The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Emmy for SO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Emmy for SO"
They win for Best Single Camera Editing. Story.

The rest of the Daytime Emmys will be awarded on Friday, April 28.

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Emmy for SO dasboot 04-23-06 1
   RE: Another Emmy for SO beautyboyknockout 04-23-06 2
       RE: Another Emmy for SO JessicaRN 04-23-06 3
           RE: Another Emmy for SO alaholly 04-23-06 4
               RE: Another Emmy for SO BeeBe 04-24-06 5
                   RE: Another Emmy for SO alaholly 04-24-06 6
   RE: Another Emmy for SO maryellennaco 04-26-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-06 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Yay for Starting Over! I just love this show! It's my fav-or-ite. Can they really cancel a two-time Emmy winning program? I hope so. I hope not.

In her latest book FormerSaintRhondaTurnedBitchyRhonda said she wore three girdles beneath her cheap lovely, sexy green dress that Andy Paige helped her select in the clearance section of Marshalls a less expensive boutique when accepting last year's Emmy. She wanted a $500 dollar dress that had more built-in figure control but couldn't afford it, so Andy Paige suggested three girdles and a cheaper dress. The book is hilarious in places. And if I hadn't been so hungover in detox tired (cough cough) I probably would have laughed even harder and even finished the book. Oh my Lord. (hiccup)

She even mentions reading our catty messages on the old mother board. Speaking of catty...... (alert)......

If she wore three girdles last year, does this mean she'll wear four this year? Someone please kidnap Andy Paige! end.

Thanks for the info! Hooray for the editors who create this crap wonderful show!

Edited for perfection typos.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
LOL LOL Dasboot! 3 girdles?? Why not buy a dress that fits? $500 is pocket change for her, what a cheapskate!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-06 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

I was just thinking on Friday about how thick Rhonda looked around the middle, but 3 girdles!!! If this was Andy's suggestion, then that explains why nothing ever fits the ladies right after an Andy Paige Makeover. They don't have a Girdle Budget. If a dress requires 3 girdles to fit OK, then I think you have the wrong dress. Even though Rhonda could not move, breath or probably get dressed and undressed on her own, I'm sure that she at least had a good bra.

I also just realized how appropriate an award for editing is. They should get a special recognition for the creative editing of previews that bear little resemblence to actual events.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-23-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
(Ooops. Just posted a few comments in the wrong place (sorry). I actually wanted to comment on the editing rather than the emmy so I wasn't sure where to put it). Anyway...

There must be a lot of editing out of the HG's ACTUAL first reactions. I can't believe that the real first reactions of the women are what they are showing. Wouldn't at least SOME of the HG's refuse or question those humiliating exercises? Or those body smashing hugs? Or at least sigh or roll their eyes or SOMETHING. I know I would. It's so UNreal.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-06, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
Uh, YEAH they would react, and I'll bet the first reaction gets edited out regularly. What do you think Niambi's first reaction was when Iyanla backed into her like a garbage truck and started doing the Tushie Tango against her!! ("I got your back baby, 2,3,4 ...")

SHEESH, a major startle reflex (and some acid reflux) were definitely in order there!

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
Yeah! I would have been scooting my tush in the opposite direction...but the Big I (the garbage truck, lol Beebe) had a pretty tight grip on Niambi so she couldn't get away.

The "back off, get off me" was CUT out, then take two, try again, and stand still this time. Then take three, take four.....

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another Emmy for SO"
Dasboot, your post (and editing) are hilarious!!! Too bad the show isn't edited like your post - now THAT would be funny!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •