The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moments of S.O."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moments of S.O."
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

Season one:

Setting:

Season one: Group

Aubrey was told the night before she is graduating. Brenda tries to set up a dinner for her but the show has also decided that it is Hannah's big night for ehr designs to be in a stage play. The Ladies decide to stay a bit and support Hannah in the after party. Dinner plans for Ny fall apart. Ny gets p^ssed.

At group, both Aubrey and Brenda go at it with Ny saying to Brenda: F^ck You. Brenda of course gets real upset.

Infamous words said by Rhonda to defuse (?) the situation:

Only someone who loves you will say F^ck You.

Both Ladies graduate

Rhonda continues as an LC even after stating those words.

Setting:

Same season: ChrisH and Ericka

In the shared bathroom Erika bumps Chrish's foot when opening up a drawer. ChrisH goes balistic and accuses Ericka of doing it on purpose. ChrisH complains that her foot now is badly damaged and we see her babying it wwhen walking. BUT wait, she is walking jsut fine in heels not an hour later when going out on a date.

In this argument Erika finally finds her voise.....she hollars up to ChrisH:

Forty and still doesn't get it......

to which ChrisH inrerprets Ericka's words as:

Forty and doesn't get ANY.

Way too funny.

Ericka graduates
ChrisH doesn't

Setting:

Season two: good ole Kim

Infamous words: Fake it til you make it

First said in the yard to her daughters who were visiting. Kim had gotton in trouble for not doing an assignment or atleast not being cooperative. She was embarrassed and p^ssed cause she got balled out in front of ehr kids.

Then said again at graduation.

She graduates.

Okay, I got more but am hoping others will add theirs?

Edited to make a name correction per another reply..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moments of S.O. bookwomanblue 05-15-06 1
   RE: Moments of S.O. AshLanie 05-15-06 2
       RE: Moments of S.O. JessicaRN 05-15-06 3
           RE: Moments of S.O. Baxtera 05-15-06 4
               RE: Moments of S.O. watches too much 05-15-06 5
                   RE: Moments of S.O. AshLanie 05-15-06 6
                       RE: Moments of S.O. sm2 05-15-06 7
                           RE: Moments of S.O. EMTBGRL 05-16-06 8
                               RE: Moments of S.O. Shazbot 05-16-06 9
                                   RE: Moments of S.O. AshLanie 05-16-06 10
                                       RE: Moments of S.O. mistyrose52 05-17-06 11
                                       RE: Moments of S.O. eire_heart74 05-17-06 12
                                           RE: Moments of S.O. AshLanie 05-17-06 13
                                               RE: Moments of S.O. Baxtera 05-17-06 14
                                                   RE: Moments of S.O. dopeydwarf 05-17-06 15
                                                       RE: Moments of S.O. AshLanie 05-18-06 17
                                                   RE: Moments of S.O. AshLanie 05-18-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moments of S.O."
The first incident you described happened between Brenda and Audrey, not Nyanza. Nyanza had her big blowup with Christine and Cassie 1 was on her side.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-15-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moments of S.O."
I saw aubry but typed Ny I'll correct that thanks

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moments of S.O."
Season 1 - Rain up on the high dive for hours and hours, while the other housemates napped - er supported- her on the side on the pool.

Season 2 - Sommer accusing Kim of stealing her make-up, after Iyanla forbid Kim to wear any. (Sommer really is better this year).

Season 2 - Of course, Karen, incoherent in her grannie panties while poor Layne had to handle the situation. And this was so soon after Layne married herself in Las Vegas.

Season 3 - After finding out that Jill had a tumor the size of a 3 year old, Allison said with a quivering lip "I feel like you are stealing my thunder."

Bonus Memory - Couples Series- Lou refusing to clean grossly, dirty car and something about "stealing my juice."

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moments of S.O."
Jill and the puppets

Lisa 2 and the swamp

Allison and the refrigerator cleaning

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moments of S.O."
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

PJ announcing that she wanted to be a sex therapist
Christine1 and the hammock.
Audry announcing that Karen does not always flush.

05-15-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Moments of S.O."
Tagging On:

Am chuckling over the replies...all are great...

Season one:

Someone mentioned Sommer accusing Kim of stealing makeup.....right after that didn't Kim accuse Sommer of the same? Guess the old saying what goes around comes around?

Kim seeing the dove plus her laundry being ruined supposedly were *signs* that led to an emphiny/enlightenment.

ChrisH-Anything that came out of her mouth was memorable...too bad her words weren't memorable to her...she lied at every step.

Season three:

The only voice over that made sense: the dogs...

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moments of S.O."
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

All from season 3.

I don't remember exactly what was going on, but it was Alli-about-me's Birthday. To IV, "can I be pissed because it's my Birthday and now it's ruined," with the ever quivering chin and the tears about to come out of the eyes.

Todays with Antonia yelling as Christie already told her she was on the phone, my lips are so chapped, what are you doing, who are you calling, are you hungry, you want something to eat??

Antonia again, waa, I my filling came out of my tooth, I have to go and call my Mommie. How old is this girl??

Reading all of the moments from other seasons, makes me wish that SO was shown by me those other seasons. Just getting it here with season 3.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Moments of S.O."
>Todays with Antonia yelling as Christie
>already told her she was
>on the phone, my lips
>are so chapped, what are
>you doing, who are you
>calling, are you hungry, you
>want something to eat??

Yeah. and with Christie's response, "Yeah. I guess. Are you making eggs?" (while on telephone already) Does Christie think that a little extra egg protein and sulfur will move her butt faster for the 5K?
--one has to wonder.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moments of S.O."
Antonia cracked me up today when she said to Iyanla I don't want a roommate... and no, no, I don't NEED a roommate!!

05-16-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Moments of S.O."
Season two and three:

IV: Be a fearless day
Shout to the Universe

Season one:

Setting:

Josie is due in about two weeks and wants to leave the house (Her boyfriend who had weeks before kicked her to the curb talks her into leaving)

Rain pulls her to bathroom mirror and tells a crying Joise to look in the mirror and tries to get Josie to see just how this boyfriend is treating her. I feel this is one of the most powerful and authentic scenes in all three seasons. (heck, I'm not a crier but the scene brought tears to my eyes).

Season Two:

Setting:

Vegas and back at the house

Layne marrying heself in a Vegas chapel. I, Layne, etc etc etc I actually thought that when she graduated that one of her gifts would be a BOB....(battery operated boy-wouldn't one need one if they married themselves?)

Layne again: Looking up at the cameraman (She was told to look for Karen's beer and pill statsh) and has this confused look on her face then her faces expresses oh yeah.....and she then looks further under the sink.

Layne once again: On the phone with 911 talking so low they had to keep asking her what the emergency was. She said she didn't want Karen to hear her but Karen was out of it and some rooms away. For an attorney she surely didn't know how to handle things.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Moments of S.O."
Loved when Towanda had to sing at the mall, and people were looking at her like 'what the heck???'.

Loved the fight with Tess all the way to Vegas! All of them stuck in a van, no way out, on an 8 hour road trip with Tess screaming and whining all the way!! HA! Vengance is precious at times.......

Alliscam, at almost any moment! Especially when she told Jill that she was stealing her thunder (with the grapefruit sized tumor). THAT one will go down in SO history! OH, and Alliscam looking out the window, like a scene out of Psycho, before her graduation. Making us all wonder if she had a gun, or a sling shot, or if they were going to have to drag her down those steps!!

Antonia's tooth incident happening at just the right time, when she's ready to tell (I forget her name) to screw off, about her relationship with her father. BTW, who footed the bill for that lunch??

And Lisa1-there isn't a THING that she did that isn't totally laughable and/or something that made me tear my hair out, and swear I'd never watch this stupid show again!!! But I did...

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-17-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Moments of S.O."

>
>Rain pulls her to bathroom mirror
>and tells a crying Joise
>to look in the mirror
>and tries to get Josie
>to see just how this
>boyfriend is treating her.

Oh you are so right. This is when the show was at it's best!!! True support coming from the women living and healing together. No hissy fits over makeup being stolen, using the wrong bathrooms, leaving a kitchen dirty. Makes me wish for season 1 again.

05-17-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Moments of S.O."
>
>>
>>Rain pulls her to bathroom mirror
>>and tells a crying Joise
>>to look in the mirror
>>and tries to get Josie
>>to see just how this
>>boyfriend is treating her.
>
>Oh you are so right.
>This is when the show
>was at it's best!!!
>True support coming from the
>women living and healing together.
> No hissy fits over
>makeup being stolen, using the
>wrong bathrooms, leaving a kitchen
>dirty. Makes me wish
>for season 1 again.

Nods....sequels are never as good as the original...either in the movies or reality shows.

Sidenote:

And I guess S.O. did what most males do when in Vegas, they get themseklves a prostitute...I just put two and two together (doh on me)...end of season two was in Vegas and season three kicks off with a prostitute from Vegas. Wonder who got the pleasure of scoping out the cornors? chuckling

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Moments of S.O."
I knew when they moved from Chicago to LA LA land that the integrity and purpose of the show was done. At that point it was all going to be about want to be starts getting a chance to live Rent free in LA while trying to jump start some kind of starlet career. While nobody has actually made it, it hasn't stopped them from trying.

The Chicago House was far more down to earth in that there are as many outlets for potential want to be stars.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Moments of S.O."

allison's funeral for her breasts.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

05-18-06, 07:04 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Moments of S.O."

I waited for the funeral director to ask someone to identify the remains...chuckling

05-18-06, 07:02 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Moments of S.O."
>I knew when they moved from
>Chicago to LA LA land
>that the integrity and purpose
>of the show was done.
> At that point it
>was all going to be
>about want to be starts
>getting a chance to live
>Rent free in LA while
>trying to jump start some
>kind of starlet career.
>While nobody has actually made
>it, it hasn't stopped them
>from trying.
>
>The Chicago House was far more
>down to earth in that
>there are as many outlets
>for potential want to be
>stars.

Oh I so agree.

An S.O. momement:

Any type D list sctor/actress and so called experts who were on the show...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •