The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2006/05/04/she_credits_starting_over_for_new_outlook/

This article appeared in May 4's Boston Globe about Antonia. I find it interesting she originally wanted to be on Real World. It supports my theory that the producers turned SO into an Older Real World show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... AshLanie 05-04-06 1
   RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... wzmartin 05-04-06 4
   RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... tac_2 05-07-06 8
       RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... Incognito 05-07-06 9
 RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... dasboot 05-04-06 2
   RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... Sues 05-04-06 3
       RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... tac_2 05-05-06 5
           RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... sandboxx 05-05-06 6
               RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... geminirose 05-05-06 7
                   RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... phlinky 05-08-06 10
                       RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... toktub 05-10-06 11
                           RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... SOTellItLikeItIsFan 05-15-06 12
                           RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... susank 08-28-06 14
 RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... sto77 05-19-06 13
 RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston G... Agman2 03-06-15 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Nods......she isn't the first one to try out for the Real world and end up on another *reality* show.

Sad that all that all those that qent to S.O. casting calls might ahve had a better chance if they had gone to Real world ones.

Article said she might have been too old for Real World? The blonde on this years Real World series is 25....hmmmmm

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wzmartin 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wzmartin Click to send private message to wzmartin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Now I understand why Antonia doesn't always seem to know the SO "protocol" -- she never watched the show! I was puzzled when Niambi had to explain the BOR process to her, but it makes sense now. I just assumed Antonia was a SO viewer who had auditioned to be in the house.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Interestingly, I just read Bunim-Murray is creating yet another reality show for a summer series. Maybe Antonia can get on *that one after she finishes with SO. lol
I just wonder how many of the current housemates are using bogus goals to hang out in Hollywood until their next showbiz opportunity.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-07-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
tac_2 writes:
>Interestingly, I just read Bunim-Murray
>is creating yet another reality show for
>a summer series. Maybe Antonia can get on
>*that one after she finishes with SO. lol
>I just wonder how many of the current
>housemates are using bogus goals to hang
>out in Hollywood until their next showbiz
>opportunity.

Heh-heh. She is a current West Hollywood resident working as a "temporary" and has kept, and is keeping, a vewwwy low pwoah-file... Signed up where warbling Christie is... :::shrug::: Is it just me, or is the one (and only) pic on her myspace site essentially unrecognizable as her from Starting Over? ::: this inquiring mind wants to know...:::
Incognito

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Well, credit card debt was a good issue to address on the show especially now that the bankruptcy laws have changed. Also, it's good to see a YOUNG "brat" and not an old one like BarfMonkeyLisa and AlliOverSpenderSon.

All of the women on the show including the LC's and Dr. are being pid to and are expected to perform for the cameras. They do everything on cue so Antonia is just another player in the make-believe world of television. She is entertaining though.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
I agree...young folks really do need a lesson in financial management. I also find her pretty entertaining and a breath of fresh air after all the sheep we've been subject to....

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Antonia states in the article:

"I didn't make the connection that if you charge, you pay."

"I never had the mentality that I had to pay."

Why can't she be honest and admit she just didn't want to pay? No need for the lame 'connection' excuse.

She does say, though, she's working on paying off her student loans, I sure give her credit for that.

But to me, Antonia just seems to be another boring wannabe starlet using SO as a springboard (and temp housing) for a career in Hollywood. And actually, she is signed up with a talent/actors agency, I believe the same one as Christie.

http://antoniaandullerro.exploretalent.com/model_page.php?talentnum=372765

But even worse, she's moved to Hollywood. sheesh..lol..it's getting pretty funny.

sandboxx 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sandboxx Click to send private message to sandboxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
JADA ???
LOL
LOL

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

yeah...jada is a stretch. lol.

i stopped watching the real world years ago because of how raunchy it became, and if antonia was determined to go the reality tv route, then i'm glad the producers of starting over/real world cast her in the starting over house.

while she definitely would have fit in with the real world cast (i'm positive she would have happily been physically, verbally, emotionally, and sexually out of control in that house), her stay there would have done absolutely nothing but make her situation in life worse.

it seems as though she has learned to take some responsibility with her debt. but i definitely wont be surprised if i see her on another reality show in the future. i could see her trying out for flavor of love on vh1. lol.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-08-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
So, basically she really did not want to Start Over and fix things in her life. She just wanted to live rent free and be on TV and party. That is what you do on Real World.

Maybe this is why she acts like she really doesn't care if she gets her act together. It must be a bummer to her that she cannot drink and go out and party, sleep all day (wait, she does that anyway)as they do on the Real World.

What a rip off. There are plenty of women who go to these casting calls hoping to better themselves (and be on TV).

She often acts bored when she is talking to Stan or IV about her assignments. No wonder.....

toktub 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toktub Click to send private message to toktub Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
I agree - women that want to be on the show and that sincerely want the help they can get there - should be offered spots at the SOH. At the very least it should go to ANY woman trying out for SO ... not someone they found interesting trying out for another reality show.
I know it's a TV show, and they'll do what they think they need to do to get ratings, but I have actually been helped watching what some of these women go through. I get NOTHING from watching a whiny, lazy, self involved GIRL like Antonia. Treat the viewers with some respect! It's obvious she doesn't want the help.

SOTellItLikeItIsFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to send private message to SOTellItLikeItIsFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
Antonia should go on Big Brother she be good on that show. I saw her resume at that website. Does she really weigh 140 lbs?

susank 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susank Click to send private message to susank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
>I agree - women that want
>to be on the show
>and that sincerely want the
>help they can get there
>- should be offered spots
>at the SOH. At the
>very least it should go
>to ANY woman trying out
>for SO ... not someone
>they found interesting trying out
>for another reality show.
>I know it's a TV show,
>and they'll do what they
>think they need to do
>to get ratings, but I
>have actually been helped watching
>what some of these women
>go through. I get NOTHING
>from watching a whiny, lazy,
>self involved GIRL like Antonia.
>Treat the viewers with some
>respect! It's obvious she doesn't
>want the help.

sto77 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sto77 Click to send private message to sto77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
I find this so funny since just this morning I was talking to a friend about the show and I described Antonia as a character from the Real World.

Agman2 788 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-15, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Antonia's Interview in Boston Globe"
So, when does the new season start? Can I get it on DVD?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •