The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Processes..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Processes..."
What blows me away, is that it is such a priveledge to be chosen as a houseguest and what RESISTENCE some of the ladies have to doing what the LC's want them to do. It reminds me of the response I get from my kids about doing chores... Doesnt it take some effort to apply to be on the show? Submitting a video, recognizing you have a problem, YOU WANT HELP, ETC.....
I still blowing here, about how Kelly has NO clue about what todays " To Do " list was REALLY about!!!! Somebody needs to beat her with a bat.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Processes... Mama_Pita 03-30-06 1
   RE: Processes... AmazonBlue 03-30-06 4
 RE: Processes... lovemydogdude 03-30-06 2
   RE: Processes... AmazonBlue 03-30-06 3
   RE: Processes... SOHla 03-30-06 5
       RE: Processes... lovemydogdude 03-31-06 6
           RE: Processes... sharnina 03-31-06 8
               RE: Processes... lovemydogdude 03-31-06 9
 RE: Processes... imamrs 03-31-06 7
   RE: Processes... pmfmpls 04-01-06 10
       RE: Processes... Zoey 04-02-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Processes..."
"Somebody needs to beat her with a bat" Heck, She's already been beaten by the UGLY STICK!! If you smacked kelly in the face with a clue, she still wouldnt get it, KINDA like LISA
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-30-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Processes..."
LOL! What the ****!!
She is hateful, scarry! I could take her though, bring it on!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Processes..."
I think Kelly KNEW the point of the exercise but CHOSE not to "get it"...it was easier for her that way. For the most part I think these ladies take on assignments quite well..except for Lisa2 when she first arrived..now she'd do anything she was told I think. Christie and Jodi's attitudes are the best IMO.

03-30-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Processes..."
Yes, I agree (to a certain extent) she knew the point of the exercise. But my point is, she is in the house "wanting help" - to go to the extent of applying to get on the show. #####!
Easy and Familiar has been their lives.... I agree with your comment that they take on the processes well. Lisa2 is out to lunch. She has no clear ideas of her "self" (like my X husband) so she does anything she is told, but remember that is part of her problem, going with the flow... Christie, is stilll a bit self righteous, Jodi, is into it, and getting it.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Processes..."
>I think Kelly KNEW the point
>of the exercise but CHOSE
>not to "get it"...it was
>easier for her that way.
>
I think she knew also....I personally think she is afraid to say "I'm sorry" to Kim....because she would have to admit she was wrong, and loose her "payoff" of being right.

I think she hates to feel defeated. jmo

03-31-06, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Processes..."
I'm curious..thought that Jodi already apologized to Kim at the coffee place? Not that I don't think she owes Kim a hundred apologies (and she's still calling her a freak behind her back)..but I was shocked then..would have been doubley shocked if she'd done it again today.

Yes AmazonBlue I agree it's strange how the HM's seem to resist the processes often times..especially IMO this season's gossip..you would think they were serious about being there to change..and would care whether they looked like a b!tch or not.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Processes..."
LMDD, I know you meant Kelly not Jodi, right?

And I thought at the coffe place she didn't really apologize just mouthed words that sort of sounded like an apology. I think later she may have apologized at the house and I think on Wednesday she finally had a revelation that Kim is not on this earth for the sole purpose of wreaking havoc in Kelly's life. Hard to remember, the shows are all starting to run together for me.

03-31-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Processes..."
Yes I sure did mean to say Kelly sharnina LOL..I agree the shows have all run together as far as Kelly vs. Kim goes..they show her apologise then the next minute they show her on the telephone calling her a freak WTF?

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Processes..."
I think Cassie is a good case and point for this. She comes back to the SO house for a second time. She is "working" towards a better life (ie job, house etc). So as she is leaving the SO house she is not focused on getting her life together but once again meeting her son. So, why in the world did she come back to the SO house?

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Processes..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-06 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I truly believe that Cassie does not have the mental capacity to "get" anything! I'd bet a month's salary that her IQ test scores would be well below the average scores.

Now, I know she can't help it. I am not expecting SO to make her smarter. I think they are doing her a disservice to give her advanced cognitive goals, and expect her to understand and achieve them.

Cassie will probably always struggle to gain employment, and to simply make it in the world. I think she needs help with all the activities and tasks most of us do without thinking.

I don't feel as compassionate toward her as this post makes me sound. I can't stand her. I think she relies upon her stupidity, and I think she feels the world owes her something.

Jeez! How many of the people who post on these boards had crazy, boozing parents? She "almost" got raped? Grow up! You're a big girl now. Imagine hanging on to something that "almost" happened at age 14, and using that as a pathetic excuse to fail for the rest of your life.

She can't understand the process, nor can she make progress. She lives each moment waiting to see whatever sympathy or attention she can muster from others.

Not so much this season, but during her first tenure at the SO house, she wasted the space and help that should have gone to a more deserving, insigtful woman.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-02-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Processes..."
I actually think that Cassie is very much like a puppy dog. I think that she will do anything to please Rhonda. She seems to do her assignments happily and with a smile on her face. I think her willingness to please gets in the way of her actual long-term improvment. I think she gets a temporary high from pleasing others and being encouraged but it is then replaced with her own cold reality.

As for the main topic of discussion here, I think resistance is inevitable. These people (and many of us) are in the positions we are in because of resistance. If resistance, denial or the easy way out didn't exist, most of us wouldn't have problems.

No one wants to face pain. And while the SO mates have to in order to get better, doesn't make it easy as they're going through it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •