The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
California viewers (are you out there?). I want to keep believing in the idealistic Californians who don't have to resort to the behavior displayed on SO. Please tell me that people in your state are NOT all fake and manipulative like those portrayed on this show.

I am so fed up that Starting Over has morphed into a Public Service Announcement for Rhonda Britten and this damn 5k run... via Christie... via Jodi ...and now via Sommer. There are no issues anymore... there is only the run, and one life coach and now 3 houseguest involved in it. What has happened to this show since it went to California is awful, and Andy Paige bopping about today reminds me that she's turned into a posterchild for shallowness. (I don't know where she's originally from). And Rhonda Britten simply has got stars and money in her eyes and has lost so much integrity.

This show is making me angry now, and I'm not even from California.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... BlowingOver 05-16-06 1
   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... alaholly 05-16-06 2
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... GoodnightLittleBear 05-16-06 3
           RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... alaholly 05-16-06 4
               RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Shazbot 05-16-06 5
                   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... mrspicklepants44 05-16-06 6
                       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... SeasonedRefinement 05-16-06 7
 RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Madigan 05-17-06 8
   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... BimBo 05-17-06 10
 RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... eire_heart74 05-17-06 9
   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... bookwomanblue 05-17-06 11
   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... sharnina 05-17-06 13
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... tmj212 05-17-06 14
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... eire_heart74 05-17-06 15
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... yogabrat 05-17-06 21
           yogabrat.. mrspicklepants44 05-18-06 23
               RE: yogabrat.. yogabrat 05-19-06 25
                   RE: yogabrat.. mrspicklepants44 05-19-06 29
 RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... GoodnightLittleBear 05-17-06 12
   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Madigan 05-17-06 16
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... GoodnightLittleBear 05-17-06 17
           RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... petmama 05-17-06 18
               RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... annie828 05-17-06 19
                   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Seabisquit 05-17-06 22
                       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... annie828 05-19-06 33
           RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Winter_Lady 05-18-06 24
 RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... 2Centz 05-17-06 20
   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Shazbot 05-19-06 26
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... sharnina 05-19-06 27
           RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Shazbot 05-19-06 28
       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... mrspicklepants44 05-19-06 30
           RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... alaholly 05-19-06 31
               RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Shazbot 05-19-06 32
                   RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... alaholly 05-19-06 34
                       RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... Zoey 05-19-06 35
                           RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me yo... alaholly 05-19-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BlowingOver 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlowingOver Click to send private message to BlowingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I think the survival skills taught in the SO house are a pretty accurate reflection of what a person needs to survive in California.

"Spout new-agey psycho babble and fake a nice personality while manipulating everyone around you to get what you want."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I'm from California and I don't know ANYONE who behaves that way. Most of the women on the show are not from California anyway and remember THIS IS A TV SHOW, not real life.

Life has never been this unreal.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I've lived in Northern California the majority of my life and I have never known anyone who acts like the women or the LCs on SO.

Considering that Rhonda was on the Chicago SO, did she learn some new-found Southern California skills this season to pass on to the women? Maybe she just developed a big head as have some of the women on the show. This would account for the arrognacy.

It has nothing to do with the real world in California. This is a television show. Just like Beverly Hills 90210 is a television show, not real life.

05-16-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Antonia is by far the most shallow, materialistic, self-centered, and clueless houseguest.

And Iyanla is the spaciest, new-agey-ist, most mumbo jumbo shouting to the universe-ist Life Coach.

They are both from the East Coast. I don't think we can make any generalizations here. There are freaks and crazies and lovely yet disturbed or simply troubled people everywhere in every part of the country. Some of them show up on Starting Over.

Starting Over provides an equal exposure opportunity for DAW's from everywhere. Where the "house" is located doesn't really matter. Point the TV camera and they will come.

05-16-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

"Spout new-agey psycho babble and fake a nice personality while manipulating everyone around you to get what you want."

Unfortunately - that's the stereotype I think the show perpetuates... just another inaccuracy to add to the dishonesty of the show.

ETA - I know most on the show are not from California, but the life coaches and Andy Paige re-located there and I think they're interpreting California a certain way, like they've hit the jackpot or something, and we the viewers are having to suffer with their ridiculous behavior.

I wasn't posting this thread so that Californians could be bashed. I'm glad to hear from people who are from there that the behavior I think reads as ridiculous IS ridiculous.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
My mom lives in orange county and I visit her often... I think there are a lot of plastic people there but they seem to be transplants from other places (llok at all the SO people who have moved there!) so I dont think you can blame it on the state. When I go to the mall I see a zillion Lindsay Lohan/ Paris Hilton look a likes. Too much tv. I think its very similar to So Beach..Then again, if you want to be a plastic Rhonda you can do it just about anywhere,, its not the place, its how important that type of lifestyle is to the person who lives there..

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I was born in NYC, and have never lived more than 70 miles from there. I've been to San Diego more than a few times. I have family who have lived there for forty years.

It's absolutely beautiful - and like NY, an unbelievably expensive place to live. While the pace feels very different from NY, nobody seemed unusually nutty to me. They seemed more laid back, but not crazy. Funny, I met a couple of recent transplants from NY, and I knew where they were from immediately.

NY and CA are magnets for people who want to be somebody. There's just a higher concentration of wannabes in these places.

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I live in the heart of Los Angeles and I can tell you that this city is full of every type of person. I used to think that it was the migration point for all the boys and girls from various high schools across the country that were attractive and considered "special". (You know who I'm talking about). They all come here after High School to be "discovered". I always felt bad for them because once you go to a place that is FULL of "special" people, they cease to be "special", no? Going from a Big Fish in a Small Pond to a Minnow in the Ocean must be heartbreaking...But I digress.

My point is, it is a full buffet here, honey. You will find whatever you are looking for, be it the new-agey-incense-burning-hippie-throwbacks, drug-addicts, wannabes or the truly brilliant, they are all here.

And God Bless them all.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"

>the new-agey-incense-burning-hippie-throwbacks

This summs up my interpretation of IV to a tee. LOL...I just haven't been able to come up with the right words to describe it, so thank you for that. Am I the only one who finds it easy to picture Iyanla relaxing at home at the end of the day,....WITH A BIG OL BONG IN HER FACE?????

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
In every town and city there will be the good bad and ugly!!! It's to bad that this state is being only shown in a shallow light. I am sure there are plenty of people in that area that are just wonderful, kind, bright and enlightened. (but not in a Lisa1 sort of way! )

Remember SO has won two Emmy's for editing! Those editors earn their paycheck very well I am sure!

Andy I think is from the south I think. I hear a slight accent now and then. I know she moved to NYC to model for a time. Since we see her so often on the show, I assumed she was bi costal and just flew in alot.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
You're right about Andy. Her husband is the manager of a very well known (and really good!) Italian restaurant in NYC and she still lives there.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
"I assumed she was bi costal and just flew in alot."

*In a hushed voice*
Andy is "bi-coastal?" Wow, I never would have imagined that. She doesn't seem bi-coastal.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Sharnina--You are too funny! LOL!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"

>
>*In a hushed voice*
>Andy is "bi-coastal?" Wow, I never
>would have imagined that. She
>doesn't seem bi-coastal.

Hahahaha! No unlike other current houseguests. I think we know what side her toast is buttered.

yogabrat 37 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yogabrat Click to send private message to yogabrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
She is bicoastal but remember ... there's nothing wrong with that.

As to the original post, I've lived all my life in Southern California and I'm totally normal. Well, compared to the women on this season's SO anyway. Seriously, most of us are just ordinary people who work during the day and return home to families at night. We cook and buy groceries and sleep in regular beds and drive ordinary cars to ordinary places.

I do like to burn candles ... but I don't ask the universe to provide me with the things I need. I work work for them just like most people!

05-18-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "yogabrat.."
Just curious, what do you think of the show The Housewives of Orange County?

yogabrat 37 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yogabrat Click to send private message to yogabrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: yogabrat.."
"Just curious, what do you think of the show The Housewives of Orange County? "

I've only seen bits and pieces of that show so I can't really judge it but what I saw of it made me sick. I do know women who live like that and I do know peope in OC/Newport can be very image concious. I think that's a very superficial way to live.

What do you think of it?

05-19-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
29. "RE: yogabrat.."
Well, I think its funny. My mom lives in Leisure world and I see the young chicks and the old ladies side by side at the mall...Its such a contrast!! Once I saw an old lady at Victoria secret holding up a thong, I laughed so hard, she could barely see it!! I think they made the women look foolish by focusing on their plastic surgery and spending habits..They seemed like nice fun people. It bothered me that they give their kids so much and have a "you cant take it with you" attitude but thats no different than my friends in other cities. I am living in another country and women are pretty much the same here too..I do have to say, having lived in 8 states and who knows how many cities, women in California take better care of themselves than in other places... JMO!!

05-17-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I just want to add that the Los Angeles area does not represent the entire state of California. Southern California is vastly different than Northern California and the Central Valley. Many Californians think of No Cal and So Cal as almost two entirely different states.

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
So true! It completely changes going from Northern Cali to Southern Cali. In LA, we see huge differences between us and people from the OC. My cousin lives down in Laguna Beach and when he's up here to visit, he even says it's weird how different it is, considering he's only 1 1/2 hours away.

Regardless, the HGs at the SOH are mostly from different areas and IV is from Maryland (?) I think. Is anyone (LCs or HGs) truly FROM LA even?

05-17-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

Christie and Kelly were from the LA area. I know Christie is from Long Beach and I believe that may be where Kelly lived too.

Dr Stan looks like he may be from the LA area but his Don Johnson - Miami Vice look kind of betrays that. Someone needs to tell him that the major 5 o'clock shadow and teh suit jackets went out in 1992.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Kelly lives near enough to the SOH that she attended her son's last HS football game. Which was filmed by a SO camera crew.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-17-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Kelly lives in "Rancho Cucamonga" and it is nothing at all like Los Angeles....it is in the Inland Empire...kind of a cow pastury area.

That area is really slow and out dated compared to Los Angeles and Orange County.

It's not exactly a trendy or hip area.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
>Kelly lives in "Rancho Cucamonga" and
>it is nothing at all
>like Los Angeles....it is in
>the Inland Empire...kind of a
>cow pastury area.
>
>That area is really slow and
>out dated compared to Los
>Angeles and Orange County.
>
>It's not exactly a trendy or
>hip area.

Exactly Annie828...Kelly lives pretty much in the boon docks...has to be at close to 2 hours from Los Angeles. I'm sure she fits in quite well there.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-19-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
>Exactly Annie828...Kelly lives pretty much in
>the boon docks...has to be
>at close to 2 hours
>from Los Angeles. I'm
>sure she fits in quite
>well there.

This is where CHRISTIE belongs!

Winter_Lady 41 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Winter_Lady Click to send private message to Winter_Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Let us not forget Debhoooorah was also from Long Beach. Which is actually a nice place with a cross-spectrum of people, not that the representatives have come close to reflecting that.

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"

Well, I AM from California, and none of the people on the show are (except maybe Dr. Stan), so I will not take responsibility for these idiots.

But now they're all moving here (Great - just what we need - a bunch of self-absorbed train wrecks clogging up my world and stretching the resources of my beautiful city to the breaking point) to make it big in showbusiness. All of them put together doesn't equal a thimble of talent (except maybe Jill; I still have a soft spot for her).

I wish the rest of them would just disappear. I'm glad the show is almost over. It really sucks lately.

05-19-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Interesting comments everyone. I've only visited San Francisco and San Jose, and drove on the highway along the ocean... anyway it's absolutely beautiful and I'm hoping to return.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-06, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
You visited the best parts I must say.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-19-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
There is something about the foliage - how big the trees can get in California. A lucky picture of a coastal lighthouse I took - we were passing by when the light was just right - lives on my wall. California dreaming...

05-19-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
california is beautiful, beautiful weather too. Its just way too crowded. The traffic would make me nuts....

05-19-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
"The traffic would make me nuts..."

Again it depends on WHERE you live. There is only traffic in big cities, like LA, San Jose, or SF. I live in a small town on the coast of CA and if we get three cars in a row, that's traffic, lol.

I've lived in San Diego and Santa Monica and that is real traffic.

05-19-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Yeah - I have to agree... the traffic looks horrific... and the fact that you have to drive too. I'd have to win the lottery to live there... away from traffic, away from mudslides, the fires and the hot earthquake zones... but ya know I'd probably give it a try if I could.

05-19-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
Yeah it's funny. In CA we worry about the hurricanes and blizzards and tornadoes that happen in other states. It's all what you're used to.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
I think what we see on TV doesn't represent the typical Californian (granted, this is coming from a North-Easter, Connecticut to be exact).

When I think of California, I think of waitresses and waiters who are wanna be actors. I think of celebritie(or wanna be's) and their Scientology or Cabbalah, hot stone therapy and face creams that are made of the forskin of babies at a few $1000. bucks a bottle. They probably can't afford it but do it anyway to keep up with the "neighbors"

I know there are ritch people aside from celebrities but I wonder how many of the non-celebrity ritch people are quite this shallow.

Then there's the people who aren't celebrities and are not ritch.

I think (and hope) this is a false representation of the typical Californian and this is just what we see about celebrities and the show "The OC".

And as others have mentioned, most of the house guests are not from Cali, my guess is that they're already like that or as the saying goes, "When in Rome...Do as the Roman's do".

05-19-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Califonia Viewers... tell me your State is NOT like this"
What we see on TV is just that, TV. Pure entertainment. All the women on the East Coast are not the girls from "Sex in the City" any more than the women in California are "Baywatch Babes" or "90210" kids.

There are transplants from all over the country who think they can come to LA (not to California, only happens in a pocket of LA) and be the celebrities that they see on TV or in People magazine. Only happens in the movies. Or on Reality TV for a total of 15 minutes of fame. Then hopefully they get on the bus and go back home.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •