The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An interesting article about Iyanla..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An interesting article about Iyanla..."
There's also a little blurb in there from Alli-con.

http://www.smartwomanonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&Itemid=72

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An interesting article about Iy... gargoyle 03-19-06 1
   RE: An interesting article about Iy... lovemydogdude 03-19-06 2
       RE: An interesting article about Iy... juliecc 03-21-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gargoyle 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gargoyle Click to send private message to gargoyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: An interesting article about Iyanla..."
thank you so much for sharing this article. my first encounter with Iyanla was seeing her on oprah, twice i think. what impressed me most was the way she carried herself and how it enabled her to share her message. no bitterness, anger, none of the behaviors or attitudes so many people who have been dealt similar hands in the same circumstances.

her ability to be so many things...sister, daughter, friend, confidant...all signs and behaviors that prove she practices what she preaches(maybe not the right wording)she shares such warmth and contentment with us, knowing how hard it is to rise from the ashes and still be able to help others. not by drinking, drugging or any other type of self harm has she allowed herself to be caught up in the garbage that was thrown at her. instead she has made the proverbial lemonade.

when i see ilanla(besides trying to figure out how to promounce her name)i feel very peaceful. i know that no matter who she is interacting with, i will feel some type of connection with her, and as a result, my day and way of thinking improve.

thanks for letting me speak about her

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-06, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: An interesting article about Iyanla..."
Thanks for sharing, when they started referring to Iyanla as Rhonda it kinda got me fuzzled..nice to learn more about her history which makes me respect her more...hard to do with this show especially when she's NOT there lately.

juliecc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juliecc Click to send private message to juliecc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: An interesting article about Iyanla..."
thanks for sharing the article.
i read the book "yesterday i cried" and i just loved it.
i thought she was great before i read the book and after i thought she is just AWESOME.
how i wish i had her as a life coach!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •