The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The intro video montage of the show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The intro video montage of the show"
Hope I'm posting this in the right place... it has to do with one particular previous HG, but I don't know who it is – and the best way to describe this is to describe the people shown in the beginning of the show.

I'm referring to the video montage that accompanies the intro music when the show starts. It starts off with at least one group shot (the women on the patio with scarves). Then later you see Cassie playing ball (at least I think that's Cassie), and then if I remember right somebody's punching a bag with boxing gloves on (don't know who that is either), then I think it's right after that shot that there's somebody who appears to be slinging paint on a wall. This is the woman you see just before you see Vanessa Atler doing a back walkover.

Is this Andy Paige slinging paint? I can't figure it out. This woman I'm thinking about appears to be having a real hissy fit, BTW.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The intro video montage of the ... mommytohayden 02-28-06 1
 RE: The intro video montage of the ... Angelflutter 02-28-06 2
   RE: The intro video montage of the ... Zephyr 02-28-06 3
       RE: The intro video montage of the ... ohmaheck 03-01-06 4
           RE: The intro video montage of the ... JavaT 03-01-06 5
               RE: The intro video montage of the ... Zephyr 03-01-06 8
           RE: The intro video montage of the ... SOfan0221 03-01-06 6
               RE: The intro video montage of the ... tigereye 03-01-06 7
                   RE: The intro video montage of the ... mommytohayden 03-01-06 9
                       RE: The intro video montage of the ... Angelflutter 03-01-06 10
                       RE: The intro video montage of the ... Zephyr 03-02-06 11
                           RE: The intro video montage of the ... Sumrsno 03-02-06 12
                               RE: The intro video montage of the ... jeana28 03-02-06 14
                               RE: The intro video montage of the ... SOWayz 03-06-06 18
                                   RE: The intro video montage of the ... jeana28 03-06-06 21
                                   RE: The intro video montage of the ... speechprof 03-08-06 22
                       RE: The intro video montage of the ... Ijustsharted 03-06-06 20
 RE: The intro video montage of the ... JustBNMe 03-02-06 13
 RE: The intro video montage of the ... dasboot 03-02-06 15
   RE: The intro video montage of the ... JavaT 03-05-06 16
       RE: The intro video montage of the ... JustBNMe 03-05-06 17
           RE: The intro video montage of the ... dopeydwarf 03-06-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mommytohayden 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommytohayden Click to send private message to mommytohayden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
The woman that is boxing a punching bag is Rachel. The woman slinging paint however is Denise. She was there to clean up a life of clutter. She was an interesting houseguest to watch. I hope this helps you.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
I think that the lady that you are referring to is Denise. She was from season two, I thing. Anyway, you can probably find her listed in the where are they now section. I kinda remember that show and am sure that it was Denise.

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
And speaking of the montage, does anyone remember when it was that Iyanla cried?

ohmaheck 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmaheck Click to send private message to ohmaheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
IV cried at Jennifer and Kims graduation. It is Denise throwing paint, and it is Vanessa Atler doing the back flip thingy. It was when she performed in Las Vegas and learned she was graduating...Yes I know Im a little obsessed!

03-01-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
Hey, thanks, guys – duh, I'm sitting here watching one of last week's episodes (I use DVR) and realized I had the sequence WAY out of order! I'm not familiar with Rachel or Denise so I'll have to go to the Web site and check them out.

I don't ever remember seeing IV cry – it's interesting to find out when that happened, because I was always under the impression that for the video montage, the director had put glycerin in her eyes or something prior to shooting, and she was faking! LOL!

03-01-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
>I don't ever remember seeing IV
>cry – it's interesting to
>find out when that happened,
>because I was always under
>the impression that for the
>video montage, the director had
>put glycerin in her eyes
>or something prior to shooting,
>and she was faking! LOL!
>

That's what it looks like to me!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
There are three times I think about when I see this picture of Iyanla crying. The first is when she reconciled Jennifer and her dad, they went to some lodge and used a speakerphone. The second time is when she mediated the meeting between Kim and her sister. The third is when Rachael graduated.

Not sure which shot this one is from but those are the ones that come to mind.

And yep it is Denise throwing paint when she was locked in the solitary room.

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
It had to be graduation becuase look at the background.

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

mommytohayden 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommytohayden Click to send private message to mommytohayden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
Does anyone know who the blonde is that is hugging one of the life coaches? i believe its Rhonda she is hugging?! She has long really white blonde hair?

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
I could be wrong, but my guess would be Sinae from Season Two. Possibly Cassie from Season Two. Sinae is a really young girl, and has almost white hair. ( Though I do not remember it being extremely long. ) Try the "Where Are They Now" section for the second season. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

03-02-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
>Does anyone know who the blonde
>is that is hugging one
>of the life coaches? i
>believe its Rhonda she is
>hugging?! She has long really
>white blonde hair?

I think it's Layne.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"

My favorites of the intro montage are Candy and her leap of freedom.
and Chloe with her cute giggle.

IMO the girl on the punching bag was Jeniffer from season one.
The girl that got married.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
The girl with the punching bag was Racheal..last season..
lady flinging paint was denise..
Girl playing softball was Bethany
Vanessa was the one flipping
i believe the girl Rhonda was hugging was either Cassie1 or Sinae.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
I cannot stand to see Josie blowing in Cloe's face. Besides being a filthy thing to do, I feel it is abusive. When was the last time anyone enjoyed having someone blow in their face. I think that Cloe is "giggling" because she is uncomfortable with the situation.

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
She is giggling because shes a BABY!! Whats abusive about it?

speechprof 50 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speechprof Click to send private message to speechprof Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
That is not Choe's "giggling" voice you hear. Rather it's a voice over (added to the footage)for effect.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
It cant be sinae her hair is thin this gal has a full head of hair. I believe it is Vanessa. Layne hair looks dyed this gal's hair looks natural. Cassie's hair looks old this gal's hair looks young and vibrant. Just a gues.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
I think it is Vanessa from season 2. It is the right height, right body build, right hair color after her makeover etc.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
Ummm...there are many people from the mother board who would be highly disturbed by Vanessa's walkover in that montage. Day after day after day we have to view her fat a$$ being exposed to the world when her pants slip down during that walkover move. Sure she was wearing a leotard but still...it's all a$$. Is this the only footage they could find?

03-05-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-06 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

I've seen footage of Vanessa when she was a professional gymnast, and I think a lot of her "fat" is probably muscle. But -- having said that, didn't she have an eating disorder? And it seems to me I saw some pics somewhere (maybe old SO stuff -- somebody's graduation?) where she looked downright chunky to me.

I'm not exactly Kate Moss, so I don't mean to run her down. But I did think I heard she had an eating disorder. Could account for some of the girth.

I could have sworn the girl playing softball was Cassie! Really looks like her to me. But then again, I don't know Bethany, so I will defer to those who do.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
The woman playing softball is Cassie from season 2. Bethany was chunky.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The intro video montage of the show"
It sure is Cassie. she played 1st base. i just saw the rerun last week

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •