The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

startingovergirl1545 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingovergirl1545 Click to send private message to startingovergirl1545 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
I know this sounds like a weird question but I always wanted to know if they went to church or what religion they were.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... eire_heart74 09-04-06 1
   RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... Teri 09-04-06 2
 RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... sharnina 09-04-06 3
   RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... Teri 09-04-06 4
       RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... MichaelB 09-05-06 5
           RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... alaholly 09-05-06 6
           RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... Teri 09-06-06 7
           RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... petmama 09-08-06 8
       RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... petmama 09-08-06 9
           RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... maryellennaco 09-09-06 10
           RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... mememi 09-15-06 14
   RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... wallyhoohoo 09-09-06 11
       RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... alaholly 09-10-06 12
           RE: Does anyone know if any of the ... MichaelB 09-14-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
I've watched all three seasons and I never really saw any of them go to church. I have seem them discuss new age like meditation and being in touch with their higher power.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
The only one I remember being church going was PJ from Season 2. She was a mormon who felt stifled by her religion, so Rhonda had her visit various houses of worship to see what other religions were like. And for some reason, I think Cassie2, Rain (Season 1), and Jill were religious, but I don't remember them actually going to church, other than Jill's assignments to meet with spiritual advisors. And I think Rain went to a Baptist church with PJ once, and PJ sang for the congregation. Oh yeah, and Kim from Season 2 (the materialistic 45 year old Legally Blonde HG) got pretty religious toward the end, writing to God and meditating a lot.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-04-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
It has been discussed in past threads that Allison is an active member and lay leader in a United Methodist Church in her community.

I seem to vaguely remember Jill saying in one of her blogs that they were allowed to go to church on Sundays but only if all of them went. So more often than not they did not go.

I don't know what any of them do in their personal lives away from SO (other than Allison). But you could look them up (see the SO links thread - http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/27.shtml) and ask them.

A Tribe Original
God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

09-04-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
>I seem to vaguely remember Jill
>saying in one of her
>blogs that they were allowed
>to go to church on
>Sundays but only if all
>of them went. So more
>often than not they did
>not go.

Seriously? They could only go if they all went? That is so lame. I do not attend church, but that's my loss. I can't imagine telling someone they couldn't go if everyone else didn't. Religion is so personal, how do you dictate how someone worships, especially if it's only a few hours Sunday morning? How's that going to hurt SO? It might have actually been interesting to work a little of that into their stories to get a bigger picture of them and of the different religions.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-05-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
I believe Allison attends the services at Church's Chicken quite frequently.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
>I believe Allison attends the services
>at Church's Chicken quite frequently.

Lol, Jill must be a member there as well.

09-06-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
>

Too funny - big laugh.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
>

My MIL's favorite!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

SO is rarely taped on Sunday. It's usually everyone's day off. And, the HG's are supposedly free to spend the day as they wish. So, I find it rather far fetched that an individual HG couldn't go to church if she wished. If I were a churchgoing HG, and I weren't allowed to go unless we all went, I'd leave the SOH before I'd submit to such a lame rule. I'll bet Iyanla was in regular attendance at her new age "church" every Sunday.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
Piss-T didn't get that big old hind end without worshipping at Church's Chicken at least occasionally!

mememi 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mememi Click to send private message to mememi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
Makes sense, if they didn't tape on Sunday there would be no footage of HG's going to religious services.

Also, some may have found it difficult to find a church to attend regularly, with being in an unfamiliar city and having to just show up at a church by yourself where you don't know anyone. Just a guess though...

wallyhoohoo 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wallyhoohoo Click to send private message to wallyhoohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
isnt that a bit bizarre, only allowing a person to go to worship wherever they like, only if everyone goes? that is bizarre..if this is true, that is pretty cold. i wouldnt want my choice of worship to be contingent on others'spirituality. i can see if it is going to a movie, none or all, but a person's spirituality is private and shouldnt be incumbent on others' beliefs.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
I'm sure SO wouldn't care who went to worship what, where, or when as long as it didn't interfere with production schedules.

They didn't make a big deal about people's religions or politics because that is not what the show was about.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Does anyone know if any of the houseguests from season 3 go to church or what their religious beleifs are?"
I do remember the other house guests having to hide the "church key" from Cassie.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •