then appauled by the 180 she did the very next day! What she originally said made ALOT of sense IMO..too bad she had to end up following Rhonda's wagon..makes you wonder what really happened to change her way of thinking overnight!?

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

They ought to ban alcohol from the house.

Maybe they "played" this episode up to make a point with Kim. Pairing Christie and Kim together will only cause things to heat up a little bit faster.

pookieman 10 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pookieman Click to send private message to pookieman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
It's probably a good idea to ban alcohol from the house, at least temporarily. But, as mentioned above, alcohol does reduce inhibitions and this makes for good television. Also, it was pretty funny when Kim told Kelly she looked pretty in blue. That's the most I've ever laughed during the show. The jury is probably still out on whether or not Kim is a full-fledged alcoholic, but the signposts are troubling.

04-09-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

I would say that Iyana seen the tape of all that stuff that went on while these ladies were drunk .
Kim making all that noise in the bedroom while Christie was trying to sleep.
And I imagine Rhonda seen it too. And they decided they needed
to address the problem.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I am not condoning what the HG did but did you notice the alarm clock when Christie went to bed? It said 7:15! Seemed a bit much to me to expect total silence at 7:15 PM so she could get her beauty sleep for an early morning. Obviouosly her beauty sleep isn't working anyhow. She is such a whiny baby! How much sleep does she need that she needs to go to bed at 7:15 PM or how early was that appointment? I do have to say it was nice to see the HG having some fun and laughing together. They were all saying how much fun it was and how funny Kim was until Christie started complaining later and then they got in front of the LC's. They act like a bunch of pansies in front of the LC's. NO one said how much fun they had or how much they were laughing and getting along. All in all I am glad the alcohol is gone as I do believe it is hard to deal with things like they are in the SOH when they are drinking.

04-10-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
You are absolutley correct. The SO ladies do not need any alcohol.
They need to keep their minds clear.
Christie might have went to bed early because she did not want
to be tempted with all the drinking.
And she does seem like a whine bag.

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
>>And she does seem like a whine bag.<<

LOL! She's still an addict. She's just substituted whine for wine.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I don't believe that just because someone doesn't remember something that they are in an alcoholic blackout. I drink water and occasionally a pop and I don't remember things from the night or day before. How many people drive to work and don't remember every second of their commute? Lots of people do that but that doesn't meanthey're in a blackout. I felt bad for Kim being made to be the scapegoat yet again. In the past why didn't the LC's attack Al-lush-in for her drinking so much every day? After a while under direct questioning from Rhonda she even said she had a problem yet they brushed it under the rug. Typical for the LC's..if you aren't a chosen pet then you get blasted for everything even if it's what others are doing.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
The alcohol gets banned from the house when is serves a dramatic purpose to remove it ... not because it isn't really a good idea to mix alcohol and intense "therapy" (of course, the "therapy" aspect is in serious question this year!) IMO, alcohol was definetely desired by producers et. al. prior to using it's removal for yet another dramatic Kim-attack. For the healing aspect of SO, I could never understand allowing alcohol in the first place. Quite unnecessary. There were problems with it in prior seasons, as with this. However, even this season when there was concern expressed by HGs about Allison's drinking ... followed by the 24 hr argument between Jill & TJ about spending grocery money on alcohol, QueenJill was adamant that using grocery money on alcohol was not to be questioned nor revoted on. It was serving a dramatic purpose ... until it served a dramatic purpose to remove it. As was said by others, if it was honestly being removed because of possible missuse, it would have been done in season 1 and never allowed again.

As for Kim being "alcoholic" ... none of us really knows how much and how often Kim was actually drinking. I've known a lot of people who have a mixed drink or a glass of wine every night (sometimes one of each) who were never "alcoholic". They had the same amount each night as part of their social enjoyment, relaxation, celebration of a nice evening meal. They never increased it nor used it for "numbing" purposes & it did not change their behavior and it never caused problems. When they didn't have it, they were just as fine without it. There are just a lot of people in our area who have very somewhat formal "dinner time" which includes beginning with hors d'oeuvre and a cocktail then the "correct" wine with dinner. Also, many of these same people are "professionals" who often go out to "happy hour" with groups from the office ... which it sounds much like what Kim spoke of when she and her friends would go to a bar. I worked a number of years in downtown Atlanta in corporate banking. Very often we would gather after work at one of the downtown "bars" after a day in the office. And, tho married, I too was approached by other men. And it was definitly flattering ... and my marriage was never in trouble. In fact, I would come home and tell hubby about it and have a good laugh. Not saying Kim is or isn't alcoholic and not saying her marriage is or isn't in trouble. Just that none of what I have seen or heard would be definitive either way, especially considering this year's editing. Even the evening of over-drinking looked to be nothing different than a group of people having a great time, letting off some steam and enjoying themselves ... no different than the millions of other adults who get together, bring out the booze and have a crazy time. Happens ALL THE TIME. And I'm sure if Kim had done this more often than this time it would have been highlighted and surely jumped on by cameras and HGs. If an occassional fun night of over drinking where some details are somewhat blurred was a definitive sign of alcoholism then I dare say there would be a rediculously small % of non-alcoholics in this country! And in countries such as France where every meal we had there was automatically searved with an unending supply of wine, I guess the entire country would have to go to AA .... yet, in actuallity, the alcoholism rate of France is quite low. And the "black-out"? ... it was never Kim who discussed the "black out" ... that was EchoLisa's exadurated description of some details being fuzzy to Kim. Fuzzy details does not a black-out make.

I am disappointed with Iyanla's sudden change of attitude regarding ComplainingChristie. I loved Iyanla's 1st answer to ComplainingChristie after the night of partying when Christie was trying desperately to get Kim in trouble. Christie's anti-Kim campaign began in group when it was basically answered by Rhonda but that wasn't good enough for Christie. She actually pulled a "Kelly" for the day in her over-obsession with "not being supported". In fact, I suspect Kelly was all too happy to help her keep that fire going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Snackerson,
ITA she yelled at Christie then (after talking to Rhonda) decided that Kim is an alcoholic. I don't get this, Allison could drink as much as she wanted and not get called on the the carpet(she's a wino not a drunk)but Kim is blasted once again. I find that both coaches have less tolerance for people like Kim and T.J. than others(like binkysuckingLisa){Lisa1}. Come on this is the real world. I expect more tolerence and understanding from the LCs.

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Now Im starting to think that the water bottles that the girls carry around with them all day long, might be filled with VODKA? hee hee, just a thought, I mean you never ever ever see kim without that bottle, and Kelly too. just an observation on my part.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Wohoooo! Lets get more booze in the house! How about a full time bartender like the guy from the Love Boat!! The show is getting too boring

04-11-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
I really saw the situation as a few women sitting around having a few drinks and some fun.It seemed more like social drinking to me.Yes Kim did go a wee bit overboard but I have been to social functions and it seems to often happen with one person.I did not think they were an alcoholic.They just drank to much.It is that simple.I think the only person who knows if they have a drinking problem is the person drinking.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Agree. And I think the only reason Christie had a problem with it is because she was pissed off because she is an abuser of everything, food , alcohol, plastic surgery, pills and couldnt join in on all the fun.

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Maybe Kim does have a drinking problem and maybe not...what happen to Christie and HER RECOVERY PROGRAM??? A self admitted alkie and it's just ignored now? Oh, that's right Christie is a super model now and doesn't have a problem anymore...dopey me I forgot.
trike

04-13-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Alcohol in the House"

hahaahahahahahhahaha Christie a model???
ahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

LittleShihtzMom 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleShihtzMom Click to send private message to LittleShihtzMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
As a new member, I'm not gonna read every single thread posted here cuz I just don't have time. I'm just gonna post my thoughts on the TOPIC - ALCOHOL IN THE HOUSE.

Personally, I'm kind of torn about the removing of the alcohol out of the house. As a 47 year old woman, if I want to have a drink, I feel that I should be able to have one. The Starting Over House never portrayed itself as being alcohol-free, so for those who aren't in the house because they have a problem with drinking, I think that removing the alcohol is a little biased. If someone has a problem with alcohol and wants to quit, dealing with housemates who drink occasionally will help them deal with the "real life" people in their life who drink also. Making the house alcohol-free is akin to putting someone like Christie in a rehab program, and she could have done that without the SO House.

The two best things you can give to your children are roots and wings!

crazylady 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazylady Click to send private message to crazylady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Has anyone thought that Kim is a Stay At Home Mom- who probably doesn't have much of a social/drinking life anyway. This was probably long overdue for her to let loose- and finally everyone is getting along. I know my life has changed so much since having kids that my previous "girls nights" aren't but once every 6 months! I think she handled herself well when it came up at the BOR- and only she knows if she has a problem. I seriously doubt it's as bad as they are trying to make it out since she expresses her concern sooo much with her husbands' drinking at home etc. Maybe safety is an issue with her husband drinking at home etc.? I think Rhonda favors Boo Hoo BIG TIME!

05-11-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Bump

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-11-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Alcohol is rearing it's ugly head again.From what I gather the house rules were no alcohol.I think Niambi should have been able to have a glass of wine.What I don't get is, was she not allowed?I think I may have missed something.It looked like they were in a restaurant to me.

05-11-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
It probably hasn't come up since that whole ban thing. Now it has and I think none of the girls were quite sure what to do so they said no alcohol.

Yes, Niambi probably should have been able to have a drink but since they weren't sure what's the big deal. Skip it this time and then ask the LC's what the protocol is for drinking alcohol when eating out.

Hmm... maybe that's too simple of an answer - or too mature for this group of ladies.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

wallyhoohoo 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wallyhoohoo Click to send private message to wallyhoohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
i agree, either have the drink or dont. you can discuss it later with all the women or just christy. what bugs me is niambi isnt pissed about the drinking thing. she is pissed because she needs some excuse to be a witch since her other issues suck so bad. it is easier to create a non-issue about drinking and christy than deal with the fact she is a lifeless and fairly ignorant person who cant figure out how to have a decent relationship with a man, much less these women in the house. niambi just doesnt want to do swuat for anyone. and christy is her nemesis since christy is her accountability partner and she has that wall up in advance to discount anything christy talks to her about.

ps get a new do, woman, and move your mouth when you talk

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-06, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 02:41 AM (EST)

It's like the choice was have a drink or have a fight.

I think Christie made it more of an issue for herself by making the comment about "I'm not drinking". She should realize that it's her decision... and should've said something like... oh, it's just me, pay no attention, drink if you like.

...but then that would've been mature.

ETO - I mean there is such a thing as legal drinking age, and Christie's name doesn't appear in the legislation.

05-12-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
This argument had nothing to do with achol and everything to do with control. Niambia was ticked off and wanted to control the situation and create a problem. If it was important to her she could have passed for the night and gotten clarification from the LC about the next outing. She wanted a fight and talking under her breath and whining was a good way to do it. She was mad that Antonia had taken advantage of her and nobody else and she felt used. Instead of addressing her anger to the one who used her she took it out on Jodi and the goup in typical Niambi style. Why get mad at the one you're angry at. It's much more fun to attack everyone else.

Christie could have been an adult and let it pass too but Niabia has totally lost me on why it is she's in that house.

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
Wonder if Niambi has any alcohol or drug abuse issues. Her face is very tired and old looking for early 30's. Just a thought.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Alcohol in the House"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 08:03 AM (EST)

Well let me add some happy comments here.

I don't think Niambi feels used by Antonia, as Niambi's the one who offered her help, and her and Antonia are said to be close.

I agree, it would help if Niambi smiled more.

On the issue of controlling, well I'd have to say Christie wins that prize hands down.

ETA - I'm sure we'll be seeing Antonia helping Niambi in some way, that's how she is. I really don't think she's a user.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •