The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diet and Exercise"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

karenlucyian 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karenlucyian Click to send private message to karenlucyian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diet and Exercise"
Am I the only one who is astonished that the LC's aren't involving diet and exercise as part of their daily starting over habits? Jill of course could have benefited and I am still unclear as to why Jenny Craig dropped out of sight. I remember last season when Rhonda had Jennifer (no weight issues) getting up every morning at 6am to exercise as part of her accountability to herself and her "new" life. What gives? I know Rhonda is a runner now and I just cannot imagine what is going on that all of the women couldn't benefit from the incorporation of a more healthy and positive body image. JMHO! What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diet and Exercise susang 03-10-06 1
 RE: Diet and Exercise Pixeltalk 03-10-06 2
 Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 03-10-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diet and Exercise"
IMO, it would be hard to diet while being in the SO house. One is surrounded by food, eating out, etc. Not all housemates watch what they eat. The more people there are at the table, the more you eat (the social factor). Also, your day is structured by the life coaches and the assignments. This would make it hard to find time to exercise on a regular basis. If I went into that house, I'd put on ten pounds ASAP. I agree that once you start a diet and exercise program, you feel better about yourself.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diet and Exercise"
I think eating properly (that doesn't mean dieting or not eating well)and exercising are important ways of taking care of ourselves; just as important as the makeovers, bras, makeup, and dating that SO spends so much time on.

So many women eat/exercise poorly because they don't have the self-esteem to take care of themselves. Structure and discipline are also important in a "recovery" setting. I thought that schedule Iyanla gave Jennifer last year, though somewhat strict, was a really good idea. If you take care of yourself and accomplish things, you will feel better about yourself and your day.

I thought it was awesome that Iyanla sent Lisa to that battered women's shelter. That is another important thing for happiness and fulfillment: helping others and feeling needed.

These are all basic tools for building self-esteem, self-reliance and discipline, which should all be part of starting over.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate"
You may copy your posts to this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/993.shtml

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •