The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda's eye job"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

UWSider 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UWSider Click to send private message to UWSider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda's eye job"
Judging from the fact that in one of today's confessionals Rhonda's eyebrows appeared halfway up to her hairline, she's either in a constant state of surprise that Lisa 1 might actually graduate, or she's had yet another eye job. What do you all think?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda's eye job SOHla 03-29-06 1
 RE: Rhonda's eye job MsSammy 03-29-06 2
 RE: Rhonda's eye job eire_heart74 03-29-06 3
 RE: Rhonda's eye job ohmaheck 03-29-06 4
   RE: Rhonda's eye job JustBNMe 03-29-06 8
 RE: Rhonda's eye job calimom 03-29-06 5
 RE: Rhonda's eye job kawyar 03-29-06 6
   RE: Rhonda's eye job beautyboyknockout 03-29-06 7
 RE: Rhonda's eye job 00fun 03-29-06 9
   RE: Rhonda's eye job tac_2 03-30-06 10
       RE: Rhonda's eye job SeasonedRefinement 03-30-06 11
           RE: Rhonda's eye job msbehavin 03-30-06 12
           RE: Rhonda's eye job Cygnus X1 03-30-06 13
               RE: Rhonda's eye job SeasonedRefinement 03-30-06 14
                   RE: Rhonda's eye job JessicaRN 03-30-06 15
                       RE: Rhonda's eye job Sweeti 03-30-06 16
 RE: Rhonda's eye job lovemydogdude 03-30-06 17
   RE: Rhonda's eye job Shazbot 03-31-06 18
       RE: Rhonda's eye job shermie 04-01-06 19
           RE: Rhonda's eye job BizzyB 04-01-06 20
               RE: Rhonda's eye job beckettrep 04-01-06 21
                   RE: Rhonda's eye job jonimoni 04-01-06 22
                       RE: Rhonda's eye job Zoey 04-02-06 23
                           RE: Rhonda's eye job JustBNMe 04-02-06 24
                               RE: Rhonda's eye job Zoey 04-02-06 25
                                   RE: Rhonda's eye job JustBNMe 04-02-06 26
                                       RE: Rhonda's eye job Zoey 04-03-06 27
                                           RE: Rhonda's eye job gargoyle 04-06-06 28
                                               RE: Rhonda's eye job TruGoodness 04-07-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
BOTOX!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MsSammy 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-29-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsSammy Click to send private message to MsSammy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
My husband and I noticed how dramatically different her face looked. It's obvious she's had a brow lift done. She's an attractive woman; it's too bad she felt she needed to have cosmetic surgery.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
For a woman that makes part of her living of teaching good body imagine and self esteem hey maybe she needs to read her own book! I agree with the others it's clear she did something!

ohmaheck 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmaheck Click to send private message to ohmaheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I just saw her twice last week...She hasnt had anything done

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I don't believe she had anything done either. I know she was ill when they got to the filming of this part of the season which would account for the sound of her voice and her appearance being a bit different. Plus maybe Andy did her makeup

calimom 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calimom Click to send private message to calimom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Oh no!! It looks like she had botox done. In the confessional she didn't move her forehead and had minimal eye lid movement. Definetly botox.

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I don't know about the Botox, but she's certainly had her chest lifted!

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-06 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

She at least should have invited Kelly to go! But probably realized it wouldn't help.

ETA, she recently did these confessionals, because she definetly had work done. I wonder if she mentions the pros-cons to botox etc. in her new book??

00fun 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 00fun Click to send private message to 00fun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
It looked a lot to me like she had botox done to her forhead.
I know earlier this season, she had the forhead lines and now she doesn't! Her forhead has no lines and doesn't even move, so when she tries, her one eyelid goes up. LOL!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

Rhonda was here in Seattle yesterday and appeared on a live local TV talk show promoting her new body image book.
She looked good, I'd say younger than her age but botoxed? Not sure, maybe she just had a good makeup artist.

But more noticeable to me is that smirk Rhonda gets on her face when she thinks her tripe is believed. Had to laugh, she had the overweight female co-host tearing/choking up and some of the audience members in tears, too. Unbelievable. lol!
I do have to hand it to her, she's one helluva talented marketer. (Of course to be fair, I have to admit the hosts are known to attract snake oil salesmen types and make them look like saviors for whatever ails you, but still...was funny to see smirky Rhonda snooker the locals.)

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I saw a few shots of Rhonda in the confessional today and I think her hair looked better than I have ever seen it look - ever. I am pretty sure that she's had some pieces added or some type of hair extensions, but for the first time in forever, I thought her hair actually looked full and shiny.

Her appearance would improve dramatically if she'd focus on regularly addressing that baby-fine, fried hair.

Her face is beginning to have a very overdone look. If you can find some shots from season 1 and compare them with shots from season 3, it's quite noticeable. But, Rhonda is a STAR, and stars must look their best for their public. That's especially important when you're hawking your body image book, lol.

Oh yeah...she has a mean smirk. I'm beginning to see it alot. It goes with that phoney-nice, sing-song voice she uses when she's being sarcastic.

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Seasoned, I agree that her hair looked great in the confessional! But seeing that pretty hairdo juxtaposed against that fright-inducing brow lift was jarring!

Rhonda needs to learn to draw the eyebrows on LOWER as the skin on her forehead is drawn up HIGHER because pretty soon they are gonna reach her hairline!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
But, Rhonda is a STAR, and stars must look their best for their public. That's especially important when you're hawking your body image book, lol.

SR, you misspelled "DAW". Hope this helps!

Better than I deserve.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Aaaah....how did that get by me? Yes, DAW is much more appropriate in the case of the enchanting Miss Rhonda, authoress and Life Coach Emeritus. I stand corrected.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I'm weighing in on the side of a lift. Botox freezes but doesn't change the lay of the land.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
she looks more frightning every day!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I agree she sure appears to have had some work done..sure seems hypocritical..miss "love yourself"..yeah right..$10,000 later. Her eyebrows look tatood on..are they? They sure are hiked up too far IMO..I sure noticed the change.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Yeah - I'd really like to know if she did. I know she's lost weight, and I thought it was possible that she just had higher arches from an eyebrow wax (I know, I'm laughing at that logic myself). It'd be interesting to compare before and afters. Hmm... maybe I can find and old pic.

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
She should think about using stencils, a powdered brow colour and brow wax to get real looking brows. And she needs to place them properly.

Botox? Maybe. Wouldn't surprise me. Women in the pulic eye are under an enormous amount of pressure to look good. They will do just about anything to keep up, and stay employed.
So, if Rhonda has had some work done, I say good for her.
If it makes her happy, and feel good about herself, who are we to judge?
She certainly isn't the first person to do it.

BizzyB 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-01-06, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BizzyB Click to send private message to BizzyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Whatever she has had done or has had someone help with, well, it is very likely there was pressure to keep up her appearance. We all want to look younger after a certain age, and in the media, they MUST look good on camera- period. That's a lotta pressure, I'm sure.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-01-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Rhonda always looks pregnant to me - it started last season. She needs to either seriously lose some weight or start dressing in a manner that doesn't draw so much attention to her fat middle.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I agree with Rhonda dressing badly, but at 45 she is almost, just almost past her child bearing age. I think maybe she should take this into consideration when she is shopping in the junior section of the store. A woman of dignity dresses her age and it actually makes her appear younger, huh funny how we know that but Rhonda is the expert......

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
At this point, I can't tell wether she's had anything done or not. All I know is that she looks awefull, imo. Either she needs something done or she's overdone something.

I haven't actually noticed her eyebrows, it's the lower half of her face that puts me off. Maybe she's had her eyes done and now the rest looks like it needs some work? The lines from her nostrils to the corners of her lips look really deep and something with her lips looks wrong.

04-02-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
The lip thing is a scar on the right side from when she was in an accident in her late 20's and her face was injured along with some ofther parts of her. She was laid up for months becuase of it. She doesn't talk about it much but it must have been pretty bad. As for the deep lines from her nostrils to her mouth I have that too and it is frm smiling so much and having gained and lost weight and it runs in my family as well.

04-02-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
JustBNMe,

I know that this is common but it seems so much more prominent since last season. It makes me wonder if she aged on her own or if some old plastic surgery is wearing off. Or if her upper face is making her lower face look bad.

Either way, it's not a dig towards you. It's her that looks very different from last season.

04-02-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
I didn't take it as a personal dig towards me at all. I was just commenting about it and sahring what I found to be true in my own life. Rhonda has done alot of exercise and changing of her eating habits getting ready for the LA marathon which she ran in a few weeks ago and had been ill for several months beginning around Christmas time. I also wonder how much of her appearance is changing from the stress of the show and having to put with the likes of Lisa1, Kim, Kelly etc. I know stress ages me alot and then a while later I look better than stressed etc. I still don't believe for a second that she has had any work done as far as cosmetic surgery, botox etc. She said she didn't and I have no reason to thhink she would lie. She is very honest about things in her life. I stil think the eyebrows are due to Anndy paige's input. Look at hers sometimes geez!

04-03-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
Ok, I just wanted to clear up that I was only talking about Rhonda. I'm glad you understood. My intention isn't to make anyone feel bad about themselves.

I didn't realize that she's denied ever having plastic surgery.

And it's funny you mention it because I was just noticing Andy's eyebrows today and how heavy they are. Although, they do say that the Brook Sheild's look will be very "in" this season.

gargoyle 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gargoyle Click to send private message to gargoyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
botox, or lift...either way, i am of the opinion that every woman over the age of 40 needs to have a plastic surgeon on retainer.

love those docs!

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rhonda's eye job"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

I don't agree. I think most people look weird after they have stuff done to their faces.

http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •