The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-06 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

Season 20 of SO, brings us the children of some of the ladies who have been in SO.

I'm in the SO house because I came here as a very young child by my Grandma to see my Mom. She was here because she was a schripper and wanted to get help??? I saw a crazy lady in a cage with spit all over the place. I saw a lady who was a alcoholic, oops, wino. Strange place.

I'm here because my Aunt wanted me to go into therapy because she said my Dad was an alcoholic. Well, she was a wino and is still shouting to the universe, it's wino, not alcoholic.

I'm here because my Dad brought me here to see my Mom. She was mad that I liked Daddy better than her. But, all she does is talk fast and how am I supposed to keep up with it. And if there is no diet coke or eggs in the house, watch out.

I'm here because my Mom was here and when she got out of the SO house she opened her own Waffle Emporium. We've had to move around a lot, because she's gotten sued in 48 of the 50 states because people always find hair in their waffles. I understan Alaska is next on the list for her to open her new waffle place.

I'm here because my Mom blamed my Dad for everything in their marriage. My head is still spinning because she talks in circles all the time and says very litte while she is doing it.

I'm here because I was adopted and my Birth Mother kept trying to find me. When we did meet, she kept singing this Good Morning song, over and over. How many times can one person hear that song in that voice without going crazy themselves??

Any More? I never saw any other season but this one and these are the kids I remember from this season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... eire_heart74 04-03-06 1
   RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... staceeturner 04-03-06 2
       RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... Baxtera 04-03-06 3
   RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... SeasonedRefinement 04-03-06 4
       RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... tac_2 04-16-06 5
           RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... SeasonedRefinement 04-16-06 6
           RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... c27 04-23-06 11
 RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... poolguy 04-16-06 7
   RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... tac_2 04-16-06 8
       RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... catmama 04-20-06 9
 RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just ... c27 04-23-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-06, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
Oh my god. that was the laugh I needed this morning!

Hey you know Chole (Josie's daughter from season 1 and 2 and a little bit of 3) will be there. What will be her beef? Will they pull a Kim and have Josie become the next surprise houseguest? Anything to get on that show!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
Hey thanks for the LOL, I LMAO
that was very amusing.

short&sassy

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-03-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
I can just imagine Chloe's issues with being exploited by SO her public humiliation over who's the Daddy, the fact Mommy never got job training so there was never enough food on the table, etc.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
I'm here because my grandfather, Leonard, got a phone call from one of the inmates here around 17 years ago. It turned out to be our long-lost Auntie Jill. When Gramps was contacted by the people at Starting Over about reuniting with his long-lost daughter, they said that she was "a full-figured celebrity who ran with a rich and famous crowd", and that she was now a star on their groundbreaking reality show. At that time, Gramps was already hard of hearing and easily confused - I think they knew that. So, he watched the show and just assumed that Iyanla VanZant was the lady they were talking about. Gramps had my dad do some investigation about Iyanla and it seemed like she had A LOT of money. Of course he gave her the OK to come and live with us. We all thought we'd be moving to a Bel-Air mansion or something.

Of course, we were all pretty disappointed when Auntie Jill turned out to be the "celebrity" family member. She said something about having a 110 pound tumor in her gut and that made Gramps feel sorry for her. She said that if she had a residence in California, she could have her tumor removed FOR FREE - it was California's responsibility to pay for the surgery - not her's. So Gramps let her move in. She also said she had a "really hot job" at a radio station back then! But she even lost that three hour/week job after the lawsuit. Iyanla sued Jill when she found found out that Auntie Jill's doggie fashions were selling like hotcakes because the word "Conflama" was used on them. I guess Auntie Jill stole the word from Iyanla who had thought to trademark it.

So, long story short, Jill never left Gramp's house, never worked another day in her life, and we never met any of the celebrity friends she claimed to have. Even after Gramps died, she still wouldn't leave. She made our family dysfunctional. Since I lived there too, I'm dysfunctional as well.

Jill passed away a few years back after suffering a massive coronary during an argument with the owner of "The Hollywood Home for Aged Stars". I guess she got pretty mad when they told her that she didn't qualify for residency.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
Season 20 - "Starting Over Goes on the Road"

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
Nice work, tac 2! I love the attention to detail. It's no coincidence that the SOH tour bus is moving away from "Realityville".

That's why I love the photo threads...a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, it says it all!

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-23-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
LOL

poolguy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poolguy Click to send private message to poolguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
All I have to say is thanks for the huge laugh! I'm laying here sick in bed and you made me feel suddenly better for a few minutes!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
Thanks--it felt therapeutic for some strange reason.

catmama 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catmama Click to send private message to catmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
i am the rich man, forced into marriage by someone i thought was just a cute, friendly cashier at forever 21. little did i know, she was head of the dressing room maintenance department, which paid less than the cashier's, and she wasn't even 21! but, i figured she might have been worth getting to know, so i did. i found out her parents passed in 2015, freak golfing accident. the country club paid her about 20 grand, just so she'd stop shrieking and "crying," something about "rent's due! i painted my room!" no one could really understand what she was saying.
so, i felt bad for her, and after time, grew to love her. since i am quite well off, i paid for the wedding, and we went on a jaunt of europe. she supposedly has some friend there, not an attractive man. she said she wanted to show me off, nevermind the restraining order. don't know what that's all about.
so, after i found out she was, in fact, in her late fifties at this time, she could bear me no children, and i found out she doesn't like them- just likes acting like one. so, i filed for a divorce, and the shrieking and snotting and crocodile tears hasn't stopped. i came here for a bit of peace and quiet.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Starting Over, season 20 (just for fun)"
>LAST EDITED ON 04-03-06
>AT 04:31 PM (EST)

>
>Season 20 of SO, brings us
>the children of some of
>the ladies who have been
>in SO.
>
>I'm in the SO house because
>I came here as a
>very young child by my
>Grandma to see my Mom.
> She was here because
>she was a schripper and
>wanted to get help???
>I saw a crazy lady
>in a cage with spit
>all over the place.
>I saw a lady who
>was a alcoholic, oops, wino.
> Strange place. my mom is Christina
>
>I'm here because my Aunt wanted
>me to go into therapy
>because she said my Dad
>was an alcoholic. Well,
>she was a wino and
>is still shouting to the
>universe, it's wino, not alcoholic.
>My mom is Kim
>
>I'm here because my Dad brought
>me here to see my
>Mom. She was mad
>that I liked Daddy better
>than her. But, all
>she does is talk fast
>and how am I supposed
>to keep up with it.
> And if there is
>no diet coke or eggs
>in the house, watch out. my mom is Jodie
>
>
>
>I'm here because my Mom was
>here and when she got
>out of the SO house
>she opened her own Waffle
>Emporium. We've had to
>move around a lot, because
>she's gotten sued in 48
>of the 50 states because
>people always find hair in
>their waffles. I understan
>Alaska is next on the
>list for her to open
>her new waffle place. my mom is Kelly
>
>I'm here because my Mom blamed
>my Dad for everything in
>their marriage. My head
>is still spinning because she
>talks in circles all the
>time and says very litte
>while she is doing it. kim I am guessing???????
>
>
>I'm here because I was adopted
>and my Birth Mother kept
>trying to find me.
>When we did meet, she
>kept singing this Good Morning
>song, over and over.
>How many times can one
>person hear that song in
>that voice without going crazy
>themselves?? Cassie
>
>Any More? I never saw
>any other season but this
>one and these are the
>kids I remember from this
>season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •